end dungeon stats

end dungeon stats

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lian Olsam.9541

Lian Olsam.9541

I d like to have like in other games the final dungeon stats with dmg done, healing, how many tme u was downd and how many time u are death etc etc… i dont care if some classes are unbalanced we still have elitism with full zerk, maybe with those stats we can see how many time the party have to waste their time for ressing a full zerk noob builds… my thought about it is alot of ppl use also a full dps utility and we haveto spendalot oftime ressing cause they are not able (because a bad utility, traits choice)
And it will also be funny compare yourself with multiple run of same dungeon for improve, and be cmpetitive with others… ofc downed state and death is important for compare full zerker noob and avoid to increase elitism

Important Edit:
Every game have it for alot of reason
First of all its funny compare yourself with the others, then will be usefull see how many time ppl will go in downed state or how many time they will die, how many time did u spent for run the dungeon… stats its funny u will have it in all mmo all real sports etc etc
Second: it be really usefull for increase the knowledge of your build, atm ppl just look how it is possible to do the max dps then they will run with this build doesent caring about anything else
Third: they should make a little bonus for completing a dungeon if entire party will run it w/o die and in a certain timing (for example cof p1 w/o die in 15 minutes) so we should also appreciate other stats and not only full zerk, other builds and not only full dps, and ppl dont play for farm can have more funny with other goals…

(edited by Lian Olsam.9541)

end dungeon stats

Posted by: Ropechef.6192

Ropechef.6192

0.o

i will assume that English is not your first language….That being said.

Having Dungeon stats at the end of a dungeon would serve no purpose. And if anything only create even MORE “elitism”. You will have more and more people griefing and being general scumbags over perpetual numbers that in the grand scheme of things mean very little.

That being said.

I would suggest caution good sir, as you have more or less called out the majority of this particular forum. And I can assure you it will not be taken kindly as you are the (insert triple digit number here) person to do so and only succeed in nothing.

end dungeon stats

Lian Olsam.9541

Every game have it for alot of reason
First of all its funny compare yourself with the others, then will be usefull see how many time ppl will go in downed state or how many time they will die, how many time did u spent for run the dungeon… stats its funny u will have it in all mmo all real sports etc etc
Second: it be really usefull for increase the knowledge of your build, atm ppl just look how it is possible to do the max dps then they will run with this build doesent caring about anything else
Third: they should make a little bonus for completing a dungeon if entire party will run it w/o die and in a certain timing (for example cof p1 w/o die in 15 minutes) so we should also appreciate other stats and not only full zerk, other builds and not only full dps, and ppl dont play for farm can have more funny with other goals…

Hoping my english is understandable

end dungeon stats

Posted by: DigitalKirin.9714

DigitalKirin.9714

What kind of build do you run, Lian?

Genevieve Talbot [NP] – Noble Phantasm on Stormbluff Isle

end dungeon stats

Lian Olsam.9541

I have a full zerker war, ele, thief and necro and i play ptv guard for fractals (i can also play it full zerk but usually i will play it for do something different than usual)

end dungeon stats

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

I’d love to have this so that we can see that the downed/dead berserker did more to kill the boss while up than the noob clerics did the entire fight. That would be great to see.

And yeah let’s just give another thing for the casuals to cry about on the forums “kicked from lfg because I had no end dungeon stats screen waaaaah.”

No. No. Kitten no. My mind brain can’t do it. No. No no no no.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

end dungeon stats

Posted by: Rasimir.6239

Rasimir.6239

I’m not fond of that kind of “scorebord”, because I’ve met too many people in different games that tend to change from playing for the best of the group’s interest to only playing for their personal numbers as soon as any kind of individual “score” can be seen.

As much as we all would like it, there is just no metric complete enough to give an accurate assessment of a person’s contribution to a group effort like an MMO dungeon run and at the same time easy enough so that people can gleam their or other party member’s “group worth”.

end dungeon stats

Posted by: DigitalKirin.9714

DigitalKirin.9714

So instead of teaching a person to play zerker properly, you’d rather laugh when they die?

Heck, even just a friendly suggestion to someone to check out the dungeon forums and up their game.

Genevieve Talbot [NP] – Noble Phantasm on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by DigitalKirin.9714)

end dungeon stats

Lian Olsam.9541

I’m not fond of that kind of “scorebord”, because I’ve met too many people in different games that tend to change from playing for the best of the group’s interest to only playing for their personal numbers as soon as any kind of individual “score” can be seen.

