Worst Elitist Pug you've met?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

There’s no excuse for not helping carry the hammer unless you’ve ran way far ahead or are low hp/have corruption stacks already.

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

But, he does needs his kits to survive? Assuming hes running 3 kits I could see it being really hard to hit the seal, when you initially walk in the mobs spike you pretty hard and you usually need a defensive cooldown. I’ve don’t play my engi much but what he said seems fairly reasonable.

Then swap a godkitten kit for one godkitten defensive utility. Seriously, it’s your kittening party. You’d do nothing for your party? Why are guards laughed at when they refuse to slot wor and other classes can slot anything: “no matters, got a guard!”?
Honestly, so sick of rangers, engis or whatever jumping in a party and thinking they don’t have to adapt only because they’re not guardians or mesmers and have fewer utility.

Also, kittening hell, he could’ve simply slotted elixir s, thrown toolbelt stealth, and swapped back! What the hell. And rangers! they can…
/keeps rambling

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

at the chest seal i dont generally wanna touch the hammer because engi has huge aoe cleave and infinite blinds

Engi has infinite blinds?

Posted by: Lendruil.9061

Lendruil.9061

at the chest seal i dont generally wanna touch the hammer because engi has huge aoe cleave and infinite blinds

Engi has infinite blinds?

Basically, yes. And the blinds are much stronger than a thiefs black powder, because of the huge radius. When the thief uses blackpowder in the middle at the chestseal, you will get hit anyway when the mobs are jumping into the stacking spot, because of the small radius of black powder. With engi blinds this won’t happen.

Skuldin - No Hesitation [hT]

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

What infinite blinds does engi have?

deSade.9437

What infinite blinds does engi have?

An infinite blind field on a 25s cd, one single on flamethrower (15? dun remember), one on pistol, uhm… I ran out of infinites. Must be my tired brain.

spoj.9672

Muchos infinitos.

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

Bomb kit, pistol, FT, flame turret, mortar, grenades.

deSade.9437

YES, forgot the grenades! Don’t even know what the mortar kit does, stopped playing engi after the patch. Booooother, more pianoing for my poor fingers <.< screw that.

spoj.9672

Fair enough. Wasnt aware of flame turret and mortar having pulsing blinds.

deSade.9437

How long is flame turret gonna last anyway.
…how long is a poor teef gonna last at the seals, eh, spojski. I’m not referring to your mad skills as a teef, of course, merely asking.. reminding.. neverminding.

spoj.9672

Yeah the thing is you can drop your 4s pulse blind then pick up the hammer. Theres no excuse to not do it if your group is struggling with sharing the hammer.

Im looking forward to teef kits. :>

Posted by: IrisTheCasual.3742

IrisTheCasual.3742

Teef gets kits? Wut? Wut did I miss? Well, Engi has (infinite) blind and Necro does not? What is the chance of alternating blind and picking up the hammer? Oh nvm, engi >>>> necro as always. Let’s just make others double stack or triple stack condi by re-picking up the hammer.

spoj.9672

On WP’s video about the 6 remaining elite specs. He showed a data mined model of a belt of daggers. Looked like a thief kit.

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

come on guys obviously im exaggerating a little but between smoke bomb and flash shell and flash grenade and your friends having maybe a single blind and respawn times its simple to perma blind.

if youre taking ft and not bombs, which cuz of dnt/metabattle thats prolly most people – even in nonspeedclear runs, itll be a little harder to keep up the blinds but you still have so so many that in a good group it doesnt matter.

and im not saying i wont pick up the hammer at the chest seal, im saying its the one place in the fractal that i dont like to as engi. if im hesitant to pick it up at any other point the only possible explanation is that i feel like someone else isnt pulling their weight and im able to cover for whatever they dont understand they need to do. i do pug a lot and to me its not worth the time to explain when i can cover, because im unlikely to see that person again after the run (anyone that i know ill see again or who asks gets it explained).

