option to play Story Dungeon solo

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Kevin Ardinez.8906

Kevin Ardinez.8906

I heard that the Arah story dungeon is now have an option to be played solo or with people whatever you prefer, I think they should do to all of the story dungeon as well, I much prefer playing it solo because I dont really like to be hated by people because I pay attention to the story, I only watch the full story by watching it on youtube.

Pamation nato ron ang sugilanon sa usa ka kapuluanon

Posted by: Altair.8402

Altair.8402

Just make a LFG stating that you’re watching cutscenes.

Posted by: Renn.8241

Renn.8241

I actually second this, make all story modes soloable

~Renn~ Jade Quarry – Norn, – Ranger.

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Most of the story mode dungeons are soloable though?

Renn.8241

Most of the story mode dungeons are soloable though?

I mean soloable at the level you’re “meant” to go into the dungeon, in line wit the Personal Story that is.

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

That kind of defeats the purpose doesn’kitten I’ve always thought of them as the introduction to dungeons. The key thing about dungeons being instanced 5 man content. Making the introduction not what the rest of them are… well that just seems like a bad idea to me. Arah story makes sense to me as it’s part of the personal story, it’s not an offshoot like the rest are but an integral part of that development and the final story in a string of solo(with optional group) content.

Renn.8241

The story mode in all the dungeons lead up to the final fight though, I wouldn’t describe them as offshoots

Posted by: spoj.9672

spoj.9672

No the other story dungeons are side plots that are unimportant to the personal story. They just give you a bit of background lore and info about Destinys Edge.

Besides most of them are so easy to solo there really isnt any need to tweak them specifically.

Posted by: Olvendred.3027

Olvendred.3027

I heard that the Arah story dungeon is now have an option to be played solo or with people whatever you prefer, I think they should do to all of the story dungeon as well, I much prefer playing it solo because I dont really like to be hated by people because I pay attention to the story, I only watch the full story by watching it on youtube.

You misunderstand what is happening to Arah Story. It is being changed from a dungeon into a personal story step, with everything that entails (no replayability, can only open when you’re at the right stage, no rewards for people helping unless they’re also at that stage, no mob loot, etc). The other story dungeons are remaining as dungeons, and they’ve never been in the personal story at all anyway.