As much as we all would like it, there is just no metric complete enough to give an accurate assessment of a person’s contribution to a group effort like an MMO dungeon run and at the same time easy enough so that people can gleam their or other party member’s “group worth”.

Read also my 2nd post it explain better my idea, and cooperation will be more important cause of reward

end dungeon stats

Posted by: Agony.3542

Agony.3542

You wont see any of these things happening in this game.

Giving as little feedback as possible, aswell as reducing the amount of alternative ways to compare your performance to other players and/or groups was a concious decision by anet.
Sarcastically speaking, you could say anet does not want to show people how bad they’re or how much they suck.
In the end we can only resort to “bandaids” when it comes to comparing builds. For example trying to dps down on mobs while filming it and evaluating the results or using “more obscure ways”.

RIP game 2012-2014

end dungeon stats

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

dps down on mobs while filming it

Sounds like an exploit.

end dungeon stats

Lian Olsam.9541

It should be an awesome revamp for entire dungeons and fractals, cause u should make a good party for survive and for do it in a good time, we should also see a nice support spec and a full zerk guild should be ever playable maybe with traits and/or different utility… so everyone will can play differently… but ever as they like, its just another dungeon game mode, i really hope to have it!!!

end dungeon stats

Posted by: Agony.3542

Agony.3542

dps down on mobs while filming it

Sounds like an exploit.

It is an exploit.

RIP game 2012-2014

end dungeon stats

Lilith Ajit.6173

It should be an awesome revamp for entire dungeons and fractals, cause u should make a good party for survive and for do it in a good time, we should also see a nice support spec and a full zerk guild should be ever playable maybe with traits and/or different utility… so everyone will can play differently… but ever as they like, its just another dungeon game mode, i really hope to have it!!!

Bingooooo.

But also

No. You can’t play how you like if how you like is berserker in this situation. At least now you can play whatever the crap you want.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

end dungeon stats

Lian Olsam.9541

Bingooooo.

But also

No. You can’t play how you like if how you like is berserker in this situation. At least now you can play whatever the crap you want.

Not really because now if u dont play with dumb ppl will see if u r playing propelly or not, but u have no choice but zerk, with this modify u can play differently, party will need more cooperation, cause if u go in with a full cleric team u will ending it after one month so you should lf a full hybrid builds or someone zerk and other clerics or knight etc etc.. wth guildies will be easyer make a composition but with pug too, just write what u want like now u see ‘lf full zerk war’ or something like that you should have more options… i think it is possible and with a good end dungeon table wich give you al stats u can improve yourself and your party

end dungeon stats

Lilith Ajit.6173

Make you’re own godkitten party. Godkitten. Wtf. Write words on the freaking screen. Problem kittying solved.

[ARES]

end dungeon stats

Posted by: winterchillz.2564

winterchillz.2564

shares cake with Lilith

Shh, it’s okay, it’s okay.

Cloud of Sparrows
Fluffiest Blood Legion Charr
“At least I die knowing my sisters are free”

end dungeon stats

Lian Olsam.9541

cheesecake for have same beta pve for 2 years :p

end dungeon stats

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

I d like to have like in other games the final dungeon stats with dmg done, healing, how many tme u was downd and how many time u are death etc etc…

Interesting idea, with you so far….

i dont care if some classes are unbalanced we still have elitism with full zerk, maybe with those stats we can see how many time the party have to waste their time for ressing a full zerk noob builds…

’k, no need to read further.

Pull your head out, man. Play how you want, but let us play how we want.

end dungeon stats

Lian Olsam.9541

I d like to have like in other games the final dungeon stats with dmg done, healing, how many tme u was downd and how many time u are death etc etc…

Interesting idea, with you so far….

i dont care if some classes are unbalanced we still have elitism with full zerk, maybe with those stats we can see how many time the party have to waste their time for ressing a full zerk noob builds…

’k, no need to read further.

Pull your head out, man. Play how you want, but let us play how we want.

if you really stopped to reading at this point i suggest u to finish it, cause other motivations, and i think, a good proposal will come…
i think my proposal will really let every player to play what they want, now its ever the same zerker for every classes, and it will give an awesome revamp to dungeons

guys r u really happy to play every time all the dungeon with the same strategy? doesent matter if cof, hotw or fotm, just full dps and go on… i’d like to have more, i’d like to have a choice for do a speedrun or have some other ways for do that with some nice reward…. like i told before immagine you will have the “reward achievement” for do cof in 15 min w/o any party member die, if u will reach this goal, u will take 3 gold and 2x token or dredge fractal etc etc…. so dungeons and fotm build will take a fresh air (not the ele one ) and u should play every time differently with differents bonus achievement with gold and tokens…

end dungeon stats

Lian Olsam.9541

i will open a new 3d for this proposal cause it seems off topic with “end dungeon stats” and maybe someone could agree with this proposal but not with dungeon stats and it should be done separatly

end dungeon stats

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

And it will also be funny compare yourself with multiple run of same dungeon for improve, and be cmpetitive with others… ofc downed state and death is important for compare full zerker noob and avoid to increase elitism

Not so hidden agenda there man. Keep it up with the zerker hate.

