fractal loot inconsistent?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: eduardo.1436

eduardo.1436

I do my daily fractals every day, 4 days ago I opened a black lion chest and got a permanent bank access (felt like a super dummy for not selling it but now I find it really useful) I was happy, I felt lucky, I opened my 12 fractal chests and got around 30 junk items, 1 asc weapon chest, and 2 armor chests. Fast forward to today………..I only got 6 junk item, 1 asc ring, and 4 potions. Is fractal loot that inconsistent?

Posted by: UnbentMars.9126

UnbentMars.9126

It’s RNG. You can’t expect consistently good or bad loot. Also, 1 asc weapon and 2 asc armor? You are comparing poor RNG vs fantastic RNG so of course it won’t seem consistent

Rev, Ele, Burnzerker
“Beware he who would deny you access to information,
for in his heart he dreams himself your master.”

eduardo.1436

yeah…..but it would’ve been nice to at least get 3 rings like I always do, I think this is my worst RNG ever XD

Posted by: UnbentMars.9126

UnbentMars.9126

Seriously? 3 rings is your regular? And this is your worst RNG ever? Check out some of the other ones. Your loot is just fine. Frankly, I’d be willing to trade you for whatever loot table you are drawing from.

But back to your actual question, it’s inconsistent in the short term but is consistent with the % chance from the loot table Anet put together for fractal boxes. No worries.

Rev, Ele, Burnzerker
“Beware he who would deny you access to information,
for in his heart he dreams himself your master.”

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

oh if there’s one thing i can expect from fractals its

2+ of any mist potions and a metric ton of those scribing things that have no value anymore.

Posted by: Osu.6307

Osu.6307

yeah…..but it would’ve been nice to at least get 3 rings like I always do, I think this is my worst RNG ever XD

You WANT rings? Why?

Osu

Posted by: Cyninja.2954

Cyninja.2954

You WANT rings? Why?

Of corse he does.

Then again, this is a mere braging post in disguise from TC.

eduardo.1436

You WANT rings? Why?

No no, I could care less about rings, I already have all the rings I need, the extra ones are always salvaged. But every time I open 12-15 fractal chest I get 3 rings, this time I only got one XD

Posted by: Fluffy.1932

Fluffy.1932

I’d guess that in a week opening 12 chests each day, there is one day where I get nothing of value and one or two days where I get a weapon or armor chest or multiple. Most days I’ll get a ring or two or a salvage kit. I’m going from memory though.

Fluffy Fuz
The Edge of Oblivion [EDGE]