extra fractal tonic needs to do something..

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: pureperson.2796

pureperson.2796

I had some extra fractal tonic(I know some people mad), I wish this one also able to do something as other items…

Posted by: The one to Rule.2593

The one to Rule.2593

i think that you’re in the 1% of the playerbase with this problem

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

1%

That’s awfully generous. I doubt 1% of the playerbase even has a single tonic. Hell, I doubt .01% has a single tonic…

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I had some extra fractal tonic(I know some people mad), I wish this one also able to do something as other items…

Give it to another character. In all seriousness, though, they could add a trade-in system like raid rewards have.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Give it to another character. In all seriousness, though, they could add a trade-in system like raid rewards have.

To get useless relics? I’d say work on giving us something worth spending those on first.

Posted by: Erzian.5218

Erzian.5218

That has to be the least important gw2 issue I have ever heard of. Even spending a single second on it, would be a massive waste of time.

Posted by: Benjamin Arnold

Benjamin Arnold

Content Programmer

Next

Good thing the fractals team thought of this already keep an eye on patch notes.

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

Good thing the fractals team thought of this already keep an eye on patch notes.

there are 1000 more important issues and you think of this one…

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

Posted by: Benjamin Arnold

Previous

Benjamin Arnold

Content Programmer

there are 1000 more important issues and you think of this one…

Sometimes a fairly unimportant change requires a trivial amount of work, so it is easy to put in. Would you prefer us to not fix these easy things?

Posted by: DrEckers.2039

DrEckers.2039

Would the trade in for fractal tonics also apply to White Fractal Weapon Skins? I have almost several complete sets, and am hoping to free up the bank slots.

Posted by: Dominik.5162

Dominik.5162

Would the trade in for fractal tonics also apply to White Fractal Weapon Skins? I have almost several complete sets, and am hoping to free up the bank slots.

They already have a use: you don’t need to consume a tranmutation charge to apply the skin to a weapon.
What else do you want?!? If you dont want them to clutter your bank delete them.

Iliaz
Team Aggression [TA]
Immortal Kingdom [KING]

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Sometimes a fairly unimportant change requires a trivial amount of work, so it is easy to put in. Would you prefer us to not fix these easy things?

I, personally, thank you for addressing it even if it doesn’t help me currently. I hope that we see more of this extra-reward trade-in with Fractals, and also hope that further reward architectures allow us to spend the Fractals currencies to acquire exclusive rewards (a lot like raids). Cheers!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: DrEckers.2039

DrEckers.2039

They already have a use: you don’t need to consume a tranmutation charge to apply the skin to a weapon.
What else do you want?!? If you dont want them to clutter your bank delete them.

I have completed the collection for them. So to me they are now worth less than a transmutation charge, but still “cost” 20 pristine fractal relics.

Posted by: cassius.5809

cassius.5809

If we can trade one for an aura attunement. Tonics are fun but so restrictive – out of combat, not in certain areas (which is fine) but you use them once or twice and they go in a drawer. Pretty sure people feel the same about minis. Really fun bit restrictions make them not worth using.

At least with an aura its ‘always on’ and ‘just’ a partical effect. So no massive design work clipping issues etc. And since the tonics are so rare you’re not risking everybody being a shiny xmas tree!

Posted by: cassius.5809

cassius.5809

Latest update… case closed! I’ll be taking that infinite defence tonic tyvm

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

On the topic of drinkable things from fractals. Now that we have infinite potions, can we get something to do with the off/def/mob potions that still drop from daily chests?

Malediktus.3740

On the topic of drinkable things from fractals. Now that we have infinite potions, can we get something to do with the off/def/mob potions that still drop from daily chests?

They are literally worthless, they dont even cost much if you buy them from NPC

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

That’s the point, and yet they are still taking up a place on the daily drop tables for what ends up being 1c if you get it(and already have the infinites).

Malediktus.3740

That’s the point, and yet they are still taking up a place on the daily drop tables for what ends up being 1c if you get it(and already have the infinites).

They are a consolation prize, considering the low NPC costs to buy them, they probably never were supposed be feel rewarding

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

They are a consolation prize, considering the low NPC costs to buy them, they probably never were supposed be feel rewarding

Exchanging them for some relics, even a low number of them, is better than nothing.

Removing them from the drop tables would be nice too.

Posted by: daw.4923

daw.4923

you cant buy infinite tonic for them?

Malediktus.3740

If anything they should add a way to trade ascended armor and weapon boxes from fractals for gold relics or weapons. I am drowning in ascended items

Posted by: Hesacon.8735

Hesacon.8735

If anything they should add a way to trade ascended armor and weapon boxes from fractals for gold relics or weapons. I am drowning in ascended items

I’m drowning in weapons while I can’t get the types of armor I’d want. Even a 2:1 deal where I trade 2 weapons for a helm or pair of boots would be nice to have.

Posted by: Sarahfull.4930

Sarahfull.4930

I’m drowning in weapons while I can’t get the types of armor I’d want. Even a 2:1 deal where I trade 2 weapons for a helm or pair of boots would be nice to have.

Yup, would also love this