Posted by: fadeaway.2807

fadeaway.2807

This change is brilliant.

Thoughts?

account wide fotm level

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Relativity.3264

Relativity.3264

Brilliant for people who didn’t put any effort into leveling up alts. The people who did get no advantage at all.

Maxed HOM (Name: Random Firing)
Fractal 80 before Fractured, world first fractal 50 after

account wide fotm level

Posted by: Ephemeral.5409

Ephemeral.5409

And then there’s the fact that you probably can’t do multiple dailies with this change

account wide fotm level

Posted by: SkyChef.5432

SkyChef.5432

People are too serious of their knowledge.

account wide fotm level

Posted by: Timotheus.3847

Timotheus.3847

Is the daily chest still level bound? Can I do a 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 in one day and get 5 daily chests?

account wide fotm level

Posted by: Ephemeral.5409

Ephemeral.5409

Is the daily chest still level bound? Can I do a 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 in one day and get 5 daily chests?

I meant doing multiple 48s, for example, if you have more than one character with a personal reward level of 48, since the chest is character bound.

account wide fotm level

Posted by: Relativity.3264

Relativity.3264

Probably not. Might not be tiered at all. All we know is it’s accountbound daily now.

Maxed HOM (Name: Random Firing)
Fractal 80 before Fractured, world first fractal 50 after

account wide fotm level

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

They definately imply that this chest is account bound once daily. Which really sucks for those out there that liked to get multiple chests across ALTs.

Though that leaves room to speculate whether or not they mean just one daily chest per account per day or one daily chest per account per tier per day.

“You will be able to receive a special daily chest for finishing a boss fractal once per day. This chest will contain a number of items based on your current fractal level:”

account wide fotm level

Posted by: Kresa.1859

Kresa.1859

yes it can be nice , if they would have warned us about it….
but there are many people like me that levled by now many alts to high fractals ( thats ALOT of game time spent ) , and its a stab in the back for us.

account wide fotm level

Posted by: Target.6379

Target.6379

yes it can be nice , if they would have warned us about it….
but there are many people like me that levled by now many alts to high fractals ( thats ALOT of game time spent ) , and its a stab in the back for us.

So i got 4 characters to lvl 50, and what do i get for that? An account wide reset back to 30. Are anet trying to make me quit?

Will be interesting to see any official replies to any of these rage threads…highly doubtful though. Apparently the idea of a split casual and hardcore community is not accepted by Anet. NICE GOOD WORK

account wide fotm level

Posted by: Zayeban.2806

Zayeban.2806

I like this change.