kicked from CM P3 last boss GG ANet

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Allandir.6289

Allandir.6289

It was skip in stealth to the last boss (we’ve got 1 guard, 2 ele, 1 war (me) and 1 thief) and thief f * * * * * it up. I said him what to do (blinding powder, smoke screen, SR). He said “i know what to do” and i replied “yeah”. 3 sec after got kicked from dungeon and get blocked (i know that 2 presons in party were from one guild but dont know who).

GG ArenaNet (where is my 1.05g and 60 tokens and 26s and 20 empyreal stars !?!?!?!)

Attachments:

(edited by Allandir.6289)

Posted by: DonQuack.9025

DonQuack.9025

one part of me agrees
the other part of me rages when a war or guard die during those runs for any reason. or demand stealth.

Im like wtf do you need stealth for?

Concerns about HoT pre-order? Check here!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Am9gVQB8gss

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

It depends. If you’re a evil zerker elitist, it’s working as intended. If not, then you’re a victim.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

Posted by: Allandir.6289

Allandir.6289

@DonQuack ofc u can easly skip it (especially on both guard and war classes) but when i have thief in party, i dont even want to change utility and waste cd on it (thief in dungeons is especially usefull for stealths thats why)

Posted by: DevilFabio.9136

DevilFabio.9136

I know that someone does dungeons and fractals with a party of 3 guildmates and 2 pug, so they can kick the pug before last boss and then sell the patch/fractal.
One time i got kicked because one of their guildmates was looking to do that dungeon, and so they kicked me at the last boss.
And i hate this kind of players. If one of my guildmates wants to do something, i don’t kick the pug to give free reward to him. I just do another run with him to help him.
I don’t understand this kind of players

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

This is the reason I still find this game to have the worst community out of any of the MMOs I’ve played for an extended period of time.

It’s not so much just the people but the system in which ANet has created that almost pushes people to act this way.

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

This is the reason I still find this game to have the worst community out of any of the MMOs I’ve played for an extended period of time.

It’s not so much just the people but the system in which ANet has created that almost pushes people to act this way.

Agreed…honestly, I’ve been pushed to a point that if I can’t fill a team with friends and guildies I rather avoid to run a dungeon I feel like to run, because I’m sick of those bad pugs. While I am well aware that there are great people out there forced to pug, the bad experiences are so bad and constant to drain every drop of optimism left. So, rather than having the chance to make new cool friends, I prefer to avoid the chance to get more “acid in my stomach” because of obnoxious beings feeling Gods because their identity stays well-hidden and nobody can’t go tell their momma’s.

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

@DonQuack ofc u can easly skip it (especially on both guard and war classes) but when i have thief in party, i dont even want to change utility and waste cd on it (thief in dungeons is especially usefull for stealths thats why)

You don’t need to change utilities to skip them on a warrior unless you mess up and engage in combat too early.

Alternatively, you could just buy some of the stealth consumables.

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

I can send 1g your way. What do you ask anet for now ?
The lack of good behavior isn’t their fault.
Next time, do a run with your friends or guild and you won’t be in any danger of getting kicked.

toxic since 2012

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

Pugging equals masochism.

9 Guardians later…

Posted by: KevinB.9643

KevinB.9643

Though I hate to say it, I dont think there is much you can do to have these people change their bahavior, except reporting but even then it will leave us with the question if those reports will actually have any effect..

+1 for guild/friends only run

Posted by: Lalocat.6793

Lalocat.6793

Long skip in a pug without a (competent) thief? I had that once where the thief suggested it and then did it wrong, and then left the group after being called out. Condolences on being kicked.

Short skip is easy without stealth, I can imagine long skip being possible without stealth but I don’t know how and would probably die, and would expect everyone else in a pug to die trying too.