anyone done ARAH exp mode seer path (4th path)?? need help pls

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Song.1938

Song.1938

Q:

this path is the only path i need for dungeon master title and i tried this path twice O.O and both times we stop at High High Priestess of Dwaynas the sparks sometime just not follow u and the cricle just can’t tell which one shoud the last spark get in…. (sometimes u can tell the spark get in the right place sometimes just like bugged) also last night with my friends because the boss was bugged we get her to all the way 1% health but she hide again healed all the way back to 80% T_T
IF ANYONE DONE THIS PLS HELP US OUT alot ppl saying this bugged no way to kill is that true ?

Posted by: Kevin.2176

Kevin.2176

Here is a video of our most recent kill.

High DPS and efficient spark completion is pretty much the whole fight.

Sometimes you receive 1 extra spark than the allowed circle, in that situation you would just have to wait and let her heal up. However, her second resurface would only require 1 spark within the circle.

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

impressive kill, did you bring anything special to the fight? i noticed high stacks of bleeds for example, did you feel that made a difference in dps along with poison being kept up on the boss?

Posted by: Kevin.2176

Kevin.2176

She only heals when she goes hidden, our poison is from necromancer’s auto-attack and I’m fairly sure it falls off when she goes hidden.

High stacks of bleeds are just from elementalist/necromancer’s DPS builds, as I believe its the highest single target DPS for their profession.

The main thing I would recommend is make sure all members are properly equipped with potions/food, fortunately the damage output of this encounter is very minimal and you can get by easily with a full DPS setup.

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

ye i’ve experienced this encounter more than i care to remember, i was just looking for some insight into what we could improve with our current dungeon group as we run with a fire ele for example.

thanks for the input, will probably give this boss another shot sometime next week if we can finally get inside Arah.

Posted by: Kamahl.3621

Kamahl.3621

Kudos on killing her, but why wasn’t she petrifying anyone in your group? As the person she petrifies nonstop, this would be a glorious thing to find out.

Song.1938

thank u guys very much i will try it tonight

Song.1938

O.O can u help me with this? i want to pass it so bad T_T