condi necro?

condi necro?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Ledddawe.8964

Ledddawe.8964

how do u like condi necro in dungeons or fractals ?

condi necro?

Posted by: swiftpaw.6397

swiftpaw.6397

I don’t like it.

Grandmaster Forum Mind Brain
|-Swiftpaw Sharpclaw [DnT]-|

condi necro?

Posted by: Anierna.6918

Anierna.6918

lol. The word “Condi” should never be in the same sentence as “Dungeon.” Nor should the word “Necro.” When you start saying things like “Condi Necro in Dungeons,” that’s when people look at you like “Why isn’t this guy in an insane asylum?”

(edited by Anierna.6918)

condi necro?

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

Condition Necromancers are lackluster in Dungeons Ledddawe. And PvE in general.

Necromancers are in a tricky place right now concerning dungeons. They are an inherited selfish class in that they Lack group support. *NOTE I said support NOT healing. Support being, "might, fury, Blasting, etc.

However They are ALOT of fun, and if you have a group of people you run with regularly you can tweak your Necro to fit within the group and what you all want to be able to do.

You will not be running “record” runs any time soon. and be VERY wary of how you place you wells if there is an elementalist in the party. When properly supported you will do decent damage. And you can provide some fair usefulness if you are aware of how the other classes in your group function.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/professions/necromancer/Guide-DPS-Necro-for-PvE/page/2#post3566027

start here.
I LOVE playing my necromancer. but, in my personal mentality, you have to earn the right to play it in pick up groups. By knowing how everything works and what you are capable of and what THEY are capable of.

condi necro?

Posted by: Molch.2078

Molch.2078

They are fine as long as you use a Sigil of Speed.

condi necro?

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

Other classes are superior in terms of maximizing DPS and supporting party members (guardians, warriors, eles, mesmers), so necros are often an inferior choice unless you absolutely have no other class.

Good necros will be better than terribad players in those “superior” classes, however. But if you lfg as usual as the normal dungeon runners do, you will assume everyone are just bad players and you’ll rather take bad players with “superior” classes than take bad necros.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

condi necro?

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Necros are unfortunately a leech class when it comes to group PvE. Not your fault, just the way ArenaNet designed them to be.

As for “condi,” I’m just going to clarify that any and all classes with condition builds anywhere outside of PvP or WvW are USELESS.

condi necro?

Posted by: Casmurro.9046

Casmurro.9046

I think necros weren’t designed to be played with power builds, i leveled a necro to lvl 80 and i’m using the dagger build, but its just awful in my opinion, it has the same auto atack from the thief but without the backstabs and heartseekers and other fun stuffs. My power necro feels much inferior than my thief or even my warrior.

condi necro?

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

but hey, condi necro can solo lupi in 7 min, doesn’t it mean anything?

condi necro?

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

but hey, condi necro can solo lupi in 7 min, doesn’t it mean anything?

I think my first ever solo of that ages ago on my warrior, which wasn’t even with all DPS utils, with mistakes galore, resulted in 7 minutes. If a condition necro can get it done in 7 minutes at best or near it… then what is the point?

No matter what way you look at it, they’re less effective than other classes are. Necros don’t really do much that other classes can’t do better in.

condi necro?

Posted by: Yag.5670

Yag.5670

so from what i hear Condition damage in pve has:
less burst than power builds
less sustained damage than powerbuilds
and is limited to one condition user per enemy (due to 25 stack limit)

so what is the dev’s official statement to the state of conditions in pve?

are they fine with it?
did they say they want to look at it?

condi necro?

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

It only works on lupi because necro has very limited self buffing and no real burst on beserker. Condi is really powerful for little investment and in a solo lupi isnt going to die before you can stack those bleeds. But something you will notice about condi necro lupi is that it takes 2mins to do phase 1 and 2 and then 5 minutes for phase 3 simply because lifedrain cleanses condis. Unfortunately beserker takes over 2mins per phase so even with the faster phase 3 its almost impossible to get a faster time than condi.

This also highlights that in non group content rabid and carrion are completely op and should be nerfed. The fact that they can achieve comparable or faster kill times than beserker even with issues and defensive stats is a complete joke.

In all seriousness. There should be a new fully offensive condi stat combo with condi dmg as main and power and prec as minors. Then I wouldnt be so bothered about condi specs being faster at killing stuff if they were using non defensive gear.

(edited by spoj.9672)