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

deSade.9437

On topic, I’m looking forward to using staff on teef! Gonna be awsum. Owait, I hate the class anyway, nvm.
BUT I’m so gonna rp as a monk on my rev. You knew it was coming. It’s just too perfect. Healer with monk outfit. Fan-freaking-tastic.

Off topic, I’ll provide the helpful list of excuses I make whenever we’re doing cluffswide and I don’t want to pick up the hammer:

Engi: I’m afraid of the old kit swapping bug;
I need to focus on my rotation;
I’m bad at engi so.. yeah;
I have too many kits, elixirs and stuff to carry, one more thing and I’m gonna fall to the ground, possibly breaking my ankles.

Teef: I’m too squishy;
I need to blind;
I need to blink with sb;
plz I gotta see pistol hhhwhip with bolt.

Warr: hurr durr /falls down with hammer
“ok fine, you just sit there and spam 100b”

Ele. I’m too squishy,
I suck at ele so.. yeah;
I forgot my rotation, hold on a second;
gaahhhh, I’m sick of dying /rolls other class

Mesmer: I’m too pretty, look at how pretty she is, heyyy, a pink butterfly;
I have to focus on putting down portal, you know I get distracted easily;
I forgot decoy and blink, I CAN’T DO THIS!

Guard: I’’M SICK OF CARRYING YOU PITIFUL kittenS, I’M DONE, I QUIT, I SUCK, YOU SUCK, BEEN BREAKING MY BACK FOR THE WHOLE FRACTAL AND NOW I EVEN HAVE TO CARRY THE BLASTED HAMMER, GWAAAAARGHGHGHGH

Ranger: I… ahm… I’ll just sit over here and camouflage… you don’t see me….;
I miss my teddy bear;
“since you’re already useless, you could at least rao the stupid hammer through the kd wind thingy and carry it upstairs” NO! Not without my teddy bear;
I’m a ranger, I don’t know how to play.

Necro: I’m a necro;
I’m a necro;
I’m a necro;
spojski told me not to touch his hammer.

IrisTheCasual.3742

/ping Bunny Ears

deSade: OH MAI GAWD!!! Iris pings me some weird stuff again. I must check it out! For Fashion. Someone takes the hammer, I must try this new skin out!!!

deSade.9437

/ping Bunny Ears

deSade: OH MAI GAWD!!! Iris pings me some weird stuff again. I must check it out! For Fashion. Someone takes the hammer, I must try this new skin out!!!

And also that, yeah.

Posted by: Jayden Ennok.3687

Jayden Ennok.3687

The worst elitist pug is when I enter fotm with necro and get kicked despite being better than all of them

demn girl, it just have happened again

Last night, my fotm 40 exploded with an engi who argued with my friend and I. He had never picked up the hammer during Cliffside and stated that he needed “kit swap to survive”. So when we pointed it out how the group was just basically pushing the task to only two guys to repetitively pick up the hammer and pull, he defended himself with how he has practically “carried” the group with superior DPS and constant healing with his water field. And how we should be ashamed to bring the two useless classes, ranger and necro, to our advertised “experienced zerker” group. The guy is an disillusioned sad joke that was spoonfed by metabattles and DnT guides. Haiz…

At least your friend helped, in my party 3 rushed far ahead, the 4th went past by me when I asked him to pick the hammer cos my stacks were high. I asked some of them to come back for the hammer…. silence.. they kept running and stacked at the next seal so nicely.

Attachments:

Underworld Vabbi 1.5yr

(edited by Jayden Ennok.3687)

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

I don’t really get that discussion. Now what, engineer is too precious to participate with the hammer. You need it to complete the dungeon. If we have 3 people alternating for the Hammer already then fine, but otherwise every profession is better off without the hammer, the engineer is no special.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

Posted by: roachsrealm.9284

roachsrealm.9284

when they say things like:

you know… speedclear guilds do it this way… (go play with them then =P )

TA up had a guy say stacking on the boss in the spider room was better than LoS’n her around the corner. I say sure why the hell not. Pugs follow. then he starts whirlwinding through the boss and triggering all the local egg sacks.

