new idea for dungeon

new idea for dungeon

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: SoliSnake.9457

SoliSnake.9457

Hi to all, after watch all ppl always far the same dungeon and the same path i and my other guildmate got a interesting idea i think. After you doned each path of dungeon you receive 60 token (like always) and a piece of key (all path got different piece) you can get max 1 key from each dungeon per day, this key can be used to open a special dungeon chest and this chest drop always a exotic weapon wich chance to drop a precursor, of course easy dungeon like AC got a low rate (1%?) hard dungeon more (es. arah 20%?) this solution for me will make ppl do all the path and stop farming the same path steadily.

what you think about our idea?

sorry for my english, but this is the best i can write

Solisnake(Elementalist)Lighting Rajin (Guardian)
YamataNoOrochi(Warrior)Ziggy Th White Duke(Mesmer)Aleandro De La Vega(Ranger)

new idea for dungeon

Posted by: lcpdragonslayer.7895

lcpdragonslayer.7895

I think people choose to do the same path over and over again because it’s the easy path. If each path was more balanced, this wouldn’t be such a big problem.

That said, while it’d be nice to have a system like the one you suggested, if people only have time to run one path a day, they’d just keep doing the same easy path anyway. I think people should be given more or better rewards for doing the difficult path to encourage everyone to do them rather than those who have time to do each path everyday. Or have the more difficult paths be included in a monthly or something.

new idea for dungeon

Posted by: SoliSnake.9457

SoliSnake.9457

you can do 3 different path in 3 day simply you got 1 key

Solisnake(Elementalist)Lighting Rajin (Guardian)
YamataNoOrochi(Warrior)Ziggy Th White Duke(Mesmer)Aleandro De La Vega(Ranger)

new idea for dungeon

Posted by: lcpdragonslayer.7895

lcpdragonslayer.7895

Oh right, I misunderstood; I thought you meant one key per day as in you have to do all three paths in one day. I think it’s one way to encourage dungeon regulars to do the difficult paths, but seeing how ArenaNet has responded to all the QQing over trying to get precursors from the Mystic Toilet, hell will freeze over before they make it that easy to get a precursor. But I’m pretty sure just a salvageable rare or an exotic is enough to motivate people to do all the paths.