ac solo spider queen help

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: alex.1428

alex.1428

hi all, i’ve saw alot of elementalists will solo her, but i cant understand how they will do all that dmg, i see 25 stack might, vulnerability gliph, meteorshower, and icebow, i’ve tryed (full zerk) but i dont do all this dmg, how is that possible? someone can explain me how to do it properly?

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

The fastest kills you’ve seen probably used the glitch that allows to concentrate this kind of scattered AoEs into a smaller area.

Posted by: dboylolz.3916

dboylolz.3916

Do what goku does in his full path solos, it’s really fast and reliable.

* Kill the two heads next to the gate
* Kill all the small spiders
* Aggro the next batch of mobs
* When you have aggro leave a frozen ground in the gate opening and use glyph of storms in water
* Go around the corner of the gate and use lava font and meteor shower, heal, auto etc
* Small spiders should be dead and then you can just go back to the open field and range her

One of his videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOcxCrxSZwE

alex.1428

and how can u do that? it works with meteorshower and icebow?

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

and how can u do that? it works with meteorshower and icebow?

It works with Ice Bow, Meteor Shower and Lightning Storm.

I don’t know exactly how it works so I can only provide a small example.

If you cast one of these skills into a wall or roof, you’ll realize that all the hits land exactly in the middle of the AoE area.
Now, if you stand close to the range limit and you evade backwards, casting the skill as soon as the roll animation starts, it will be queued. The spell will be used at your new position, and since you’re probably out of reach of the wall/roof you selected, it will land at maximum range, at floor level and with the hits concentrated towards the middle.
It also works if you blink away with Lightning Flash during the channel.

In any case, I would suggest to completely ignore this glitch and kill the Spider by normal means. The fight is far from difficult and the glitch is clearly an unintended behaviour.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

You don’t have to line cast her to burst her down in under 20 seconds…

alex.1428

I ve tryed with meteorshower and icebow with ms i hit the wall and npt her, and after dodging icebow i do it normally i’ve saw alot of videos but i cant understood how u did it :’’’’’

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Do you have the right traits, sigils and are you stacking 25 might? If you are doing it exactly as the videos show then you should be atleast getting close to what they are pulling off.