is it me or the new wing killd raiding

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: tonny.7580

tonny.7580

only reason i am seying not many group anymore for raiding
and i have kill all 3 new bosses but just not many group doing it or soom elite guild who dont one new members

Posted by: warbignime.4610

warbignime.4610

It’s just you.

Some must fight so that all may be free.

Posted by: Triggerbrand.8072

Triggerbrand.8072

Probably because people have a static groups now

Posted by: SlyDevil.3952

SlyDevil.3952

Still running pug raids each week, still running new players through both wings each week.

I’d definitely suggest starting your own group instead of waiting for someone else to start one. Unless you’re getting silverwasted, in which case carry on, in such an inebriated state time flies.

Posted by: Mechalibur.9618

Mechalibur.9618

LFG is still absolutely full of LFR listings during prime hours.

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

Its probably more to do with that theres absolutely nothing to do but raiding. So people are becoming less and less active.

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

It’s just you.

This. ^

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Its probably more to do with that theres absolutely nothing to do but raiding. So people are becoming less and less active.

Also so much easier to shard cap now with 2 wings there’s little incentive to rerun everything or anything unless my friends really need help so there feels like there’s less activity since it’s split over 2 wings and only once per week rather than the old spirit vale 2-3 reruns.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

Posted by: BloodyNine.7504

BloodyNine.7504

I am not sure if it simply the new wing or the fact that people have realized there isn’t much point to it anymore. Once you have defeated the bosses, now what? If you were weekly clearing SV since early on you should have gotten enough Mag shards to get any ascended gear you could want. That is one thing I don’t think Anet got about raids. Raids aren’t just about harder content. They are about LOOT. These boss encounters need to have the liquid gold tripled. They also should be dropping 2 to 3 exotics per person. And the rate of drops for the ascended stuff needs to go up drastically.

I also think a lot less people are doing pug runs. Or at least that is the impression I got. I sat in LFG Monday night around 8pm PST for about an hour and 15 minutes. I got one PM for a sab run that fell apart before it started. And I wasn’t just advertising, I was actively refreshing LFG constantly to try and catch a group looking for members. Nothing.

I have talked to a fair amount of people I know that raid regularly and have all expressed the exact same issues. The people that are running it repeatedly now have set groups. Plus the quality of Pugs seems to have dropped drastically.

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

I am not sure if it simply the new wing or the fact that people have realized there isn’t much point to it anymore. Once you have defeated the bosses, now what? If you were weekly clearing SV since early on you should have gotten enough Mag shards to get any ascended gear you could want. That is one thing I don’t think Anet got about raids. Raids aren’t just about harder content. They are about LOOT. These boss encounters need to have the liquid gold tripled. They also should be dropping 2 to 3 exotics per person. And the rate of drops for the ascended stuff needs to go up drastically.

I also think a lot less people are doing pug runs. Or at least that is the impression I got. I sat in LFG Monday night around 8pm PST for about an hour and 15 minutes. I got one PM for a sab run that fell apart before it started. And I wasn’t just advertising, I was actively refreshing LFG constantly to try and catch a group looking for members. Nothing.

I have talked to a fair amount of people I know that raid regularly and have all expressed the exact same issues. The people that are running it repeatedly now have set groups. Plus the quality of Pugs seems to have dropped drastically.

You need legendary insights for the legendary armor, so that’s a pretty big incentive I’d say.

(edited by Kagamiku.9731)

Posted by: randomguy.1283

randomguy.1283

You need legendary insights for the legendary armor, so that’s a pretty big inventive I’d say.

But you can’t get more if you already killed the bosses, that’s what he’s saying.

Posted by: Kagamiku.9731

Kagamiku.9731

You need legendary insights for the legendary armor, so that’s a pretty big inventive I’d say.

But you can’t get more if you already killed the bosses, that’s what he’s saying.

Sounded like he was saying “beat them once” or beat them until you have the ascended gear that you want from the magnetite vendor. But legendary insights are a far longer investment of time.

Posted by: David.4821

David.4821

It’s your English.