bring back dredge skipps

bring back dredge skipps

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Chokolata.1870

Chokolata.1870

Can you please stop fixing dredge fractal skipps? Bring them back. This is the most tedious experience in the entire game and until you make it even remotely enjoyable, let us skip it and finish it quickly.

very angry costumer

bring back dredge skipps

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

The next CDI is going to be on fractals, which should be starting today or tomorrow. I suggest contributing to that

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

bring back dredge skipps

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

Yeah, I would even add that Chris said it’d start today at 12PM PST, or 8PM UTC for the rest of the world.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

bring back dredge skipps

Posted by: Anierna.6918

Anierna.6918

very angry costumer

I wasn’t aware Anet gave a kitten about the opinions of “costumers.” Customers on the other hand, well….. nvr mind, they don’t care about us either.

bring back dredge skipps

Posted by: yayuuu.9420

yayuuu.9420

Can you please stop fixing dredge fractal skipps? Bring them back. This is the most tedious experience in the entire game and until you make it even remotely enjoyable, let us skip it and finish it quickly.

very angry costumer

LOL! Are you asking them to not fix the bugs?
FIX FIX EVERYTHING!
Fix Arah, fix AC, fix please! Let us all play fair!
(seriously, I’m not gonna cheat and if my party wants to cheat, I’m saying: k, do it without me, I’ll afk)

bring back dredge skipps

Posted by: ubershaun.3649

ubershaun.3649

very angry costumer

I wasn’t aware Anet gave a kitten about the opinions of “costumers.” Customers on the other hand, well….. nvr mind, they don’t care about us either.

Ah you beat me to it!

bring back dredge skipps

Posted by: RemiRome.8495

RemiRome.8495

But… The part that was skipped isn’t even the long, annoying and tedious part.

bring back dredge skipps

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

very angry costumer

FIX FIX EVERYTHING!
(seriously, I’m not gonna cheat and if my party wants to cheat, I’m saying: k, do it without me, I’ll afk)

How many times has this earned you a kick?

bring back dredge skipps

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

Asking for ANet to fix what was obviously an unintended way of getting past parts of the Dredge fractal (and by extensions, the dungeons) is an exercise in stupidity.

What we should REALLY be looking at is addressing the root cause of WHY people want to skip in the first place. If you want people to not skip, you have to make not skipping the more profitable/entertaining option.

bring back dredge skipps

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

The next CDI is going to be on fractals, which should be starting today or tomorrow. I suggest contributing to that

Actually, it may be a better idea to not mention the dredge fractal because every time someone does it just results in them making the fractal worse.

bring back dredge skipps

Posted by: Anierna.6918

Anierna.6918

very angry costumer

Ah you beat me to it!

Well, there was a vital something I missed. And it looks like you missed it too. But ah, now I’ve caught my omission before you realized it!

Muhaha!

Attachments:

bring back dredge skipps

Posted by: yayuuu.9420

yayuuu.9420

very angry costumer

FIX FIX EVERYTHING!

How many times has this earned you a kick?

Tbh never
Usually they can deal with it and if not, I’m leaving by myself. Also I’m rarely doing dungeons with PUG (and rarely doing them at all thanks to the current situation). Fractals are much better.

bring back dredge skipps

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Asking for ANet to fix what was obviously an unintended way of getting past parts of the Dredge fractal (and by extensions, the dungeons) is an exercise in stupidity.

What we should REALLY be looking at is addressing the root cause of WHY people want to skip in the first place. If you want people to not skip, you have to make not skipping the more profitable/entertaining option.

Best post I’ve seen on any thread in the past few days at the very least.

Kudos to you.