invite to party - my opinion of this system

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

This system needs some work. Its so annoying having to type out a person you want to invite to a party to do a dungeon. They whisper you and I should be able to right click on their name and either ‘invite to party’ or ‘join their party’

Some players have special characters in their names and trying to type those names out is annoying.

Now maybe I’m wrong and their is an easier way of doing this. If there is please tell me.

Posted by: lolynot.1928

lolynot.1928

You can work around by asking them to type
/join “Your name”
and have them join your party instead. That’s what you can do for now until they implement something.

Posted by: Lightrayne.7829

Lightrayne.7829

I could have sworn you can right click to join/invite. I invite my friends with right click every day. I’m not sure if it’s lacking on whisper, but I’ll try that later.

Posted by: Magistrella.6970

Magistrella.6970

I could have sworn you can right click to join/invite. I invite my friends with right click every day. I’m not sure if it’s lacking on whisper, but I’ll try that later.

You can do that in guild list and i think in /w if they are on the same server – will test this later on the next fractal daily pug

Greetz (‘-’)/

Posted by: Czinczar.3786

Czinczar.3786

in my experience, you can do it only when they are close to you, like close enough to be targeted.

Posted by: Thobek.1730

Thobek.1730

so yeah sounds like I was right, there isn’t a better way of doing it.

seems like quite a massive design flaw not to have a better system for inviting people into parties.