Bast Bow.2958

http://qtfy.eu

Thanks qT!

Site looks very nice too

qT's updated site, raidbuilds and benchmarks

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: danielrjones.8759

danielrjones.8759

qT all I can say is daaaaaannnnnnnggggg, that site is awesome. your written rotations and tips taps very nice. Thanks for the site and the work you all put into this.

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Agreed, looks nice, great advise and the address is so short I can copy pasta the link in GW2 to people asking for build advise like I did last night.

Adblock disabled for it too to help fund the cost.

Posted by: Joxer.6024

Joxer.6024

Ok, I must be doing something wrong as i cant see any of the actual builds. Or is that intended? Either way fantastic site guys!!!

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

It’s a great site and I’m glad that it’s been updated. Congratulations, [qT]! My biggest concern right now is that they still don’t have updated Necromancer builds/benchmarks. I get it, there are other sites for this stuff, but if you’re going to include an updated Revenant you should also include the updated Necromancer. Also I’m pretty sure the Staff Daredevil benchmark is low and using the old rotation.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: CptAurellian.9537

CptAurellian.9537

That new site looks great at the first glance. Thanks, qT!

Warning! This post may contain traces of irony, sarcasm and peanuts.

There is no loyalty without betrayal. -Ann Smiley

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

Wow, what a nice site. Thanks qT

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

Posted by: Sublimatio.6981

Sublimatio.6981

it’s so nice to have a resource like this available, kudos to qT and other people involved

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

The site looks great, the builds are much easier to learn, especially with the combination of written & video rotations, and the gear requirements are easier to see. Plus, slick and useful navigation menus.

About the only thing the site doesn’t do is play the build for us.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Joxer.6024

Nope, still cant see the “builds”. Is that intended? Meaning each tree and what to put in that said tree, ya know, the builds………..or do I just suck at seeing?

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

Nope, still cant see the “builds”. Is that intended? Meaning each tree and what to put in that said tree, ya know, the builds………..or do I just suck at seeing?

suck at seeing :b

Also, on the Engi page I don’t seem to see the “skill priority” or “cc breakdown” for the condi section like I do the power. And, with the power section it’s missing Rifle Turret Detonation, Net Shot and Glue Bomb. Also for the condi tips (and this is getting very nit picky, not my intention just throwing it out there) you put Flash grenade’s icon in the tips about blinds, but there’s also static shot and smoke vent on FT to work in that rotation.

Anyways, awesome site design, great info, and sorry if all that comes off the wrong way, just thought I’d mention it if you ever went back in to change things. As a quick aside, rifle turret detonation is pretty nice, not great dps but you do get an extra static discharge out of it and can sometimes get the overcharge on the turret to fire, but mainly the blast + CC is nice in casual fractals I’ve found (extra healing blasts, might, or just finish off a CC bar).

Attachments:

(edited by Jerus.4350)

Posted by: WUSSUPHATERZ.9512

WUSSUPHATERZ.9512

Also, on the Engi page I don’t seem to see the “skill priority” or “cc breakdown” for the condi section like I do the power. And, with the power section it’s missing Rifle Turret Detonation, Net Shot and Glue Bomb. Also for the condi tips (and this is getting very nit picky, not my intention just throwing it out there) you put Flash grenade’s icon in the tips about blinds, but there’s also static shot and smoke vent on FT to work in that rotation.

Anyways, awesome site design, great info, and sorry if all that comes off the wrong way, just thought I’d mention it if you ever went back in to change things. As a quick aside, rifle turret detonation is pretty nice, not great dps but you do get an extra static discharge out of it and can sometimes get the overcharge on the turret to fire, but mainly the blast + CC is nice in casual fractals I’ve found (extra healing blasts, might, or just finish off a CC bar).

Will look into this, thanks !

Joxer.6024

Ok, on the left side of the image, when I go to the webpage I don’t see the builds, just stupid code so yea somethings wonky…ah well.

Posted by: vicious.5683

vicious.5683

Sad how necromancers are kitten tier again. It’s the dungeons story all over again.

Rising Dusk.2408

Sad how necromancers are kitten tier again. It’s the dungeons story all over again.

It would be nice if [qT] actually updated the Necro build and benchmarks though; the old build is quite dated. It would be nice to be able to refer my guild to this website for everything as opposed to having to caveat anyone looking for Necromancer guides.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

Posted by: OneUP.3024

OneUP.3024

It would be nice if [qT] actually updated the Necro build and benchmarks though; the old build is quite dated. It would be nice to be able to refer my guild to this website for everything as opposed to having to caveat anyone looking for Necromancer guides.

Hey, just updated the necro page now. Everything should be up to date. Write me an ingame mail if something is missing or wrong.

Quantify [qT]

Rising Dusk.2408

Hey, just updated the necro page now. Everything should be up to date. Write me an ingame mail if something is missing or wrong.

Played around with what you’ve got listed and I hit 30k with neither infusions nor the engi buff, so it looks to be in good shape. (Can’t wait for them to add the engi buff to the training area, zzzz)