Taha.7396

srsly i can’t even join arah groups with ppl i do not know
many just kick u from the group at last boss then sell ur spot to others

Attachments:

arah groups problems D:

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

did you actually got kicked or are you just assuming they kick people?

Oceanic [LOD]

arah groups problems D:

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

I don’t know if they actually kick people. But path 2 can be soloed.

It only took me a few hours to get to Lupi solo, and I never run arah before. But I’m not pro like those people on youtube to solo Lupi. So I’m stuck there.

arah groups problems D:

Posted by: knives.6345

knives.6345

I heard some people doing that but I haven’t experienced it myself.

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

arah groups problems D:

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

I’m yet to hear of a group actually kicking people and selling the spots. Most of these people just do it with a small party or with a full group of friends.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

arah groups problems D:

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

they could always get guildies in as well, and have certain guildies leave and give them a cut of whatever they receive as well.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

arah groups problems D:

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

I think if you’re good, you can solo p2 in 1 hour.
and I’ve pugged arah more than 60 times now and was never kicked from a group just so they can sell my spot

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

arah groups problems D:

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

HAHAHA OH WOW. … that would be hilarious if they WERE kicking puggers to do it tho

arah groups problems D:

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

HAHAHA OH WOW. … that would be hilarious if they WERE kicking puggers to do it tho

chryzo mentioned that he got kicked once from p2 at the end boss, and someone complained about it in the forum before, it does happen but seldom though.

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

arah groups problems D:

Posted by: ShadowPuppet.3746

ShadowPuppet.3746

Why anyone would pay to do a dungeon path is beyond me, my issue is more with the people who do actually pay than the people who sell. There would be no market if noone buys. I mean I realize people want tokens for skins or whatever but seriously paying someone else to be able to get them instead of just finding a guild to run with….f that.

arah groups problems D:

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Why anyone would pay to do a dungeon path is beyond me, my issue is more with the people who do actually pay than the people who sell. There would be no market if noone buys. I mean I realize people want tokens for skins or whatever but seriously paying someone else to be able to get them instead of just finding a guild to run with….f tha.

Its too hard for casuals though.

arah groups problems D:

Posted by: ShadowPuppet.3746

ShadowPuppet.3746

Why anyone would pay to do a dungeon path is beyond me, my issue is more with the people who do actually pay than the people who sell. There would be no market if noone buys. I mean I realize people want tokens for skins or whatever but seriously paying someone else to be able to get them instead of just finding a guild to run with….f tha.

Its too hard for casuals though.

Thought that was meant to be the point of explorable dungeons, they were designed for organized teams in mind since this game didn’t have “raids” the caveat being that there was at least one path in every dungeon that was easier than others? So the more casual players can still earn tokens to get the skins albeit at a slower rate but they are not completely locked out of getting them. I mean I understand everyone wants everything immediately anymore, but why should people be able to buy their way into something they have not earned the right to do. If someone has the Dungeon Master title, in my mind it should actually mean something not just be a gimme to the highest bidder because they were able to farm in a mindless zerg. I make no claim to be some super demi god of this game but I have made it through all of the content it has to offer, except super high level fractals and I am a fairly casual player so I accept that it takes me a longer time to earn tokens or whatever it is that I wan’t to get accomplished and I still wouldn’t pay someone to run me through since I can get it done at least. Then again I actually look up strategies before tackling something which it seems a lot of people are incapable of lol so I guess whatever works for them!

arah groups problems D:

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

and I’ve pugged arah more than 60 times now and was never kicked from a group just so they can sell my spot

Yeah the problem is that all those sellers exploit every boss and skip lupicus.
I even doubt they could kill abomination legit way. When i joined one once he was even safespotting brie. The day lupicus becomes unskippable and you can’t safespot bosses anymore will be the death for all but one arah seller.

/ingame bug report about skipping lupicus, everyone please.

Dub | [rT]

arah groups problems D:

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

Solo seller, anyway.

arah groups problems D:

Posted by: Anubarak.3012

Anubarak.3012

Yeah the problem is that all those sellers exploit every boss and skip lupicus.
I even doubt they could kill abomination legit way. When i joined one once he was even safespotting brie. The day lupicus becomes unskippable and you can’t safespot bosses anymore will be the death for all but one arah seller.

/ingame bug report about skipping lupicus, everyone please.

ahhh now I know why you wanted us to report this xD
I wondered where all those good players come from

[rT]

arah groups problems D:

Posted by: Chryzo.8906

Chryzo.8906

Well as of today I can also see it work like this:

• team runs it once for 60 tokens
  • team runs it a second time, then all but dungeon leader leaves, and they get 4 golds out of their second run

Yeap, got kicked once on a P4, not a P2…

P2 ain’t really that hard either. I think P3 is kinda harder to solo (boss wise)

• Bella => safe spot does not matter, you can just out range her all the time and bring one anticondition for the burning, just in case
  • Abomination => you can just stack guns before aggroing the boss (10 of those are enough for a zerk war). On engi you can just leave him be in frenzy mode and reflect the rock he throws XD.
  • Lupicus => can be soloed
  • Alphard => can be soloed if you have reflects, and you can outrange him + stack clones using LOS
  • Brie => does not do damage, signet of healing on war is enough to counter the damage ^^

And I agree with Dub, they should really fix the safespot / exploits