Worst Elitist Pug you've met?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

I checked some of war dps videos and I thinkmy necro D/D dose much better than most Elite puggs wars, I’ve seen so far …

Its not about DPS, its about the lack of team buffs necro provides.
Warrior increased the party wide DPS by 23% with his banners, and can easily stack 25 might.

I’m also kinda curious how you achieve higher DPS than warrior on necro after patch, can you provide me with video proof?

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

By pulling numbers out of his kitten .

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

I checked some of war dps videos and I thinkmy necro D/D dose much better than most Elite puggs wars, I’ve seen so far …

I’m also kinda curious how you achieve higher DPS than warrior on necro after patch, can you provide me with video proof?

Well, to be fair, you have simple numbers and you have ingame application.
You can play a meta build, but if you play like a little kitten, kitten up all rotations (or don’t even have rotations) then your dps drops into nowhere and someone who pulls proper rotations and whatnot out-damages you, regardless of class. That is most likely what he meant.

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

My problem is AP
That why when I get in party I instantly ping all my gear Zerk Asscensed with legendary Dagger..

But there are 2 groups:
1. Ok u have 1500 ap but u can come some time they cancel vote kick
2. And second group is people who think I’m showing off …and in the end I leave them because this group is worst…they get so offended because I showed them my gear for gear check and not get kicked because of low Ap that they carry this toxic mood until the end of the dungeon….

Can your dagger stack 25 mights for the party, gives base stat boosts, provides permanent group swiftness out of combat, or help blasting?
Also dagger offhand is meh. Go focus/warhorn instead.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

I always have my Fractal Sword or Zojja’s Weapon box in my inventory in case I get such Elitist group.

Can always make them jelly while linking it somewhere in the middle or after last boss when they get mad.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

I always have my Fractal Sword or Zojja’s Weapon box in my inventory in case I get such Elitist group.

Can always make them jelly while linking it somewhere in the middle or after last boss when they get mad.

My fav is my friend got a FREE arah P3 (didnt even want to go at first), pulls dusk outa the last chest. kitten. This. Game. At least he paid each person 50 gold xD I swear loot rewards gives the best stuff to the players who do the least amount of work in parties.

The Sickest Guild NA

Posted by: IrisTheCasual.3742

IrisTheCasual.3742

((Stare at Rumpo with maximum laser focusing level))

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

Attachments:

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

I had a group for coe asking for experience and to link gear, they weren’t specific though, so I linked 3 full sets of armour/trinkets as well as all my weapons on my engi, one piece at a time. Then the mes quit after one path because I told them subject alpha has no projectile attacks and he turned all my blasts into chaos armour.

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

I had a group for coe asking for experience and to link gear, they weren’t specific though, so I linked 3 full sets of armour/trinkets as well as all my weapons on my engi, one piece at a time. Then the mes quit after one path because I told them subject alpha has no projectile attacks and he turned all my blasts into chaos armour.

Ah, good old shot gun mesmers. At least now he wont use it on alpha in the future (hopefully).

The Sickest Guild NA

Posted by: NumenorLord.6539

NumenorLord.6539

I like to only run on zerker groups and more likely with my guildmates so we don’t get to tell any of the stories that are on this forum. Anyway, one day I pugged Arah P1 and 2 (none of my guildies was online) with my Warrior (PS) and got vote kicked for stepping on a corpse O.o it didn’t reveal stealth, didn’t kill anyone but guess there’s people who has such a narrow mindset in this game, joined another zerker pug, made the runs with no problem as usual.

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

I like to run over every corpse. And I grab all the shinies on Aetherblade fractal.

Posted by: NumenorLord.6539

NumenorLord.6539

I like to run over every corpse. And I grab all the shinies on Aetherblade fractal.

P.E.T.C (People for the Ethical Treatment of Corpses) is the new Meta and we’re not part of it you leave those corpses alone capitalist caveman!

Posted by: nearlight.3064

nearlight.3064

Once I was doing the uncategorized fractal on ele and suggested using the earth elemental as a meatshield to block old tom’s poison and burst him down.

A warrior told me that I wasn’t a good enough ele to do that, that I went down constantly and unless I was deykeyz I shouldn’t try to do anything so foolish. He kepted tuanting and tormenting me even when the earth elemental worked, so he was kicked.

Necromancer Main
Taking a break from GW2 to play various
Nintendo games..

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

So… are you or are you not dekeyz?

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

Posted by: Talyn.3295

Talyn.3295

So… are you or are you not dekeyz?

Where are this DeszKeys you are referring too?

“We have now left Reason and Sanity Junction. Next stop, Looneyville.”

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

Posted by: FLiP.7680

FLiP.7680

My warrior is full ascended zerk, all weapons, all trinkets, and the gear has 3 pieces of assassins, from previous meta, but I still like the extra precision.

One guy wanted to kick me for not having “full zerk” gear. One of his trinkets was Masterwork (green) btw. lol

Posted by: Lunar Sunset.8742

Lunar Sunset.8742

My warrior is full ascended zerk, all weapons, all trinkets, and the gear has 3 pieces of assassins, from previous meta, but I still like the extra precision.

One guy wanted to kick me for not having “full zerk” gear. One of his trinkets was Masterwork (green) btw. lol

Zerk or notin’

Sunset
50/50 GWAMM x3
I quit how I want

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

But was the masterwork piece zerk?