antigaming path sellers

antigaming path sellers

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: LordMorgul.9845

LordMorgul.9845

hi to all, i want to discuss a option for the trend of people who sells the path, that i tink is pure antigaming and i hope someone do something, like the impossibility to give or receive money when you are into a dungeon.

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: rojak.1894

rojak.1894

Wow, selling is antigaming…that’s something new for the card.

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Sarahfull.4930

Sarahfull.4930

hi to all, i want to discuss a option for the trend of people who sells the path, that i tink is pure antigaming and i hope someone do something, like the impossibility to give or receive money when you are into a dungeon.

I am both tried and have a headache, although please explain why this is “antigaming”
Ill read your reply after I have a rest. See you then

antigaming path sellers

LordMorgul.9845

if you see the lfg sometimes there is only path seller people need to PAY to get in a dungeon i tink this is not in the spirit of a people cooperation, becouse people get kikked by the path sellers from the istance (i don’t tink someone can do all the istance alone and after they sell :P), and from another perpective ipotize the new players don’t have money to buy path? at those players is forbidden the istance? yes you will again tell that they can make their own group, but how they do if the most time they get kikked or top player don’t want play whit them or there is (like always) only path sellers? do you realize this is not a good way to encourage people to play togheter? if you want to make gold there is other ways like crafting. And please, tell my own entering in a dungeon boss 1% paying is “gaming” or i just suppose you like to pay to win?

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

No, people can walk up to the dungeon entrance and first start “Story Mode”, then complete it, then repeat but this time open “Explorable Mode”. Then people use the LFG and state they’re newbies and they need help. Party gets full, you do the instance, everyone’s happy.

Seriously, after reading the forums during the last couple of days I’m actually starting to wonder if ANet actually saw a good reason behind dumbing down the leveling and player experience…

Edit: And just before you demonize me, I’m not a path seller but a player who had and still occasionally has his deal of pugging dungeons. Telling me people can’t get into playing given content because of sellers or whatever other reason is just a poor excuse for people’s laziness to learn or work their way through.

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”

(edited by winterchillz.2564)

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Cosmin.8306

Cosmin.8306

i don’t tink someone can do all the istance alone and after they sell :P

They can.
Money from crafting, good joke.
I do partly agree with some of us being more tolerant with new players.
I fail to see where the pay2win is.

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Turamarth.3248

Turamarth.3248

1. Make your own group.
2. Don’t make any assumptions about the abilities of other players. While there are probably sellers who kick others I would say that the majority of them can solo or duo a path without problems.
3. Do you know why you see only lfgs from sellers? Their groups takes the longest to fill.
When I was selling CM I had to wait about 15 minutes to get a full group. Every normal lfg I saw was full after about 5 minutes.

Brandar – Kodash [DE]
[SPQR]

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

There’s an “Advertise Your Party” button there for a reason. Use it.

Also a description field. Say you’re new and need a teacher. Or looking for a casual run.

Non-seller groups usually fill and disappear from the LFG within seconds, that’s why they seem rare (seller groups take upwards of 5-15 minutes to fill, so there are always a few around).

I’m baffled why this comes up so often. The presence of seller LFGs does not make it harder for other groups to fill. >.<

All these players are just sitting and staring at the LFG waiting for a post rather than making one…not realizing that there are 10 others sitting out there doing the same. Just post a party and it’ll fill. If not, it’s probably because many players are sick of the dungeon content and not running them anymore. So pickings are slim. There are few people left who want to run them, and most of them are so bored of them they just want to get them over with as fast as possible for their daily gold.

