its like its a big joke

its like its a big joke

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

now that dungeons are nerfed they add the most requested feature for dungeons. Way to go.

Attachments:

its like its a big joke

Posted by: RemiRome.8495

RemiRome.8495

I sure did enjoy my liquid gold rewards back in 2012.

A+ post.

its like its a big joke

Posted by: Elomite.2396

Elomite.2396

Why does this whiteknight kittenposter get to rate posts? Why are you even here if you are just echoing what some clueless developer said? What is the difference between the ‘liquid gold rewards’ and silverwastes like what is the difference in bring materials out of thin air and gold out of thin air, it’s not like either has a set value. I mean I can’t even remember that developer’s name anymore but jesus why do people eat this kitten up. It was just a marketing ploy to kill the good rewards so people be inclined to buy the xpac, you even echo the term he used lmao just get out pls

its like its a big joke

Posted by: RemiRome.8495

RemiRome.8495

Because achieving dungeon master has everything to do with doing every path once and nothing to do with how rich you get while doing it.

C+ for effort.

its like its a big joke

Posted by: Valentine.4286

Valentine.4286

C+? kitten , wish you were my teacher. @Elomite, horrible attitude. You get out, no one likes a complainer.

It is a shame with the gold removal, but I like the change, makes me try other things. Plus it was to easy to get high amounts of gold. Try having a positive view on things without just getting angry and kitten up the forum. I expect someone to kitten my post, and please do, but note its my opinion and I dont really give a kitten just reflext on my advice

its like its a big joke

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

C+? kitten , wish you were my teacher. @Elomite, horrible attitude. You get out, no one likes a complainer.

It is a shame with the gold removal, but I like the change, makes me try other things. Plus it was to easy to get high amounts of gold. Try having a positive view on things without just getting angry

Yes because completely nerfing the only fun type of content in this game so nobody wants to do it anymore, just to get more people to buy the expansion is such a great idea, lets be positive about that!

“Moving liquid rewards to other types of content” is the biggest bullkitten I’ve ever heard, dungeons weren’t even the biggest source of gold anyways.
If they really wanted to balance the economy, they would remove liquid rewards from SW.
All they are doing is forcing F2Pers to buy the expansion, and kittening over everyone that actually payed for the game in the process.

Think about it, all the profit from SW comes from materials, which are useless to F2P accounts since they cant use the trading post, and dungeons give actual gold, so its more important for Anet to nerf them so they eliminate a source of income for people that didn’t buy the expansion, even tho dungeons have a much lower gold/h rate than SW.

I understand its a company, and their main purpose is to make money, but they show absolutely 0 respect to their paying costumers, and somehow people are even stupid enough to believe the kitten they are saying and whiteknight them on the forums.
Elomite is right in everything he says, and you kitten well know it, stop pretending he isn’t.

This community makes me cringe so hard

/inb4 infraction point for not blindly believing everything Anet devs say

(edited by bladex.9502)

its like its a big joke

Valentine.4286

1) “Moving liquid rewards to other types of content” is the biggest bullkitten I’ve ever heard, dungeons weren’t even the biggest source of gold anyways.
If they really wanted to balance the economy, they would remove liquid rewards from SW.

2) Elomite is right in everything he says, and you kitten well know it, stop pretending he isn’t.

3) This community makes me cringe so hard

/inb4 infraction point for not blindly believing everything Anet devs say

1) Do you hear yourself? That is bullkitten and you know it, “wasnt even biggest source”. It was the biggest source for raw gold. Materials in SW is sold for existing gold, aka no more raw gold added. It is already made by someone. Dungeons got a huge amount of raw gold. Stop your kitten

2) Again wrong, kitten argument

3) It might, but you are a part of it, angel

its like its a big joke

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

It was the biggest source for raw gold. Materials in SW is sold for existing gold,

Ty for exactly proving my point and being too illiterate to understand my post

its like its a big joke

Valentine.4286

It was the biggest source for raw gold. Materials in SW is sold for existing gold,

Ty for exactly proving my point and being too illiterate to understand my post

Still not the biggest source for total income either, good dungeon runs are faster. And I gave you a clear reason why dungeons should be nerfed, if U dont get it I am sorry, things must be hard for you in this life

its like its a big joke

Posted by: Blair.3796

Blair.3796

Lol @bladex if dungeons truly are “the only type of fun content,” then you should keep doing them even though the rewards aren’t as good. I play this game to have fun, not to perpetually grind for stuff that I’m never really going to enjoy…because I keep grinding for other stuff.

Now we can level characters, map new zones, test builds with elite specs, raise fractal level, play some PvP… And if a dungeon run sounds like fun (considering they’re “the only fun content in the game”) then do a dungeon run.

I disagree with the way Anet decided to de-incentivize dungeons (and arguably with de-incentivizing them at all), but at least now gold farmers will be farming in the open world, where the average other player can hop on the train and get some benefits once in a while.

its like its a big joke

Posted by: Elomite.2396

Elomite.2396

It’s impractical to even compare the gold p/h when dungeons were ALREADY timegated. Silverwastes doesn’t have diminishing returns because all of the loot comes from the bouncy chests and the random chests lying around. Like why are you even arguing at this point that the liquid gold from dungeons was bad? The dev himself even ADMITTED the nerfs to dungeon rewards were to move people to other content. Just through that statement alone he got people like valentine to apologize on his behalf and echo chamber flat out lies.

its like its a big joke

Posted by: Kichwas.7152

Kichwas.7152

While the number of people farming dungeons is likely to go down a LOT, I suspect in time the quality of the experience will go up once I don’t have to do alongside speed runners and people demanding ‘all zerker’ groups. I get that those things work for some folks – but they’re just not as enjoyable as a run with a diverse set of builds and people who actually watch cutscenes and chat about them…

By contrast is means to quality of my open world content experience might go down as all those gold-farmers are going to end up running zerg mobs through wherever I’m trying to hang out and make screenshots of my toon’s pretty outfits in scenic moments. :P

As to the OPers note about a tracker for the Dungeon Master title – it is nice to see it there. I don’t think the gold nerf actually makes it harder to complete, because before the nerf most groups would boot out new players if they discovered them… Now, you’re more likely to start finding slower paced patient PUGs… and have to re-queue less often.

That said, I got Dungeons Master ages ago – most of it back when the game was new and the gold farmers had not yet settled in because at the time, Dungeon Rewards were no good. I did a few of them after the gold got added in – and yeah it was often about brutal attitudes and staying silent about whether or not I knew the strat…

http://kichwas.wordpress.com/ – GW2 Blog Presenting the Opposing View
JAH Bless – Equal Rights and Justice for all.
Justice And Honor – Tarnished Coast.

(edited by Kichwas.7152)

its like its a big joke

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

While the number of people farming dungeons is likely to go down a LOT, I suspect in time the quality of the experience will go up once I don’t have to do alongside speed runners and people demanding ‘all zerker’ groups

And we are the elitists? Haha