Zerk war on FOTM

Zerk war on FOTM

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Legendario.9146

Legendario.9146

Is there a place in high level fractals for zerk warrior? OFC with ascended gear and AR. Or after upcoming patch it wont be the best idea?

Zerk war on FOTM

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Is there a place in high level fractals for zerk warrior? OFC with ascended gear and AR. Or after upcoming patch it wont be the best idea?

Zerker warriors fit everywhere, except WvW, maybe.

Zerk war on FOTM

Posted by: Adam.4103

Adam.4103

Warriors will always have a place as long as banners are useful.

Adam The Vanquisher
Gandara

Zerk war on FOTM

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

My berserker Warrior is my L50 Fractals character, and he rocks the socks off of the instances. There are few cases where I wish I had brought something else, and every single one is when I want a reflect but the rest of my party isn’t providing.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Zerk war on FOTM

Posted by: Acerola.6407

Acerola.6407

My fractal character is a full ascended berserker warrior, too.

you have to be cautious with PUGs though. Yesterday, I was kicked out of a lv49 cliffside fractal (2nd frac) because I got hit sometimes WHILE BEING THE ONLY ONE meele’ing the last boss. So if you see ranged only heroes, just leave.

Zerk war on FOTM

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

My fractal character is a full ascended berserker warrior, too.

you have to be cautious with PUGs though. Yesterday, I was kicked out of a lv49 cliffside fractal (2nd frac) because I got hit sometimes WHILE BEING THE ONLY ONE meele’ing the last boss. So if you see ranged only heroes, just leave.

I agree about the last statement, but “I got hit sometimes”…

You sure you aren’t underexaggerating here? If you kept getting downed and having to be revived, then I would understand kicking. It does get on my nerves when people die constantly… but aside from that I can relate when morons refuse to melee anything. ESPECIALLY molten duo… god it’s so irritating.

Zerk war on FOTM

Posted by: Acerola.6407

Acerola.6407

Hmmm, I think I went down once or twice there. The second time I was downed was the moment I got kicked.

But seriously, when I’m the only one in melee range while everyone else (2 guards who should give me protection instead of ranging) ranges, it’s harder for me to survive with nearly 100% aggro and obviously they don’t die if they run around the entire room. I was the only one with scale venom so weakness was only due to me proccing it and my warhorn. As I said, I’m not the best player and this was the first lv49 after a fractals break, but at least I try to improve and and don’t AFKontent’ing that boss. The run was absolutely fine until then and I can’t think of anything I did so horribly wrong beforehand that I landed on the “I am about to kick you”-list. The fact that I did a Lv49 with a better, partly premade group afterwards with NO ISSUE where people were meleeing a good amount of % of the fights (we got Cliffside for the 2nd fractal again and I was telling them I was kicked for meeleing the last boss which gave everyone a good laugh) instead of ranging 100% tells me that it was allright.

I really hope these guys got dredge after kicking me xD

(edited by Acerola.6407)

Zerk war on FOTM

Posted by: cranos.5913

cranos.5913

Full zerk parties will still be the best for anything instanced. Since warrior is great for banners, ofc it has a place.

Zerk war on FOTM

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Hmmm, I think I went down once or twice there. The second time I was downed was the moment I got kicked.

But seriously, when I’m the only one in melee range while everyone else (2 guards who should give me protection instead of ranging) ranges, it’s harder for me to survive with nearly 100% aggro and obviously they don’t die if they run around the entire room. I was the only one with scale venom so weakness was only due to me proccing it and my warhorn. As I said, I’m not the best player and this was the first lv49 after a fractals break, but at least I try to improve and and don’t AFKontent’ing that boss. The run was absolutely fine until then and I can’t think of anything I did so horribly wrong beforehand that I landed on the “I am about to kick you”-list. The fact that I did a Lv49 with a better, partly premade group afterwards with NO ISSUE where people were meleeing a good amount of % of the fights (we got Cliffside for the 2nd fractal again and I was telling them I was kicked for meeleing the last boss which gave everyone a good laugh) instead of ranging 100% tells me that it was allright.

I really hope these guys got dredge after kicking me xD

Well if it makes you feel better, you aren’t alone. I was kicked from a pug team before on level 38 cliffside because I hit with the hammer when there was one chanter left, despite the fact that I accounted for probably about half the damage on archdiviner at that point… lol