(edited by dlonie.6547)

antigaming path sellers

LordMorgul.9845

nice speech path sellers but i stay whit my idea

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

((ushers the dungeon runners away))

shh shhh…

there is nothing we can say…

antigaming path sellers

rojak.1894

Prob a waste of time

if you see the lfg sometimes there is only path seller
normal groups fill up faster than selling groups

people need to PAY to get in a dungeon
you can do it yourself for free

i tink this is not in the spirit of a people cooperation, becouse people get kikked by the path sellers from the istance
there are some kittens but many sellers are legit

(i don’t tink someone can do all the istance alone and after they sell :P),
it’s possible to solo dungeons in Gw2

and from another perpective ipotize the new players don’t have money to buy path?
at those players is forbidden the istance?
it’s a service, you are not forced to buy it

yes you will again tell that they can make their own group, but how they do if the most time they get kikked or top player don’t want play whit them or there is (like always) only path sellers?
there are many reasons players get kicked, ‘all welcome’ group fills quickly, and you cant expect ppl to carry you

do you realize this is not a good way to encourage people to play togheter?
the players that buy paths are generally not interested to complete it themselves, however there are many others who do

if you want to make gold there is other ways like crafting.
not sure if serious

And please, tell my own entering in a dungeon boss 1% paying is “gaming” or i just suppose you like to pay to win?
Some players don’t like dungeons/PVE but would do it just for achievments/skins/tokens so they have more time for something else, also there is really nothing much to win here

(edited by rojak.1894)

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Welp, we’re done here. The canadians dungeon sellers terk his jerb.

antigaming path sellers

dlonie.6547

a’ight stay whit it den

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Stooperdale.3560

Stooperdale.3560

It’s unpopular to say it but the OP is right. Path buying is about maximizing rewards for time spent. Path buying is not about fighting through the challenge of a dungeon for the sheer fun of it. We do supposedly play these games for the fun of it and not just for virtual rewards that eventually become worthless when we quit the game. If people want to get dungeons done just for achievements and fanfares they could just play Farmland instead.

So if people want to buy, does selling cause a problem? Well the buying/selling does reduce the size of community that runs the paths for fun. In a massive community this is fine but in GW2 the fun runners are a small community anyway and for some paths they are almost wiped out. This can create a viscous circle where new players can’t get full runs, so they buy the paths, and this means even less new players making groups for full runs.

Intervention to stop players from selling runs looks impossible, in practical terms. It isn’t worth any effort by anyone. However I think dungeon sellers/buyers should realize that although their service improves the time/reward ratios for individuals there is an impact on the wider dungeon community.

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: raethe.1903

raethe.1903

As someone who sells dungeon paths (mostly as a duo) I just don’t understand how my actions affect you in ANY way. There are constantly groups going into Arah that aren’t selling paths, or you can simply make your own.

I have never, and will never scam someone – I sincerely enjoy Arah, I love the Lupicus fight enough that I would pay 2k gems for a mini of him! (Devs, please, PLEASE make a mini of Lupi)

I don’t join the groups that state “killing everything” – I just make my own group. Why does something that you don’t like require having it taken away from every other person in the game? Where does this entitlement of “my way is the only way” come from? I’m just sincerely boggled by the hostility shown to people who play differently.

antigaming path sellers

dlonie.6547

So if people want to buy, does selling cause a problem? Well the buying/selling does reduce the size of community that runs the paths for fun. In a massive community this is fine but in GW2 the fun runners are a small community anyway and for some paths they are almost wiped out. This can create a viscous circle where new players can’t get full runs, so they buy the paths, and this means even less new players making groups for full runs.

I don’t buy this. People who want to run a dungeon for fun and/or gold won’t buy a path. They lose gold by buying and have 0 fun since they just join, stand around, and wait if they buy. They wouldn’t be getting what they want, and wouldn’t pay for nothing. The people who buy them want tokens, exp, or DM.

Players who run for fun still run for fun. The problem is that the dungeons are stale, boring, and utterly trivialized due to ANet’s neglect in fixing/updating/extending them, so there aren’t many of these people left. Two years of silence, neglect, and kitten bug fixes that break more than they fix have driven away a lot of the folks who enjoyed them.

The people who have disappeared aren’t buying runs. They’re either not playing the game or in WvW.

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

Sounds like a personal problem, dlonie.

