cliffside Arm scenario FotM

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Lets be honest. Everyone would rather reset the dungeon level when they fail at leaving a chanter alive because the difficulty for that part is very steep.

I have been looking for videos on youtube on how to beat that part legit and I can’t find any. They always explain the cheese way.

The arms part needs to be looked at IMO. A party can have already finished 2 levels previous and then they run into cliffside, which is definitely one of the harder ones because of the damage of the millions of chanters and healing rate of the seals. The difficulty of cliffside is not on par with the other fractal levels.

Posted by: Ram Banson.4081

Ram Banson.4081

So.. whats the big whoop?

Isnt the “Let one Alive – Tactic” just a tactic not an explot? :o

And pls be careful with such mimimi, the game got nerfed hard enough. Let there be a bit of challenge, and btw i did it with both fully “mobbed” seals at lvl 38 one time!
Thief with Sword/Pistol is perfect there because he can perma-blind them if they got pulled right.

But srsly i saw such idiots in my groups “playing” it, i hope you are not one of this , otherwise you shoul rly learn your class and the game mechanic insteed posting such things,…..no offense, its true.

Its like ppl complain that the “Reef Draks” are “TOTALLY kittenING OVERPOWERD” and than i saw one rly, staying in there aoe field and just dont realise it or whatever, but absoluty dont try at all to get out there -.- its unbelievable (these mobs are perfect pls dont nerf them)

So its not hard at all, just to “communicate” with some individuals at this situation is kind of a hardmode xD

Blùb [LuPi]

Posted by: Chewablesleeptablet.3185

Chewablesleeptablet.3185

i for one dont have problems with reef drakes. a break stun is all you need. well i guess its just my team. I did try to communicate but they just wouldnt listen.

Posted by: Sabyne.6329

Sabyne.6329

It depends on which lvl you’re talking about and if you’re with a pug or not. I generally run fractal with my guild but last time we had 1 pu in the group and he messed it up (was only fractal lvl 38 though). To be honest it takes a bit longer but it’s not really more difficult.
You keep your group on one side and charge it there. You keep pulling the mobs on this side so that they don’t heal the seal too much. The only moment where it can get a bit tricky is if you bring back mobs from the other side in the corridor but if you do, the group just have to move a bit further onto the other side to lose aggro. You destroy one seal and then the group move to the other side of the corridor and charge the hammer there and proceed to destroy the second seal. It is a bit longer because one of the side is almost completly healed but it’s not that much more difficult and remember you can use lign of sight to your advandage with the corridor.

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

I think I did a 26 or 28 with a pug and the other chanter was killed (dunno if accident trolling or inexperience.) It was pretty painful but got it down in the end, took more than an hour because no strategy involved just brute forced it and running back and forth. At least one person didn’t understand english, and at least 2 people never typed a thing in chat so communication was almost impossible.

Oceanic [LOD]