>_>

Smitten Mittens (The Gothic Embrace [Goth], Fort Aspenwood)

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

On topic, I’m looking forward to using staff on teef! Gonna be awsum. Owait, I hate the class anyway, nvm.
BUT I’m so gonna rp as a monk on my rev. You knew it was coming. It’s just too perfect. Healer with monk outfit. Fan-freaking-tastic.

Off topic, I’ll provide the helpful list of excuses I make whenever we’re doing cluffswide and I don’t want to pick up the hammer:

Engi: I’m afraid of the old kit swapping bug;
I need to focus on my rotation;
I’m bad at engi so.. yeah;
I have too many kits, elixirs and stuff to carry, one more thing and I’m gonna fall to the ground, possibly breaking my ankles.

Teef: I’m too squishy;
I need to blind;
I need to blink with sb;
plz I gotta see pistol hhhwhip with bolt.

Warr: hurr durr /falls down with hammer
“ok fine, you just sit there and spam 100b”

Ele. I’m too squishy,
I suck at ele so.. yeah;
I forgot my rotation, hold on a second;
gaahhhh, I’m sick of dying /rolls other class

Mesmer: I’m too pretty, look at how pretty she is, heyyy, a pink butterfly;
I have to focus on putting down portal, you know I get distracted easily;
I forgot decoy and blink, I CAN’T DO THIS!

Guard: I’’M SICK OF CARRYING YOU PITIFUL kittenS, I’M DONE, I QUIT, I SUCK, YOU SUCK, BEEN BREAKING MY BACK FOR THE WHOLE FRACTAL AND NOW I EVEN HAVE TO CARRY THE BLASTED HAMMER, GWAAAAARGHGHGHGH

Ranger: I… ahm… I’ll just sit over here and camouflage… you don’t see me….;
I miss my teddy bear;
“since you’re already useless, you could at least rao the stupid hammer through the kd wind thingy and carry it upstairs” NO! Not without my teddy bear;
I’m a ranger, I don’t know how to play.

I’m a necro;
I’m a necro;

This made my day, especially the Guard.

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

snip

I’m a necro;
I’m a necro;

Lmao.

Posted by: Sarahfull.4930

Sarahfull.4930

The worst elitist pug is when I enter fotm with necro and get kicked despite being better than all of them

demn girl, it just have happened again

Last night, my fotm 40 exploded with an engi who argued with my friend and I. He had never picked up the hammer during Cliffside and stated that he needed “kit swap to survive”. So when we pointed it out how the group was just basically pushing the task to only two guys to repetitively pick up the hammer and pull, he defended himself with how he has practically “carried” the group with superior DPS and constant healing with his water field. And how we should be ashamed to bring the two useless classes, ranger and necro, to our advertised “experienced zerker” group. The guy is an disillusioned sad joke that was spoonfed by metabattles and DnT guides. Haiz…

At least your friend helped, in my party 3 rushed far ahead, the 4th went past by me when I asked him to pick the hammer cos my stacks were high. I asked some of them to come back for the hammer…. silence.. they kept running and stacked at the next seal so nicely.

I would of left the hammer were it was and rushed up to the others. See how long it takes them to pick it up.

In terms of the hammer, yes I pick it up too although recently I should pick it up more on the last fight with achi. My reasoning is casting acid bomb and orbital strike before the hammer swing like the ele’s do with meteor. And yes I know there is enough time to carry the hammer, cast orbital strike and then swing for the effect I was after

Sarah

deSade.9437

snip

I’m a necro;
I’m a necro;

Lmao.

You know what the sad thing is? Most of that list of excuses is real and has been used at least once by your humble servant here.