Have you tried joining a dungeon running guild or advertising for groups during peak hours?

antigaming path sellers

dlonie.6547

I’ve never really had problems filling a party, I think there’s a misunderstanding between us.

I’m just saying that if it’s hard to do now (I stopped playing about a month ago), it’s not because people who want to run for fun are now buying paths. That doesn’t give them what they’re looking for and would be a waste of gold since there’s no fun in it ;-)

People buy paths for tokens/skins, exp, or DM. Not for fun. People who run for fun post LFGs and wait a couple minutes

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

I think you’re just jealous because you need 4 more people in a task that some people manage to do alone

9 Guardians later…

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: ShadowPuppet.3746

ShadowPuppet.3746

I think you’re just jealous because you need 4 more people in a task that some people manage to do alone

Gotta say I agree with you. The only argument he makes is that he finds it fun to do it his way and anyone who disagrees is basically wrong. Nothing else really needs to be said. /endthread

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: ShadowPuppet.3746

ShadowPuppet.3746

It’s unpopular to say it but the OP is right. Path buying is about maximizing rewards for time spent. Path buying is not about fighting through the challenge of a dungeon for the sheer fun of it. We do supposedly play these games for the fun of it and not just for virtual rewards that eventually become worthless when we quit the game. If people want to get dungeons done just for achievements and fanfares they could just play Farmland instead.

Intervention to stop players from selling runs looks impossible, in practical terms. It isn’t worth any effort by anyone. However I think dungeon sellers/buyers should realize that although their service improves the time/reward ratios for individuals there is an impact on the wider dungeon community.

The key point that you are missing is that “fun” is subjective and one persons playstyle does not get to dictate what is “fun” for another person. You might think it’s “fun” to kill everything in a dungeon, obviously not everyone enjoys that. Some people find it fun to push the limits and see just how fast they can get through something. Others find it fun to solo a dungeon, and as a small reward to themselves profit off their labor. This is a non-issue except that certain people want to enforce their ideals of “fun” on others.

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

We’re all welcome to play in different ways. The OP has has an opinion, and s/he shared it here, which is just fine. If you disagree, that’s just fine too, but please do so respectfully, without insults or arguments. If you have a point to make, you can make it without resorting to rudeness, right?

Thanks.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Shinki.8045

Shinki.8045

Gaile, it’s nice to see you in our humble dungeon forums. Thank you for trying to keep things civil.

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Wonderly.1324

Wonderly.1324

I can respect that opinion. I mean, you have some valid points, right? If you see someone with Bifrost, you want to be able to respect that person as having run Arah enough times on their own to earn the 500 tokens. If that’s how I got my Bifrost (“legitimately”, by playing the content on my own) then it kind of cheapens my legendary if someone else just got theirs by buying.

But another way to look at it is that, the people who are selling are using their skill, time, and ingenuity to provide a service to other players who are willing to pay for it. The truth is, you can’t force people to do things your way. You can also say converting gems → gold is “cheating” or “anti-gaming” as well, since you can obtain almost any/all in-game items of value by money → gems → gold. But the truth is, if you take that away, players will just turn to third party sources, then everybody loses. If you don’t condone the spirit of selling dungeons, all you can do is live by that standard on your own; don’t try to impose it on others.

For example, for myself, I will continue to spend money on gem store items because I support the game (despite all the slack and call for boycotting they’ve been getting) but I would never buy gems to convert to gold to buy something that can be earned in game, because I personally feel like that cheapens the worth of things and am personally “against” it.

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: MastaNeenja.1537

MastaNeenja.1537

Anet provided the LFG tool so you can find other people to play with, if all you are seeing is path Sellers parties OP, I fully encourage you to make your own party through LFG, I have used it numerous times with varying degrees of success. I assure it it works quite well for gathering players into a party. You can be as specific as you like with your description, or a simple P1 will do to let everyone know your intentions of running first of the selectable 3 exploration paths available.

