a LFG System would be awesome?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: FTJ.7610

FTJ.7610

Hi, so i was really thinking that a new LFG (Looking for group) system would be awesome for people wanting to do a lot of dungeons…what i mean is a new system what every character can access to enter a dungeon and instantly queue up and then GW2 servers match people up. Kind of like WoW (World of warcraft) LFG system, it really made looking for dungeons a breeze and i think it would be a great addition to GW2, not to copy WoW but just to make it easy to get into dungeons..i understand we have a website called Gw2lfg.net but it just isnt enough compared to an inbuilt LFG system which would spread across every world in your selected region. Im not sure if there’s been other posts about this but feel free to post opinions.

Posted by: chrisblz.5249

chrisblz.5249

Yes, I agree to you that an LFG Matching system would really boost the gaming experience, as taking less time finding a party for dungeons. Neverthless, this can also be abusive to some people who are requiring a certain skill level for their mates and frustrating to those who want to learn more about the PvE extent, but yeah it would be great if we have a matching system and the classic way to find players for instances.
You should also take into account that there are tools like gw2lfg.net/com that can help you in this way.

Tassar D/D – SB Thief, Level 80
Valorahn GS – Sf Guardian
~Gandara

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

Anet has already said that they will be implementing one.

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman

Posted by: Bright.9160

Bright.9160

TIL LFG = Looking for Group and WoW = World of Warcraft.

Thanks, now I get it.

Legion of Doom [LOD] – Death ’n Taxes [DnT]
“People wanting content where Berserker sucks should remember that it needs be so hard
that they will cry, not just a river, but a huge ocean.” – Wethospu

Posted by: TheMaskedParadigm.3629

TheMaskedParadigm.3629

MFW TIL LFG = Looking For Group

Attachments:

Brazil
Youtube Channel – http://www.youtube.com/t3llularman