frac rewards are balanced

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Mr Vivi Ornitier.4271

Mr Vivi Ornitier.4271

i just ran 6 frac dailys 10-11-12 an 31-32-33 and managed to make 1 gold i would have to use up a whole 250 bloodstone dust to make that much from mawdrey a day dammm son and all us pros know that kittenz is rare and just to prove it to you bros i went out and wasted not only my secret stash of bloodstone but i also used up 250 empyreal fragments dammm thats going to take me a while to get back and i only made 80 silver :o from it. looks like fracs is the way to get the real money

Attachments:

Posted by: Sam.1034

Sam.1034

I’ll have what she’s having.

Posted by: Linken.6345

Linken.6345

If you think that pixel on the pic is a she you need glasses son.

Mr Vivi Ornitier.4271

i dont need no ladys they just want me for my frac millions and my bloodstone

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

do u hav teh 3rd factal mastery

jus wondrin

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

Mr Vivi Ornitier.4271

i got a gold exalted asura with t4 Singularities with ascended under the hoot generating 138 agony resist teamed with 2 legend switch functionality. it also has perfect 50/50 distribution between nomads an clerics pumping out 2.5k hps. with 336 mag find on top just for good measure

Attachments:

Posted by: Minx.7521

Minx.7521

OK I know you’re typing English words but

:|

Posted by: NovaanVerdiano.6174

NovaanVerdiano.6174

This is quite hilarious tbh

Posted by: leftyboy.9358

leftyboy.9358

Too bad my days of taking acid are over. I guess I’ll never be able to decode what OP said.

Posted by: Duke of Thorin.7425

Duke of Thorin.7425

This thread is gold.

Mr Vivi Ornitier.4271

ok sorry ill get back on point due to the rewards in fracs being sooooo high that it felt like i was exploiting the game so i decided to see what the other game modes where like.

PVP
i am soooo in love with the pvp balance right now i love anets vision which is to make their only 1 or 2 useful classes (dragon hunter and reaper) this way its super easy for them to balance in the future. but i do not believe they have gone fair enough i think the thief and ele our still way to strong and i have some ideas for this. every time a thief evades they should have to forfeit the sole of their unborn child and ele should have to actually set them self on fire if they wish to use fire attunement i think this will do wonders to the pvp balance. but apart from this me and my 5 man dragon hunter team love the pvp balance right now

WVW (Deso)
i use to wvw soooo much but i got so tired of fighting people all i wanted to do was pvt but thankfully anet had a solution for this. they have kept to their long term goals of refraining from any server balance over the last 3 years and be completely neglecting wvw rewards nothing now stands in my way from the purity that is face rubbing that gate

Dungeons
i fell like anet let us down with dungeons over the past 3 years they have tried many ways to fix them changing the rewards, the difficulty and mechanics but they could never get it right and yet again i believe they failed. they removed all of the liquid gold rewards but they failed to remember you can still get tokens i think this was a massive over site as theirs players out their getting free exotic gear just doing dungeons this needs sorting out asap as this is clearly a exploit

(edited by Mr Vivi Ornitier.4271)