Posted by: EcoRI.9273

EcoRI.9273

back in the CoF days when I was farming it like mad on warrior, I asked this thief who was a friend of this friend that I farm with about how he can kill the gate so fast. He goes on to tell me that he will not share the secret because it is special to him, so during the farm, I kept asking “Do you use mug?”, “Do you use haste”, “gimme some hints” you know all the noob questions. Anyways he then tells me that I am very bad at the game and should uninstall. I then responded “so you think you are pro because you can kill the cof gate in 2seconds.” So then I decided I will play thief because I really wanted to learn how the thief does it. So I experimented and learned it eventually. So a few days later I managed to party with him again and said, “I know how to do the thief gate” and he responded “you are bad, go uninstall” anyways never saw him again. I guess I ruined his special snowflake moment.

http://www.twitch.tv/eco_r_i
Wynd Cloud | Fierce N Licious

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

back in the CoF days when I was farming it like mad on warrior, I asked this thief who was a friend of this friend that I farm with about how he can kill the gate so fast. He goes on to tell me that he will not share the secret because it is special to him, so during the farm, I kept asking “Do you use mug?”, “Do you use haste”, “gimme some hints” you know all the noob questions. Anyways he then tells me that I am very bad at the game and should uninstall. I then responded “so you think you are pro because you can kill the cof gate in 2seconds.” So then I decided I will play thief because I really wanted to learn how the thief does it. So I experimented and learned it eventually. So a few days later I managed to party with him again and said, “I know how to do the thief gate” and he responded “you are bad, go uninstall” anyways never saw him again. I guess I ruined his special snowflake moment.

By that logic, he was bad too.
People never cease to amaze.

Posted by: Takoyakii.2146

Takoyakii.2146

One day I joined some casual TA run. 1 guy join in and say we should gearcheck..( err.. no zerk require here if I read LFG right ) . We ran past to the first boss but he tripped and die at the nightmare hounds. He said ‘you shouldn’t just skip past like that’ and start trying to vote kick level 68 who started the LFG. Not respawn.

Is this elitist or just wannabe :\ ?

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

One day I joined some casual TA run. 1 guy join in and say we should gearcheck..( err.. no zerk require here if I read LFG right ) . We ran past to the first boss but he tripped and die at the nightmare hounds. He said ‘you shouldn’t just skip past like that’ and start trying to vote kick level 68 who started the LFG. Not respawn.

Is this elitist or just wannabe :\ ?

Idiot seems to be the right word. Shouldn’t even bother with other labels.

Posted by: Trixie.7614

Trixie.7614

I got kicked, because I wasn’t full zerk. I had the rings that gave power, precision, vitality, ferocity. He even asked me if I was serious.

Glorious Human Master Race

(edited by Trixie.7614)

IrisTheCasual.3742

^ Probably me. Idgaf, really, when I only want gold in the end of that dungeon. There are times when my guildies and friends are too elitist to accept a free giveaway, too. So I just take whatever pugs no matter what and how they contribute.

Posted by: Elrey.5472

Elrey.5472

Last week at Mai Trin lvl 50 there were 2 players constantly telling me warriors sucks and we can’t be as good as anyone else just because we are warriors, they also said I was even worst than anyone else because I was using longbow and that’s not Meta, so it’s not useful at all. The other 2 party members where from my guild so they couldn’t kick me (thankfully).

So Mai trin fight starts, I am using longbow (kudzu) + mace/sword (honestly I don’t like that weapons, I only use them for this fight in the entire game, to block the teleport) and at the first cannons phase 1 of those guys die. We rez him and continue DPSing Mai until 50% and then the same one dies again at cannons (twice in that phase becasue I used a war banner to rez him). Sortly after that Mai runs to the other player, he eats some damage + conditions not cleaned and gets killed by Horrik at melee (that combo made me giggle).

