ascended rings from FOTM chest?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: chern.8569

chern.8569

Hello guys, i quited the game when Fotm released and recently just come back to play GW2.
I must admit that Fotm is a really well made contents, and i really enjoy it.

I spent about 5 days to raise my personal fotm level to level26 with pugs and 0 Ar, till today i already got 9(from level 10) of the daily bonus chests from fotm, and yet,i haven’t received any single ring from those bonus chests. Is this normal or I just got kittened up badly by RNG?

Attachments:

Posted by: Me Kill You.9035

Me Kill You.9035

Well its always about luck, and when you do get a ring from the daily theres no guarantee it will be one that fits your build.

There is something you can do to get them though, and this is by using 10 pristine relics to trade for a ring of your choice at the fotm merchant. It’s up to you if you want to do this, no one knows yet if/when anet will impliment another use for the pristine relics

Jade Quarry [TPA]

Posted by: chern.8569

chern.8569

Well its always about luck, and when you do get a ring from the daily theres no guarantee it will be one that fits your build.

There is something you can do to get them though, and this is by using 10 pristine relics to trade for a ring of your choice at the fotm merchant. It’s up to you if you want to do this, no one knows yet if/when anet will impliment another use for the pristine relics

yea i do know that 10 pristine relics for a ring thing,
the problem is i want to progress faster…
with 0 ar, although i have no problem survive 95% of the bosses out there, but some people just feel uncomfortable when i tell them i will die when Jade Maw phase change ….
And most importantly..i feel like no reward at all for getting this far

Posted by: Me Kill You.9035

Me Kill You.9035

Well, a large reason of doing lvls 0-39 is to get to lvl 40 heh because that is where you start getting the most relics and the greatest chance of getting a skin (although it’s not impossible to get them at lower lvls, my last two 3x runs i got skins, for ex)

Also while you may not experience this, after I got into the higher lvl fractals I started seeing that I was noticeably better at other aspects of the game simply because fotm is so demanding at higher lvls it really does make you a better player.

As for AR, I got to lvl 30 with only 5AR and I did completely fine as long as you are able to fight the bosses without getting hit by their agony attacks constantly (you may die on maw but it only takes real planning at 40+)

Jade Quarry [TPA]

Posted by: Danireathorn.2814

Danireathorn.2814

It’s just like Las Vegas. Like said above, luck is luck.

[LFG]