new agony

new agony

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Kresa.1859

Kresa.1859

To assist you in your ventures into the mists, a new agony resist infusion slot has been added to all infused rings and backpacks.
All current infused rings and backpacks will start with a +5 agony resist infusion (this replaces the +5 agony resist that was previously on the item itself).

What does it mean? is it another act to get people angry? ( i got 2 of those backpacks…)
or is it a buff?

new agony

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

I read it as in they’re resetting all infusions.
Ah, so happy I didn’t put agony resistance in any of my alts. I could’ve wasted double the number of relics.

new agony

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

They’re making it so you have two infusion slots for AR. Those with infused rings that have the inherent AR will automatically have one of the slots filled. You’re not losing anything.

new agony

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Wooohooo, more agony resistance so useful since they’re raising the c… wait.

new agony

Posted by: Seveleniumus.5973

Seveleniumus.5973

I hope not, I made some precise infusions, so it would cost me 50+g if they disappeared.

new agony

Posted by: laharl.8435

laharl.8435

How I understood it was that the +5 inherent agony resistance on infused rings and back pieces is being removed. They’re being replaced with 2 slots, 1 slot with +5 agony resistance, the other slot is for upgradeable resistance from the Artificer craft.

I do hope I’m wrong. Because that’s a ton of wasted Ecto’s if the removed the inherent resistance.

new agony

Ayrilana.1396

Read the preview section entirely. You’re not losing anything. An infused ring with 10 AR will still have 10 AR after the update.

new agony

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

are you sure they are not simply putting ar on INFUSED rings and backpacks and delting the rest?

From what i read i understood we will have 15 AR at the beginning >.> i could be wrong…

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

new agony

Ayrilana.1396

Read the update again; particularly that section. When they said their adding a new agony resistance infusion slot this means an additional slot. In the next paragraph they stated that all infused items would have this slot automatically filled with 5 AR. Nobody is losing any AR.