So with 2 of them dead and Mai at 50%, my guildies decides to commit suicide on purpose and tell me on TeamSpeak to solo her to teach them a lesson. It’s a lvl 50 Mai Trin and I have the wrong traits/weapons to solo, however I give it a try and in the meantime the 4 dead players are chatting. My friends keep repeating them stuff like “it’s true, warriors with longbow are useless, see how that arrow did inmobilized her in the purple area? totally useless indeed.” while the other players keep arguing because “if isn’t in the meta build, it’s for something”.

It wasn’t until Mai died that I did stop to read the chat and it was pretty fun how they were getting totally shut up by my friends commenting my actions (including when a lucky Blind from LB skill 4 saved me xD).

I wish I could had taken a screenshot of that glorious time, but well, just my 2cents. Hope you had fun reading.

Edit: Fixed some typos, my english is not Meta xD

ES Wiki Sysop. Vanquiser of the Marionette, Lover of the Aetherpath.
Aens / Ellantriel / Nao To Mori / Saelyth. Commander
Guias de Raids en espaƱol / Spanish raiding guides

(edited by Elrey.5472)

Posted by: yiksing.9432

yiksing.9432

Started gearing up my warrior and went to the easiest dungeon Twilight Arbor. Meets up with a thief, ele, guard and warrior who are all 5k to 7k AP (not that AP matters much). The thief started spamming me whether I run PS meta, I told the party i’m not and was expecting to be kicked but the warrior volunteered to run PS meta. We got to the wurms, started killing, out of all the wurms knock back, I was the only one who dodges all those aoe then we started killing the wurm boss, 2 died including the warrior and thief. Mind u we killed the boss pretty quick, the 2 dead bodies on the ground started spamming me “where’s the dps blaa blaa”. I take me chest n left group.

I don’t mind elitist group but kitten learn to dodge and adapt, if they are so elite they wouldn’t have trouble surviving the first boss of one of the easiest dungeon in the game.

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

Last week at Mai Trin lvl 50 there were 2 players constantly telling me warriors sucks and we can’t be as good as anyone else just because we are warriors, they also said I was even worst than anyone else because I was using longbow and that’s not Meta, so it’s not useful at all. The other 2 party members where from my guild so they couldn’t kick me (thankfully).

So Mai trin fight starts, I am using longbow (kudzu) + mace/sword (honestly I don’t like that weapons, I only use them for this fight in the entire game, to block the teleport) and at the first cannons phase 1 of those guys die. We rez him and continue DPSing Mai until 50% and then the same one dies again at cannons (twice in that phase becasue I used a war banner to rez him). Sortly after that Mai runs to the other player, he eats some damage + conditions not cleaned and gets killed by Horrik at melee (that combo made me giggle).

So with 2 of them dead and Mai at 50%, my guildies decides to commit suicide on purpose and tell me on TeamSpeak to solo her to teach them a lesson. It’s a lvl 50 Mai Trin and I have the wrong traits/weapons to solo, however I give it a try and in the meantime the 4 dead players are chatting. My friends keep repeating them stuff like “it’s true, warriors with longbow are useless, see how that arrow did inmobilized her in the purple area? totally useless indeed.” while the other players keep arguing because “if isn’t in the meta build, it’s for something”.

It wasn’t until Mai died that I did stop to read the chat and it was pretty fun how they were getting totally shut up by my friends commenting my actions (including when a lucky Blind from LB skill 4 saved me xD).

I wish I could had taken a screenshot of that glorious time, but well, just my 2cents. Hope you had fun reading.

Edit: Fixed some typos, my english is not Meta xD

That reminds me of a fotm I did (don’t remember the level prob a 50) and I had my friend who was rolling a D/D ele build with god knows what gear. We had a kittenty guard for molten dou so I died (what I get for trusting pugs) and hes the only guy left alive. Since Zerker only has like 10% hp I’m like yeah try to solo it if you can. I honestly didn’t expect him to but he was doing really well. But of course hes not running any berserker so his dps is utter kitten thus our pugs start getting impatient. My friend wanted to die to appease them but I said “no you solo that kitten and right when your about to kill him jump off the edge.” Needless to say those pugs were furious while I spent the next two minutes laughing my kitten off. Moral of the story? Don’t give people lip in dungeons/fotm when you’re a pug, especially in a guild group.