There’s no need to feel like you are required to join existing parties when you can make your own. It is to my understanding that everyone has the ability to advertise for a party using the LFG system this not an unlockable feature. The only requirement is that you need to have a character that is at the required level to participate in the dungeon you are interested in running.

Enjoy your dungeon running experience, may you find like minded players to share in your journey through the depths of Tyria

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: anzenketh.3759

anzenketh.3759

if you see the lfg sometimes there is only path seller people need to PAY to get in a dungeon i tink this is not in the spirit of a people cooperation, becouse people get kikked by the path sellers from the istance (i don’t tink someone can do all the istance alone and after they sell :P), and from another perpective ipotize the new players don’t have money to buy path? at those players is forbidden the istance? yes you will again tell that they can make their own group, but how they do if the most time they get kikked or top player don’t want play whit them or there is (like always) only path sellers? do you realize this is not a good way to encourage people to play togheter? if you want to make gold there is other ways like crafting. And please, tell my own entering in a dungeon boss 1% paying is “gaming” or i just suppose you like to pay to win?

I can understand where you are coming from. Myself I find it hard to believe that people can run a dungeon solo.

But people do:

I can also understand your hesitation to create a LFG advertisement for you feel like you would have to lead the party. Or you are afraid that no-one will play with you. I feel the same way. I don’t know enough about the dungeon to lead. I am also afraid that due to that people will not want to play with me and kick me from the instance.

Sadly crafting is hard to make money off of so it is not a viable alternative. Why? Because almost everyone crafts.

With that said. Other people are right.

1. You can advertise your own group.I have a few times I try to fill the party with guild members first though.If you need a good guild that runs dungeons and helps new and less experienced players I know a few good ones. Send me a mail in game.
  2. It has been a while since I last created a explorable run last one I created was a Story for Arah. That actually took longer then expected to fill. But last time I created a explorable run it was listed and filled within 5 minutes.
  3. Yes there are some bad apples in this game. There are people who will harass you for not being as l33t as they are. Or make fun of you because you can not do what they can. Or kick you because they think you are a noob and wasting their time. The best way to avoid this is to be honest with yourself and them. Tell them your experience level up front (Sad that we have to do this but we do). To the people who act or feel this way I say the same thing they are telling you. Create your advertisements with your own requirements in the LFG tool. Don’t assume everyone is good at dungeons. Don’t harass new players. If the dungeon is going to slow for you and you think you have a bad group leave and form your own group. You are honestly not as good as you think you are because if you were you would be selling dungeons yourself and the other players would not be weighing you down. If a player proves themselves to not be what they claim attempt to help and teach. If you don’t have time voice your opinion in chat communicate with the other players in that regard. If they do leave and form your own group. If they don’t give the player the opportunity to leave themselves. I think you will find a lot of players don’t want to be a burden to others.

If you find someone violating the games Terms and acceptable use policy report them. I would love for dungeons to be a place where new players feel welcome and more players play them. With more players playing them. More work will go into them in the future. With more work going into them. We may get some new dungeons.

In Game: Storm Bluff Isle — Anzz, Anzenketh Kyoto

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

Don’t feed the troll.
/thread

ps: Don’t moderate / infract / ban me for pointing out a troll again. Thanks.

Attachments:

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

Make your own party/Use lfg, ask for help by joining guild or learn to solo/duo and give the path away. Dungeon sellers aren’t doing anything wrong unless they are exploiting, which I really don’t see many.

Tour

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

Tell them your experience level up front (Sad that we have to do this but we do).

Why is that sad? Why is stating ones inexperience a bad thing? Being inexperienced is a great thing! It means you can get better. It means you have more to explore, more to learn.

I am inexperienced and proud! I know next to nothing about most fractals actually most dungeons also. Not a bad thing. It means my 2yr old self isnt sick of running the same dungeons yet. I have yet to truly appreciate the wonders of multiple useless rings from fractals. I am constantly poor trying to get by on the meta with the poor people stuff.

