pay to lfg

pay to lfg

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: mashable.3842

mashable.3842

Q:

I have been a away from the game for sometime, and so on returning I was very surprised by a new kind of player behaviour in game. I joined a party for a dungeon run using the lfg window, once in the dungeon I was asked to pay gold to stay in the party. This seems a long way from the original spirit of community we used to expect, but then maybe I’m growing old.

Feel free.

pay to lfg

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

A:

Yeah. People have taken to selling dungeons. They either solo or duo them until the last boss, then charge people who want to join in at the end and kill the boss. Some people do it for quick tokens, others do it because they don’t like the path, but like the end boss and the rewards at the end.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

pay to lfg

Posted by: Tree.3916

Tree.3916

The LFG description was probably selling the path and you did not read correctly.

DnT Apply today if you think you can hang with the best of the best
http://www.twitch.tv/tree_dnt || https://twitter.com/Tree_DnT
The meta is changing at an alarming rate!

pay to lfg

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

i guess in this case it was your fault for not properly reading the description

just dont join the Seller Runs next time if you dont plan to buy a dungeon for quick tokens & experience

i never encountered a normal run where i had to pay just to be allowed to join
seller usually sit at the endboss and keep him at ~3% health (sometimes they wait in front of the endboss and start when everyone paid)
so you get the dungeon done in a minute for paying them

its useful for leveing alts maybe or if you are too lazy/dont feel good enough to do the path on your own but need the tokens

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1

(edited by Orangensaft.7139)

pay to lfg

Posted by: Csele.1647

Csele.1647

Read the LFG title next time . Unfortunately the spirit of reading fade out .

pay to lfg

Posted by: oxtred.7658

oxtred.7658

I’m expecting people to read lfgs description, but then maybe I’m growing old.

If you’re on EU and need help to get into dungeons, pm me.

pay to lfg

Posted by: Thaddeus.4891

Thaddeus.4891

Oh that sound a lot like the guy that entered my selling Arah path 4 yesterday, was that you? Don’t remember the name, maybe it’s not.

Yesterday my friends did AC all paths, 80s, experienced. Got 3 ppl not level 80 and a guy with 500 Achievement point that was on his first account. I sold Arah path 2 and 4 and got 4 ppl trying to get to us and that didn’t want or understood what was going on when we asked them to pay. Pugs have a hard time with word I guess.

Thaddeauz [xQCx]- QC GUILD

(edited by Thaddeus.4891)

pay to lfg

Posted by: Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Nevets Crimsonwing.5271

Oh that sound a lot like the guy that entered my selling Arah path 4 yesterday, was that you? Don’t remember the name, maybe it’s not.

Yesterday my friends did AC all paths, 80s, experienced. Got 3 ppl not level 80 and a guy with 500 Achievement point that was on his first account. I sold Arah path 2 and 4 and got 4 ppl trying to get to us and that didn’t want or understood what was going on when we asked them to pay. Pugs have a hard time with word I guess.

New players found reading too confusing? Removed all words from the game?