The Sickest Guild NA

Posted by: HwaRyun.1807

HwaRyun.1807

Probably not the worst, but definitely the most recent; Pugged a Lv40 fractal on my guardian to kill some time. Generally i run guardian when i pug since it’s easier to not have a run ruined by silly pugs when i’m on it, and it proved to be a great choice.

This kitten warrior kept flaming me for running GS/hammer/mace/whatever instead of sword, saying that it was by far the highest DPS/utility a guardian has, and i’m gimping my party by not running it for every encounter. He also used his apparent mystic powers to deduce that i was running defensive runes/armour too (i’m not), since i was managing to not take much damage most of the time. Apparently not sucking automatically means i’m full tank…

Halfway through the third fractal he then decided to not run PS because he was “tired of carrying us”. We then got to Mai Trin, where he decided that standing as far away from the rest of us as possible was the best decision to make, so we spent longer than we needed to get her stacks off. The other party members then died in the second cannon phase, which led him to start abusing them instead of paying attention to the fight, which then saw him being smashed by Horrick. He shouts at me rez him, calling me names and telling me that without him we’d have to redo the entire fight, and that he doesn’t have time to waste on us….etc…etc.

By this point all the other members of the party were massively kittened off too, so i said to them that i could drag the fight out solo for as long as they wanted, just to kitten the guy off, which they agreed to. So i spent 20-25mins kiting her around with the warrior going mental in the chat, telling me to die so he can kill her himself. The other party members were obviously having a great time watching him get more and more frustrated, when i told him that i could probably kite her all day without dying, and intentionally not killing her.

He then left the group, which caused us no end of amusement. Good times.

Posted by: metaldude.4132

metaldude.4132

You being better is probably the main reason..LOL <3

Sharpen your justice. Dust off resolve. Brace your courage. The Guardian dragonhunter approaches.

Posted by: metaldude.4132

metaldude.4132

Probably not the worst, but definitely the most recent; Pugged a Lv40 fractal on my guardian to kill some time. Generally i run guardian when i pug since it’s easier to not have a run ruined by silly pugs when i’m on it, and it proved to be a great choice.

This kitten warrior kept flaming me for running GS/hammer/mace/whatever instead of sword, saying that it was by far the highest DPS/utility a guardian has, and i’m gimping my party by not running it for every encounter. He also used his apparent mystic powers to deduce that i was running defensive runes/armour too (i’m not), since i was managing to not take much damage most of the time. Apparently not sucking automatically means i’m full tank…

Halfway through the third fractal he then decided to not run PS because he was “tired of carrying us”. We then got to Mai Trin, where he decided that standing as far away from the rest of us as possible was the best decision to make, so we spent longer than we needed to get her stacks off. The other party members then died in the second cannon phase, which led him to start abusing them instead of paying attention to the fight, which then saw him being smashed by Horrick. He shouts at me rez him, calling me names and telling me that without him we’d have to redo the entire fight, and that he doesn’t have time to waste on us….etc…etc.

By this point all the other members of the party were massively kittened off too, so i said to them that i could drag the fight out solo for as long as they wanted, just to kitten the guy off, which they agreed to. So i spent 20-25mins kiting her around with the warrior going mental in the chat, telling me to die so he can kill her himself. The other party members were obviously having a great time watching him get more and more frustrated, when i told him that i could probably kite her all day without dying, and intentionally not killing her.

He then left the group, which caused us no end of amusement. Good times.

Grabs popcorn great job on that, wish I could have seen that :P

Sharpen your justice. Dust off resolve. Brace your courage. The Guardian dragonhunter approaches.

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

Halfway through the third fractal he then decided to not run PS because he was “tired of carrying us”.

