i was told to come here.

i was told to come here.

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: nadnads.3562

nadnads.3562

i got told to come here by a player on the fourms now i just wanted to know if im leveling up my 43 ranger and i slip him in in dungeons from my level 80 that ill get the xp from my level 80 or my level 43 any way that’s not why im here.

i just wanted a ranger build that’s pretty much an all around build for leveling on a ranger and what i should get in Armour wise and what traits is best for him if im doing all the dungeon’s what food to use and what skills to get on the main traits i use short bow and dubble axes but that’s pretty much it just food and like a skill tree i dont need to be babyed threw the whole thing just a build that you think is good no need to go in to detail and sorry about the spelling.

i was told to come here.

Posted by: knives.6345

knives.6345

Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

i was told to come here.

nadnads.3562

didn’t your mum teach you if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say any thing at all.

i was told to come here.

nadnads.3562

thank you btw and i thought that it was old post when i found it.

i was told to come here.

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

didn’t your mum teach you if you don’t have anything nice to say don’t say any thing at all.

His mom is no longer in this world… Thanks for bringing up such an emotional subject…

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

i was told to come here.

Posted by: Dramen Maidria.1034

Dramen Maidria.1034

His mom is no longer in this world… Thanks for bringing up such an emotional subject…

You made me choke on my tea, thanks for that.

I wanted to try and help you nadnads but trying to read an entire paragraph of a run-on sentence made my head hurt too much.

Dramen Maidria
Knights of ARES, Dragonbrand
Good times, good memories

i was told to come here.

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

A player on the forum told me to come here. Now I just wanted to know whether it’s my level 80 that will get experience or my level 43 when I run with my level 80 and kill the boss with my level 43.

Also, I’m looking for a build that allows me to level efficiently. Could you indicate the armor I should use and a list of traits to run in dungeons? Also, I’d be extremely grateful if you would provide me with the information about the food to use and the skills to prefer. I love pew-pewing with my short bow and exterminate things with my two axes from time to time and I like nothing else. I think I’m highly competent so just provide the link and I’ll deal with it and don’t babysit me. I might do some spelling mistakes (but punctuation isn’t a part of spelling) so excuse me for the rare ones that will make your life uncomfortable.

Well, I think I translated it pretty well. I might have make an error or two, but it’s most certainly more legible than the original version, I think.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

i was told to come here.

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

Dat run-on paragraph doe. But let’s not berate the guy too much. He’s coming to the dungeon sub to get better. If more people would do that, Tyria would be a better place.

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

i was told to come here.

Posted by: xallever.1874

xallever.1874

Dat run-on paragraph doe. But let’s not berate the guy too much. He’s coming to the dungeon sub to get better. If more people would do that, Tyria would be a better place.

+1

i was told to come here.

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

That’s what I did, and boy did I improve as a player overall. This subforum has a reputation for having snarkier people, but what people are missing is that there are kittenters who come in every day and post QQ without actually understanding how stuff works.

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

i was told to come here.

Posted by: Slither Shade.4782

Slither Shade.4782

Place your under80 ranger just outside of the entrance to the dungeon that you will be running your 80 through. Start a party that states you will be switching during the final cut scene. Do not enter he dungeon first because if you attempt to switch characters you will boot everyone from the dungeon and all their time and yours will have been wasted. Once everyone is inside restate that you will be swItching and ask if anyone will watch the entire final cutscene. As soon as or when the boss has a tiny bit of health left relog onto your under80 ranger and enter the dungeon. I believe that your ranger will recieve the xp. If they forgot to watch the cutscene dont cry about it just try again. Or you could even pay someone to hold the scene for you but that shouldnt be necessary. My writing is as bad as yours so Im fluent I guess.