dradge fractal 8 times in a row

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

as frac 3
this is not funny ! remove that thing from the game ! i am sick of it ! why in hell that fractal even exsist ? do a net developers every try to play it at lvl 50 ?

what a sick joke !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

When you play with competent players who know the mechanics and can work as a team, it’s not that bad.

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

“What you wish for may not be what Anet wishes for.” -Tree.3916

Edit Who ends statements with prepositions?

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

Svetli.4276

am i the only one who pug for lvl 50 ?

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

Everyone pugs.
One time I got a warrior using Rampage as their Elite in a lv50 Fractal. I was sad.

Posted by: The Mexican Cookie.3690

The Mexican Cookie.3690

When you play with competent players who know the mechanics and can work as a team, it’s not that bad.

Even then, a team of competent players who know the mechanics and can work as a team, would still rather any of the other non-dredge options.

#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

Posted by: TurtleDragon.3108

TurtleDragon.3108

Yep, the fractal is quite long even with an organized group. 8 minute clown car whee.

Posted by: Embrace The Bold.7619

Embrace The Bold.7619

“it’s not that bad” Oh, yes, that’s the proper attitude. Defend something that isn’t enjoyable when played right but is some what worse than mediocre. Do you see what’s wrong with that statement?

Dredge fractal is horrible. The only two things I have seen people like about it is “I get lots of loot” and “the last boss is fun.” Compared to all of the cons (clown car, turrets and bombs, gates, etc.) that’s not enough to keep it in the fun category for most people.

Honestly I would rather get rid of the fractal then have anet “fix it.” Every time the devs touch it the make it worse not better.

The Sickest Guild NA

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

A part from the ridiculously long time, the mob themselves are just broken. Projectile that get reflected only half the time, Daze, protection, Veteran with champion HP, high auto attack damage, can’t be blinded. Then you reach the clown car which not only takes 15 minutes, but is the most broken thing of the fractal, half the party can’t hit the dredge coming out (not invulnerable but just nothing appear as if the monster wasn’t there). Just like ascalon at level 50, it’s not hard it’s just broken ( instant party ohko on sight with their Meteor )

I don’t mind a “hard” fractal, but this isn’t just a bit hard it’s the most annoying thing in the game.

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

If only ANET would:

• Remove the clowncar’kittenbox so that it doesn’t absorb cleaves and other abilities.
  • Reduce the number of spawns from said clowncar so that it doesn’t take 1/4 of an hour to finish that part alone.

These two things would make me and presumably a large part of the population not hate it so much.

On a side note, projectiles from Oscillators and Resonators do always get reflected, but have such large hitboxes that they will hit you if you stand right on top of WoR or the edges of Feedback.

Posted by: Syn Sity.5826

Syn Sity.5826

i hate dradge

[DnT]

Svetli.4276

12 times in a row

last time was so bad ( the guardian was so bad) that we stay 1h at the drill and cloud not stay alive to open the controls

i want to thank every single developer who made this fractal, for all the hours lost all the frustration all the pain you case me THANK YOU !

Posted by: Silberfisch.3046

Silberfisch.3046

Don’t you know? Pain is goof for your soul!
Really they only have your karmic advancement in mind.

Although they may have overlooked that the occasional rage and anger about it may taint your soul more than the pain cleanses it.

If you happen to stumble across any typos,
you may keep them to rear new and interesting variants in your basement.

Posted by: RSLongK.8961

RSLongK.8961

I just don’t do 40+ anymore, not worth the time invested.
Even if you get a awesomesauce team, dredge takes a long time.
Got better rewards @ lvl 25~29 and the time it takes to complete is ridiculously shorter even with a average team.
Now i just leave party when we get dredge, really its not worth the time invested.
All i need is dat kitten dagger skin >.<

Main: Warrior|Character counter: 16