fractal drops....what the....

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Ulquiorra.6903

Ulquiorra.6903

so quick question…whats the drop rate for these fractal skins? i have literally dont fotm 26/28 for for over 10 days and i have yet to even get 1 skin……..not to talk of the chances of getting the skin i actually need. what is this rng madness?

Posted by: Errant Venture.9371

Errant Venture.9371

They’re meant to be very very rare skins. I’ve gotten one fractal weapon (dagger) in ~100 completions of level 20+ fractals (came from the daily reward).

The Battle Bakery [vPie]

Posted by: Nuka Cola.8520

Nuka Cola.8520

426 fractals done, have 4 fractal weps. GS, Rifle, Spear Gun and a Pistol. They should have stayed rare like they were before last patch because since i got 2 fractal weps in like 50 fractals and seen tones of people getting them too. Not an epic drop anymore.

Fact: every Thief tells you to “l2p” when the subject is to nerf stealth.

Posted by: Vinny.6924

Vinny.6924

Got one drop and that was GS. Never seen another one. Im happy.

Commander Ahria – Warrior – Stormbluff Isle

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

rarer the better, it’s just a skin though the option to buy them with ALOT of pristine relics would be handy to remove the complete RNG of the task, same deal with the rings, altho since these are just skins the price should be much higher.

Posted by: Jabberwock.9014

Jabberwock.9014

I just wish there weren’t SO many different types of weapons. I got the sword and warhorn which look pretty neat, but all I really want is the dagger (since my main char is an ele).

Get stoned whenever you want:
Endless Petrification Tonic

Posted by: Miria.6792

Miria.6792

Basically the people who have been favoured by RNG and got a weapon (or two or five depending on luck) that they can use are very happy at their rare skin, everyone else is getting demoralised and feels kittened over.

I had a mace and dagger before the changes, nothing since and I run at least two 28 dailies (sometimes 30+ if regular group on) on two chars every single day. My main is a mesmer so I was unlucky, and I’m wondering how much longer I will bother.

(edited by Miria.6792)

Posted by: Walkerz.5830

Walkerz.5830

3 lvl 20 runs , 1 mace 1 scepter…apparently thats really lucky? to bad i wont ever use them and are worth just a few ecto to me…

Posted by: RMStrooper.7291

RMStrooper.7291

im at fractal lvl 46, 350 fractals done and ive only gotten a skin twice, the dagger and longbow.

RMS Trooper ~ The Phoenix Legend [TPL] ~ Gandaran commander

Posted by: Twill.6217

Twill.6217

got my 1st skin (focus) at level 32. none ever since.

but have seen GS skin drop 3 times for other people of my party.

Posted by: Spifnar.4712

Spifnar.4712

For this level of rarity, they should be tradeable. If ANet was smart and wanted to sell more L80 transmutation stones they would be tradeable.

The 2 that I have are going to rot in my bank unless I decide to play my ele.

Posted by: Sarcasmic.6741

Sarcasmic.6741

For this level of rarity, they should be tradeable. If ANet was smart and wanted to sell more L80 transmutation stones they would be tradeable.

This, most definitely.

Stace (Lv 80 human quickness portal bot) | Sarcasmic (Lv 80 elixir-drunk norn pyro)
Saladtha (Lv 80 salad sidekick to bears) | Dunelle (Lv 80 eviscerating muppet)
Karmell (Lv 80 human might dispenser) | Vast says hi~.