professions that can solo each dungeon

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Mightybird.6034

Mightybird.6034

list of professions that can solo each dungeon/path?

Not what’s best, but is there a list of what’s been accomplished?

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

Every profession can solo a path that doesn’t need more than 1 player, though i’m not sure about ac p1

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

Every profession can solo a path that doesn’t need more than 1 player, though i’m not sure about ac p1

There are some classes that can’t solo Arah P3 without use of consumables due to the orbs (ranger, guardian) though I could be wrong about guardian. The only way I’ve seen orbs done on guardian was from Abe the hax0r.

Posted by: utred.6085

utred.6085

Ele (very good eles, that is) can solo the burrows in AC p1 with ice bow, staff and FGS . Thief can do it by stealthing hodgins though it takes a long time. I don’t think I’ve seen other classes do it.

Posted by: Minigrump.4961

Minigrump.4961

There are some classes that can’t solo Arah P3 without use of consumables due to the orbs (ranger, guardian) though I could be wrong about guardian. The only way I’ve seen orbs done on guardian was from Abe the hax0r.

i’ll upload a video of me doing it. pretty much the same way but i do not use a mortar to teleport to.

Minigrump.4961

sorry for this taking so long to upload, but Australian internet is bad for that kind of stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMnbh9QX5hU&feature=youtu.be

my arah guardian orb solo without the mortar

Purple Miku.7032

sorry for this taking so long to upload, but Australian internet is bad for that kind of stuff

Thanks for correcting me

Did you have to change trinkets/gear or nah? Listing that off would be nice. For example soloing orbs is incredibly reliable on an elementalist but it requires a lot of cleric’s gear etc.

Posted by: lksaar.8065

lksaar.8065

Thanks for correcting me

Did you have to change trinkets/gear or nah? Listing that off would be nice. For example soloing orbs is incredibly reliable on an elementalist but it requires a lot of cleric’s gear etc.

Minigrump uses cleric gear with water runes. Weapons/Trinkets are still zerk (atleast in this video)

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

At the end of the video, he’s showing his gear, he had a cleric armor with rune of the water

Purple Miku.7032

Ah thanks. Guess it’s the same as ele then, where you need specific gear for it.

Minigrump.4961

Thanks for correcting me

Minigrump uses cleric gear with water runes. Weapons/Trinkets are still zerk (atleast in this video)

yup that is correct. cleric gear with water runes, zerk everything else. but you can make it super easy and not have it be as close if you go cleric trinkets as well.