Complains about DPS, turns off one of the most DPS-y group traits in the game.

#puglogic

Posted by: MagicalSilence.1837

MagicalSilence.1837

Worst ive ever seen..hmmm…

A tanky GS mesmer joining funny lfg and complaining about dps & wasting time while not using any utilitys and just spamming 1 <3

Desolution – Saesin Nyte & Xi Vixi – Simply Lovable Pug – Best Trebber EU

Posted by: Raven.3248

Raven.3248

Made an lfg ‘’no 1shot’’ and someone did. ;(

Just another Arah veteran

Posted by: Harny.6012

Harny.6012

Why would you need to tell them when you can solo them?

Courtesy, and to prevent them posting in this thread about how some “worst elitist” just used a strategy they didnt know, without asking or telling.

Embrace The Bold.7619

That’s why you say lupi off wall, unfortunately then you only get filthy try hards who try to kill you and die in the process.

The Sickest Guild NA

IrisTheCasual.3742

Play mesmer and place Feedback on top of the wall on wall. Hahahahahahahahaha…

Embrace The Bold.7619

Play mesmer and place Feedback on top of the wall on wall. Hahahahahahahahaha…

plays ele puts swirling winds on the Wall of reflect. Plays theif spams interrupts gets fellow party members killed by constant lupi swipes. Tries to kill people with bubble on third phase Lupi is best boss to troll on.

The Sickest Guild NA

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

can you place feedback on the wall anymore? I noticed it needs a target now… I swear I treid to play mesmer and half my abilities end up with red messages flashing across my screen >.<

IrisTheCasual.3742

No, u cant play feedback on the wall, but it’s still higher priority so somehow it covers the wall on wall and Lupi doesn’t get one shot.

It was funny because there was a troll guard in our lfg that purposely walled Lupi when we had specifically told him not to do so. My mesmer friend trolled him back with her feedback and time warp :p

Posted by: fracture.9754

fracture.9754

That’s why you say lupi off wall, unfortunately then you only get filthy try hards who try to kill you and die in the process.

Heeey, that’s me!

-burn the party with whiskey
-phase lupi from phase 3 to phase 2, super effective with a group who knows what they’re doing and are expecting p3 attacks
-throw down ice bow and spam hylek pots all around it → watch the suckers try to pick it up
-try to kill them with deadeyes
-port mobs to the beginning, casually invite people to your arah run
-make your group a roadkill to abos before lupi
-wake lupi up before anyones expecting it – super effective while eles do their might stacking, watch em being stuck on focus off hand for the duration of the fight
-mines…ah mines. I love you mines. You are mine.
-up to Brie skip, so many ways to kill people
-get some AoEs on the group while theyre trying to stealth
-get 5 stacks of defi on ancient ooze just before it dies

There’s just so many ways to kill your party in Arah, I love it. Bonus points if somebody is streaming the run.

No, really, don’t worry about Shoggoth…I’ll burn him. I totally got this.

Posted by: rojak.1894

rojak.1894

slow on lupi is really wierd lol, great for making 1 shotters miss their timing.

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

Does the sigil still work on him for double phase 1?

Also focus is OP on ele, I carried a group with 2 guards and 2 mesmers and they thought it was just amazing how lupi was so easy while failing to notice my swirling winds every 12secs for 6secs.

Posted by: Tristan.5678

Tristan.5678

I checked some of war dps videos and I thinkmy necro D/D dose much better than most Elite puggs wars, I’ve seen so far …

My problem is AP
That why when I get in party I instantly ping all my gear Zerk Asscensed with legendary Dagger..

But there are 2 groups:
1. Ok u have 1500 ap but u can come some time they cancel vote kick
2. And second group is people who think I’m showing off …and in the end I leave them because this group is worst…they get so offended because I showed them my gear for gear check and not get kicked because of low Ap that they carry this toxic mood until the end of the dungeon….