Ele 2 : Eara Ignigena : PoV soon

Dungeon : CM Path 2
Date : 11th May
Time : 3:44 min

[qT] Caudecus's Manor P2 Trio 3:44 min

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

How did you do the 2 rifflemen after the first champion? Because I see the 2nd ele outside, if he did meteor shower from outside (like Austin and Goku’s duo) I’m afraid it’s unrestricted then because riflemen can’t attack you at all from that point. From what I understand everything allowed only applies to solo and duos

(edited by Jeremlloyd.6837)

Posted by: ShadowRX.9024

ShadowRX.9024

If you mean this rule : 11.) If it is evident that your party has deliberately (or otherwise) abused positioning to disable a boss, your time will be void. This means safe spotting a boss, line of sighting to cause a boss to break, etc.
Both Solo/Duo and Trio/Quadro/5man have this rule and the CM P2 duo by Goku and Austin is approved and it is on the Duo leaderboard.

To be more precise : Rule 12 of Restricted and Rule 11 of Solo/Duo.

Edit: If that duo is under unrestricted then yes this is unrestricted too.

(edited by ShadowRX.9024)

Jeremlloyd.6837

We need probably a specific rule for that like the keg part. But for me it should be unrestricted.

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

I guess it’s bit questionable whether those rules should apply to thrash. But at this point, you can exploit thrash as much as you want.

Posted by: ShadowRX.9024

ShadowRX.9024

Well if you go by the rules this record is restricted as the rule does not apply to trash mobs .

Posted by: MasterBlaster.6827

MasterBlaster.6827

Due to the fact that Anet clearly showed that they want us to enter these rooms (by moving the riflemen and taylor away from the walls) this rule should apply here, aswell as to trash in general imo.

Else we can start discussing what counts as a boss and what not.

Posted by: WUSSUPHATERZ.9512

WUSSUPHATERZ.9512

Yea, to be honest I wasn’t even sure myself. If you list it under “restricted” it’s cool. If not that’s ok as well. Since it’s questionable I’m ok with both.

(edited by WUSSUPHATERZ.9512)

Jeremlloyd.6837

I just gave my opinion to open the discussion. Also I remember asking Nike about it for the Trio tournament and he said it wasn’t allowed, pointing out that rule with disabling a boss.

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I think the spirit of the rule is that you shouldn’t safe spot anything, trash or bosses alike. I would agree with Nike from the trio tournament that it shouldn’t be allowed.

As for the CM p2 duo record by Goku/Austin, it’s possible the approver only watched the PoV that didn’t have the issue, so they didn’t notice. I tried to find the thread where it was posted and couldn’t, so I can’t find the context, but I would think we should adjust that to be an unrestricted run.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!