I also buy runs. I sit at the last boss and watch. Like a hawk. I have dreams. One day it will be me.

Let me be a kid(inexperienced) for I grow up(get bored of limited content) all to quickly.

Also I wish more people would feel pressured into saying they are inexperienced. Would save them some embarrassment. Watching you run all over the map trying to figure out how to get to us then rage quit because you couldnt simply refused to say anything doesnt harm us. you know who you are

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Vargamonth.2047

Vargamonth.2047

The whole MMO genre is somewhere between a videogame and a social media so, while I could easily agree with calling the activity anti-social (and inherently bad for the kind of players that enjoy the social media aspect, that is playing with other people, the most), I would never call it anti-gaming (since overcoming challenges and improving as a player are, IMHO, the fun parts of the gaming aspect, I actually find it pro-gaming).

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: hybrid.5027

hybrid.5027

Restaurants are anti-cooking because they discourage people from doing their food preparation themselves.

I know who I am, do you know who you are?

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Tell them your experience level up front (Sad that we have to do this but we do).

Why is that sad? Why is stating ones inexperience a bad thing? Being inexperienced is a great thing! It means you can get better. It means you have more to explore, more to learn.

I am inexperienced and proud! I know next to nothing about most fractals actually most dungeons also. Not a bad thing. It means my 2yr old self isnt sick of running the same dungeons yet. I have yet to truly appreciate the wonders of multiple useless rings from fractals. I am constantly poor trying to get by on the meta with the poor people stuff.

I also buy runs. I sit at the last boss and watch. Like a hawk. I have dreams. One day it will be me.

Let me be a kid(inexperienced) for I grow up(get bored of limited content) all to quickly.

Also I wish more people would feel pressured into saying they are inexperienced. Would save them some embarrassment. Watching you run all over the map trying to figure out how to get to us then rage quit because you couldnt simply refused to say anything doesnt harm us. you know who you are

Amen.

I love learning more than anything, once you’ve mastered something it’s just routine and becomes boring quick.

I thought I knew most dungeons well, then I ran with one of the speed clearing guilds the other day… I SUCK! haha, but it was a blast and I appreciate the patience they had. But I was upfront that I didn’t know all their tricks and especially I hadn’t run Aetherpath which they patiently took me through while I screwed up just about every step I even screwed up insta killing Lupi with them half a dozen times and they still took me to that Aetherpath, much love for those guys

I’m steadily getting better though, and like I told them, I learned something new in every run.

Everyone has to start somewhere. When I first started EQ when I was 9, I kitten ed around and didn’t reach max level for years. By the time I quit playing EQ there wasn’t really anything I hadn’t done, including soloing just about everything that was potentially soloable. Same in DCUO, I first played that and quit because it just seemed dumb and hard, when I came back to it giving it a second try I fell in love and eventually worked my way to being in a top end PVE and PVP group smashing faces. I have no doubt I’ll do the same here if I put the time in to do so, but for now, I’m a full on noob and enjoying the ride before I get bored

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Sarahfull.4930

Sarahfull.4930

Morning,

No offense, you sound like a broken record with the " make your own group " anyway..

@anet I believe its about time for another " tip " for the tips tab:

Can you make, making a " lfg post " and getting it fulled up a tip. I know alot of people will cheese this tip although I believe this makes enough sense that enough people will make there own group for a dungeon/whatever.

Maybe you could add something in your letters when peole first become of age ( level ) about making a lfg aswell. Im sure you could favour it well. =]

Sarah

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

An anti-seller, eh? I don’t sell paths myself, but if it doesn’t hurt you, why kitten about it? Just have your own fun and don’t infringe on other peoples’ business, or antagonise anyone/at others’ expense.

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Just died of laughter listening to my friend use a british accent trying to read this outloud on TS. Jesus christ lmfao. He was so confused trying to decipher this.

