commanders kicking Revenants and Necros

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Obtena.7952

Obtena.7952

That’s not a coincidence at all … especially if you understand that ‘being meta’ isn’t Anet’s motivation to buff a class. Somehow that logic escapes you completely.

Your saying that Anet doesn’t buff a class based on whether or not it is meta correct? That Anet doesn’t consider the meta when balancing? So then how is it not a giant coincidence that ele and warrior always seem to make their way into the meta? Please explain your argument, because I don’t understand.

It seems clear as day to me that Anet must be choosing to hinder necro and buff ele.

Maybe … but that still doesn’t disprove what I’m saying … Anet isn’t buffing to ensure classes are all meta. I mean … SOME class has to be meta, that much is true. Is Anet doing it on purpose to favour some classes? I dunno … but I CAN see some logic to that since the warrior and elementalist ARE two the most quinessential classes of any notable MMO in the last 30 years. Of course, that’s some deep understanding of MMO culture right there.

The Ele/Warrior thing doesn’t have anything to do with what I’m saying anyways, so I don’t get what’s your point there. Clearly, getting buffs doesn’t ensure meta balancing, so the idea that necro or any other class needs more buffs just because it’s not meta is quite ridiculous. This is just obvious since we’ve already experienced that situation ingame.

(edited by Obtena.7952)

Posted by: Feanor.2358

Feanor.2358

Lies, we didn’t kick the pug necro last night, despite him wiping the whole party with Plaguelands on Matthias. And we had a rev on that fight, too.

Posted by: thrag.9740

thrag.9740

lol by wiping the whole party with plaque lands, do you mean he got sacrificed after placing it down?