fractal weapon and classes

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lian Olsam.9541

Lian Olsam.9541

hello everyone
i’ve so a patch note some time ago where u will drop weapon u can use, so my question is, is the same for fractal weapon skin? if i play elementalist can i drop the longbow skin or not? i have more chance with war o ranger?

Posted by: Spoj The Second.7680

Spoj The Second.7680

Its completely random and you can get any weapon on any class. That patch note was for standard loot. I doubt it effects daily fractal rewards. It would be pretty hard to test seeing that fractal skins are already incredibly rare and everyone seems to get the same skins they dont need over and over again.

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

Actually don’t know. There has been a lot of data collected on fractal drops but I don’t think any has been collected on the class drop %.

If Anet published a % increase (i.e. 15% higher chance to get class relevant drops) then it should be math you can do with the spreadsheet. I doubt this though because their math has been notoriously wrong, leaving the community members to do their own research.

Long story short, I don’t know but you would have to look for the numbers relating to profession drop % increase.

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

As an alementalist who started playing fractals two years ago i got every drop but: dagger, scepter, focus.
Those were the skins i wanted since the start. Got everything else.

There is your answer.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

I keep getting healer/defended ascended chests and vendor trash rings.

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Yea, I got the dagger skin when playing on my guard a few weeks back.

Fortunately, my main is a thief.

Posted by: Lian Olsam.9541

Lian Olsam.9541

i’m here for update, today i’ve done a lvl 50 with ele and i’ve dropped a sword, and i already had one in my wardrobe… si i will delete it :S whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i’ve dropped a weapon skin already have :/

Posted by: ima kong fu ninja.3052

ima kong fu ninja.3052

I keep getting healer/defended ascended chests and vendor trash rings.

Oh I feel so bad for you…