(edited by Purple Miku.7032)

antigaming path sellers

dlonie.6547

Hey purple, did you know that it’s not possible to solo a dungeon path? Neat, huh? xD

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

personally i dont like the idea of dungeon selling it discourages people from learning and playing the dungeons themselves

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

personally i dont like the idea of dungeon selling it discourages people from learning and playing the dungeons themselves

I wont sell my silk and Elderwood on the Trading post then, It discourages players from collecting it themselves.

Thats Fine that you do not like Selling paths Goat. Really it is. but your logic against it is.. well nasomuch.

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Goatjugsoup.8637

Goatjugsoup.8637

I wont sell my silk and Elderwood on the Trading post then, It discourages players from collecting it themselves.

Thats Fine that you do not like Selling paths Goat. Really it is. but your logic against it is.. well nasomuch.

Dungeoning is meant to be done in groups so if there are less people doing it for such reasons it really does affect others who want to do it. On the other hand whether you want to sell your elder wood or not I can always go out and get my own solo.

Most wanted in game additions: Beastiary, readable books

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Hey purple, did you know that it’s not possible to solo a dungeon path? Neat, huh? xD

Game’s way too hard, man. Pls halp.

Dungeoning is meant to be done in groups so if there are less people doing it for such reasons it really does affect others who want to do it. On the other hand whether you want to sell your elder wood or not I can always go out and get my own solo.

http://i.imgur.com/tFTLKK5.gif

Dat. Logic.

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

Goat, you need to understand the motivations of both sellers and buyers, and consider how easy it is to find a normal group via LFG.

Some people sell exclusively for the money. Many though, I’d say, are doing it partially for the fun of soloing, with the gold being an added benefit (this is about the epitome of GW2 rewarding player skill right here! Some of us like being rewarded for demonstrating player skill!). With how long it takes for some runs to fully sell (or they don’t even fully sell), I’m actually pretty sure that mindlessly farming SE P1 without the last boss for the champion bags is only slightly worse in terms of gold:time, except that SE P1 is insanely easy and takes practically no time to learn, whereas soloing a dungeon path in a respectable time takes considerably longer and is much harder.

Many people who buy paths are doing it because the groups they found couldn’t complete the path. And they want the AP/title from dungeon master, but would never run the dungeon themselves (in some cases, never run ANY dungeon otherwise). Or they want the tokens to unlock skins. They don’t value running the dungeon enough to actually run it. They value other things. These are the people who either run the dungeon once ever for DM, or just say the skins aren’t worth their many runs and forget about it; at best, they stop running once they’ve unlocked what they want, and never run it again. These aren’t the people who will regularly join LFG groups for long periods of time.

Also, let’s be honest here, how long does it take an LFG for any Arah path PUG to fill? I think the longest I’ve ever waited was about 5 minutes. There isn’t a lack of people doing the dungeon. Anyone who bothers to post their own LFG can almost certainly find people. If LFG for PUGs was very slow, or almost never worked, your argument may have merit. It does not. And it demonstrably does not.

Your rebuttal to the elder wood comment makes me think you’re just trolling, but in the case you’re not,you can go solo your own dungeon path too. You’ll just need to make the same type of investment people who currently solo that path made. Lots of time, effort, and repeated failure.

antigaming path sellers

dlonie.6547

Effort? Screw that bro.

This is GW2. Just give me my achievements already.

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Tom Yzf.5872

Tom Yzf.5872

Players who solo dungeons are the most deserving of the rewards they reap.

Among bodies upon bodies of dead players who thought they were ready for the terrifying Giganticus Lupicus in their precious groups of 5, the solo player stands defiantly facing his adversary alone! No one to rez him, no one to console him when we fails “don’t worry dood it was just lag,” no one to help clear they way to the Temple Guard, so he can practice painstakingly over and over until he can be kick no more…. until tomorrow.

And when he is finished, finally defeating all of his adversaries legitimately, his mighty roar can be heard from miles away; willing players who are filled to the brim with gold hears his call and showers him in that gold with appreciation! “Thank you hero! Because of you we are able jump past this hurdle that has be plaguing us for so long!”

