kicked on final boss (happy ending)

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Scootabuser.4915

Scootabuser.4915

> Pugging level 50 fractals
> Everything’s mostly going smooth, party wipes twice but we keep chugging along
> Offer to pull the levers on the dredge fractal
> "No let XXXXXX do it, im on vent with them
> ohkitten (check guild tags, same guild)
> Continue as normal, but with shifty eyes >.>
> Final boss, molten alliance, easy-sauce
> clear the champ
> everyone readies up
> pop back in Lionsarch
> rip
> start selling and salvaging junk in inventory (thnx Anet)
> get a reinvite to group
> the 2 other people in group managed to kick the 2 guildies before they kicked them!
> grab 2 more pugs and totally destroy the final boss
> maybe karma isn’t such a useless currancy

Insert Personal Achievements and/or Youtube Channel Here

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Ah, come on, kicking at the last boss is meannnn <.< maybe your character was extraordinarily ugly.

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

For Great Justice!

Posted by: Scoundrel.2139

Scoundrel.2139

Next thing you know, as soon as you/someone else enters a group it will be mandatory to yell: “Hey all. Screenshot Taken” to let them know if kicked you’ll send it to Support asking a non-existent PUG Hammer to rend and smash from on high…

Veni, Vidi, Victa.
Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit, Altum Videtur

Posted by: Oxidia.8103

Oxidia.8103

Next thing you know, as soon as you/someone else enters a group it will be mandatory to yell: “Hey all. Screenshot Taken” to let them know if kicked you’ll send it to Support asking a non-existent PUG Hammer to rend and smash from on high…

I do this every time i see 2 guildies

Posted by: Azrael.4960

Azrael.4960

kek, me and 3 guildies got a pug to join us on a fractal run. Pug didn’t realise. When he does he goes “oh, all guildies” I could almost see the “I feel the kick hammer coming” but then he sees our rather awesome guild name

“Balls of Superior Steel” [BOSS]

Finish run with all sorts of giggles and pug went on their merry way with their rubbish loot.

Yeh, we’re that awesome.

Posted by: kokiman.2364

kokiman.2364

How high are the chances that A.Net actually bans them though?

GuildWars 2

Currently playing Heart of Thorns.

Posted by: Gyler.8150

Gyler.8150

None percent. Nill, nada, zero. Good day sir, WvW improvements are important.

kokiman.2364

That makes my day actually even worse, because getting kicked from a dungeon group right at the end ruined some evenings for me.

GuildWars 2

Posted by: Scootabuser.4915

Scootabuser.4915

That makes my day actually even worse, because getting kicked from a dungeon group right at the end ruined some evenings for me.

It’s not even agaisnt the rules for them to do this so, why would they get banned?

Insert Personal Achievements and/or Youtube Channel Here

Posted by: Gilgamesh.1025

Gilgamesh.1025

It’s not even agaisnt the rules for them to do this so, why would they get banned?

I got kick from Arah dungeon 8 out of 10 play. Everytime when we kill Lupi I have to hold my breath and wonder if I am going to get kick. There is just way too much Arah path sellers and somehow it is ok for them to do this.

I mean, they should not get banned, but something really need to be done here. I stop playing Arah path all together now.

I have never gotten kick in any another dungeon. It is really hard to get Arah collection done:(

kokiman.2364

Doesn’t it fall under the category “LFG abuse” ?

GuildWars 2