fractal mist essence drop rate

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

its only me or anybody have terrible drop rate for this mats??????
wtf need for infuse ring but after 100 fractals have only 1 vial omg

Posted by: Kumu Honua.2751

Kumu Honua.2751

Get a group together. Restart till you get dredge, bomb path.

Pop that MF food, and farm farm farm your brains out. Convert them up to shards with http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shard_of_Crystallized_Mists_Essence recipes.

Alternatively, just rush up to level 30 fractals and get infused rings as daily drops.

Sylvari Guardian. – Dragonbrand.

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

Honestly, I haven’t had great luck with mist essences on the dredge fractal. That fractal is GREAT for loot in general. I love that fractal, especially at higher levels, because it is Fractal Loot Heaven with those heavy miner’s bags. Just not for mist essences, in my opinion.

I’ve actually had better luck in Underwater and Ascalon getting mists.

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

i got 2x ring from factal but if 1 is not infuse i cannot use it all 2 but i cannot infuse 1 ring because drop rate for this items is very low. my friend with mf gear after 300 fractals got only 2 vial. i dont know why i GM put this vial for fractal relics 100-200 per 1 or make then tradeable for TP its really borring still farming fractals and dont get any one

Posted by: PimmoZ.5497

PimmoZ.5497

Bump bump bump.

Have never ever seen one of suppost to drop mists essences while there are reports of multiple drops per fractal by a lot of players.

So Anet, is there something I’m doing wrong???

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

Meanwhile i’m sitting on a stack of shards and have no idea where to use it.

You can break shards to globs, and globs into vials If you didn’t know.

Posted by: Faux.1937

Faux.1937

Roll Urban and kill all the groups past Dulfy.

SAB or RIOT

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Roll Urban and kill all the groups past Dulfy.

Do this repeatedly; it’s very easy. You can even solo everything very easily if you run along the right side of the first area to keep your NPCs from getting distracted.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: PimmoZ.5497

PimmoZ.5497

Thanks for the tip. Didn’t know u could get past the gate solo.

I just did a run with zero mists essences and I cleared the whole fractal solo at lvl 10. I surely didnt know that was possible.

I guess I will just keep trying.

Thanks

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

All i know is i dont get them dropped anywhere near as frequently as i used to. And my group still gets the ascalon fractal very often.

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

I average between 1 and 2 of some form of them every 50 I do. I think I got like half a dozen shards last night doing a 49 and 2X 50.

Drop rate surely isn’t very good, but they do come, just nice and slow.

spoj.9672

See i used to get 1 or 2 every 49/50. Ive actually only had 1 or 2 drop for over 2 months. And ive done a load of 50’s, 40’s and 10’s. Im guessing its just RNG. But its odd to go from seeing them drop almost every run to pretty much never getting them. And this happened around the time we started always doing 50’s instead of 49’s.

(edited by spoj.9672)

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I still get 1 at least every 2 L50 Fractal series I run. A few times over the past few weeks I have gotten 2+ in one run.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

See i used to get 1 or 2 every 49/50. Ive actually only had 1 or 2 drop for over 2 months. And ive done a load of 50’s, 40’s and 10’s. Im guessing its just RNG. But its odd to go from seeing them drop almost every run to pretty much never getting them. And this happened around the time we started always doing 50’s instead of 49’s.

Well the extra chance on fractal weapons had to come from somewhere you know…

spoj.9672

Oh yeah because im definitely getting those!

I honestly dont remember the last time i got a fractal skin.

Posted by: thefantasticg.3984

thefantasticg.3984

I still get 1 at least every 2 L50 Fractal series I run. A few times over the past few weeks I have gotten 2+ in one run.

I usually get 1-6 vials, globs, or shards per run depending on the level…

Oh yeah because im definitely getting those!

I honestly dont remember the last time i got a fractal skin.

It’s pretty weird for me when I go more than three days without getting a skin or ascended chest. Two days ago I got the fractal scepter for the 2 or 3 time. Gotten a couple of hammers, shortbows, and shields as well. I think I’m only missing four fractal skins now: GS, warhorn, torch, and harpoon gun. Malicious chests… Man, this past weekend I got three in two days. You need to pray harder to the RNGesus.

RNG is a bell curve. Better hope you’re on the right side.

spoj.9672

I got most of my skins before fractured and then the rest shortly after. Since then ive barely gotten any. Im only missing mace, greatsword, harpoon and rifle. Last skin i remember getting was about 6 months ago. And that was like my 7th scepter or something.