nerf last boss in CoF path 1

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Samuel.2381

Samuel.2381

This boss is impossible if you don’t have a party who got full exotics!

Posted by: OhTeeSee.3870

OhTeeSee.3870

Interesting, I’d be happy with being able to even find a group who wants to do anything but stupid Magg

Posted by: Skadi.6351

Skadi.6351

You need a group with really good DPS. The main thing is to keep 3-4 players on the boss at all time while 1-2 takes out the crystals. The problem is though that it seems that only Guardians and Warriors are the only two classes that acctualy can take them out fast enought. So a slight nerf would be good.

Posted by: FrozenDream.1590

FrozenDream.1590

as if exotics would make a difference……..

but btt. yeah that boss definitely is something and i only tried him once and failed hard (was called for help by a friend for the boss, cause someone already left and they needed one, but the place was full of crystals and we gave up a few minutes later^^)

plz note, that if its a pretty long discussion i may not have read every post,
therefore im sorry if i just posted some outdated stuff
also maybe a similar thread exists already, in that case im sorry for double post.

Posted by: Seth.1079

Seth.1079

If you want to beat the boss you need a ranger who can apply poison all the time to reduce his healing and some good DPS classes (I beat him like this.)

Posted by: HoneyBee.5704

HoneyBee.5704

for rangers to apply poison… not easy the poison dont last long

Posted by: GeShadow.1472

GeShadow.1472

the thing is they need to reduce the amount of cristal Spawning

Posted by: Kamahl.3621

Kamahl.3621

Engineers probably have the easiest poison application, between using a pistol (not my thing), and poison grenades (3x poison fields on a pretty big target).

Posted by: Artorous.8573

Artorous.8573

Now this one I can agree with. I think it is bugged atm and spawning too many crystals too fast. If they were all somewhat close together I could wipe them out with a MS, but generally they are spread too great a distance. By the time you’ve destroyed a few of them he’s already spawning more. I know you can beat him if you go flat dps on the boss and ignore the crystals themselves, but I don’t think that’s how they want the fight done.