Yup exact. That’s why a lot of meta for the guardian use trait Master of Consecration, Superior Aria, Writ of Persistance, Justice is Blind and Renewed Justice. Or even worst, how they use utilities like retreat, wall of reflection or purging flames. Oh my god all those elitist meta guardian that only care about DPS and about nothing else.

I know right. Me too I can’t stand those bad zerker player that die each two second. They shoudn’t understand their limitation and use some defensive piece while putting some effort to get better, no that’s only for loser. Anyway, everybody know that someone that play zerker don’t have a soul and CAN’T have fun playing the game. Right? I mean its a job for them no, they just can’t have fun, that’s impossible.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

end dungeon stats

Posted by: Laar.5476

Laar.5476

I bet if I read some of these posts in my HURR DURR voice in vent tonight someone will die laughing.

end dungeon stats

Posted by: Lucas.9157

Lucas.9157

I bet if I read some of these posts in my HURR DURR voice in vent tonight someone will die laughing.

I would. Totally. I die even when I do mentally. hahaha

end dungeon stats

Laar.5476

Sometimes we go through the forums and look for those special posts, like these to read out loud to each other, terrible punctuation and all; there are some really golden posts out there. It gets pretty funny, especially if drinks are involved.

end dungeon stats

Lilith Ajit.6173

Sometimes we go through the forums and look for those special posts, like these to read out loud to each other, terrible punctuation and all; there are some really golden posts out there. It gets pretty funny, especially if drinks are involved.

Just grab the feeling of felankor. It’s like the gw2 equivalent to trying to read the fan fiction my immortal without laughing.

[ARES]

end dungeon stats

Lucas.9157

Just grab the feeling of felankor. It’s like the gw2 equivalent to trying to read the fan fiction my immortal without laughing.

What is that felankor legend? haha

end dungeon stats

Lilith Ajit.6173

Attachments:

[ARES]

end dungeon stats

Lucas.9157

HAHAHAHAHAHA I AM BAD WORD

end dungeon stats

Laar.5476

They have to be recent, or we’d all be reading that, videogamemike, or that guy from the mesmer forums over and over and over; maybe there should be a contest, contests are very fashionable right now.

end dungeon stats

Posted by: FenrirSlakt.3692

FenrirSlakt.3692

It pleases me to see this again.

end dungeon stats

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Used to do this with my friends SO much back in the days when I played Runescape. It was a breeding ground for behavior represented by this llama so there was plenty of awesome things to read in hurrdurr voices. ^.^

end dungeon stats

Lucas.9157

Used to do this with my friends SO much back in the days when I played Runescape. It was a breeding ground for behavior represented by this llama so there was plenty of awesome things to read in hurrdurr voices. ^.^

I noticed, I found almost no good or up-to-date guides written in understandable english for the game haha. I have to crawl the internet deeps while the computer plays the game for me.

end dungeon stats

Posted by: Fafnir.5124

Fafnir.5124

I’d love to have this so that we can see that the downed/dead berserker did more to kill the boss while up than the noob clerics did the entire fight. That would be great to see.

And yeah let’s just give another thing for the casuals to cry about on the forums “kicked from lfg because I had no end dungeon stats screen waaaaah.”

No. No. Kitten no. My mind brain can’t do it. No. No no no no.

And the nob cleric wasin’t keeping the zerker allive to do the damage at all. I will say this only once an individual player build doesn’t mean kitten. Party building to optimize a squad dps significantly increases it. The buff form having multiple classes is equivalent of an individual being a zerker.

Being zerker on top of that makes it that much more. Anyway blame cant really be put on the players for not using stratagie. Blame fully falls with Anet who has no reward scaling with difficulty or bosses without simple repetitive attack patterns. The no penalty for death only blusters this.

If they made you drop a level for dying so you could no longer use you 80 gear how different would the gameplay of this game be.

There is no reason to develop skills for this game and a survive because there so no difficulty scaling in GW2 at all. There is content that can not be soloed but there is no content that cant be zerged down.