Our hero has a smile on his face, as do his buyers. What an amazing feeling.

But alas, joyous occasion cannot last. Among the shadows lurk an evil and menacing being. The aura around this being is the very essence of sickness. His heitred and bile is amplified by the incoherent garbage that comes out of his mouth, “gargle gargle y u git so much gold… u no ddeeeeesseeerrrve it… y i no hab legendarrrry… gargle cough spit u no deserve, U NO DESERVE! I AM THE CELESTIAL-KNIGHT”

With a horrifying display of power, this evil Celestial-Knight forcibly plucks our Hero out of the dungeon, destroying all of his work in a series of seconds it takes to click a few mouse buttons. This goes on for centuries.

Our Hero screams in pain, “Why, gods of creation of gw2! Why do you let such bile hold so much power over us! Is there no justice?”

Only silence answers him.

When you laugh, the whole world laughs with you; when you cry, you cry alone.

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

Solo’ed 3 arah p2 today for fun, gave the first 2 away, on the 8 people who joined only 2 said thanks, the other 6 left without saying a word. Third path, 3 guys joined and kicked me. You can ask my friends, no wonder people don’t want to help other player, most are a bunch of ungrateful kittens.

Again, I don’t sell my path, I GIVE THEM yet I still get kittened/

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

Its your job to solo the paths for them. Why should they say thanks?

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Gyler.8150

Gyler.8150

Solo’ed 3 arah p2 today for fun, gave the first 2 away, on the 8 people who joined only 2 said thanks, the other 6 left without saying a word. Third path, 3 guys joined and kicked me. You can ask my friends, no wonder people don’t want to help other player, most are a bunch of ungrateful kittens.

So in theory, if you ingame report them, a GM will appear instantly next to you and ban them all? You can’t see him because he’s invisible though.

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

So in theory, if you ingame report them, a GM will appear instantly next to you and ban them all? You can’t see him because he’s invisible though.

Only one problem with that, even though I can see their name in the chat “IGN has left the party” if I report, a GM gets in, see them in the path with no chat text incriminating them, making me look like someone abusing report function :P

I don’t mind, I’m done trying to be nice I’ll just finish the paths alone now. Not worth being nice when people don’t even appreciate what you are doing.

Anyway, my post was more about those 6 people who didn’t even bother saying thanks, the kicking I can live with it.

antigaming path sellers

rojak.1894

But alas, joyous occasion cannot last. Among the shadows lurk an evil and menacing being. The aura around this being is the very essence of sickness. His heitred and bile is amplified by the incoherent garbage that comes out of his mouth, “gargle gargle y u git so much gold… u no ddeeeeesseeerrrve it… y i no hab legendarrrry… gargle cough spit u no deserve, U NO DESERVE! I AM THE CELESTIAL-KNIGHT”

With a horrifying display of power, this evil Celestial-Knight forcibly plucks our Hero out of the dungeon, destroying all of his work in a series of seconds it takes to click a few mouse buttons. This goes on for centuries.

Our Hero screams in pain, “Why, gods of creation of gw2! Why do you let such bile hold so much power over us! Is there no justice?”

Only silence answers him.

When you laugh, the whole world laughs with you; when you cry, you cry alone.

10/10. Would read again.

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

Your post in “antigaming path sellers” was removed. Please refrain from creating off-topic posts or posts meant to derail a thread.

I didn’t know that posting Bingo thread on a Bingo topic is off-topic >:o

Oh, and Gaile, no offense, mate, nice speech but …

We’re all welcome to play in different ways. The OP has has an opinion, and s/he shared it here, which is just fine. If you disagree, that’s just fine too, but please do so respectfully, without insults or arguments. If you have a point to make, you can make it without resorting to rudeness, right?

Thanks.

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”

antigaming path sellers

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

But kittens need to be protected. Otherwise this was neither gw2 nor handled by kitten Net.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.