question about ad infinitium

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Eight Samurai.6840

Eight Samurai.6840

So, I am up to the third tier of the ad infinitium legendary backpiece. I need to create the fractal capacitor backpiece. I have a beta fractal capacitor (infused) already. However, the skin was transmuted a while ago. If I put the backpiece in the mystic forge with all the components to upgrade it to the fractal capacitor, will it still work even if it is transmuted?

Posted by: RoseofGilead.8907

RoseofGilead.8907

I don’t know 100%, but I think it would still work. I believe that if you put a transmuted item in the forge, it will have a note on the item saying “This item will be forged as the original item” (something along those lines), which means the forge would treat the item like it was the beta fractal capacitor.

Posted by: Eight Samurai.6840

Eight Samurai.6840

I don’t know 100%, but I think it would still work. I believe that if you put a transmuted item in the forge, it will have a note on the item saying “This item will be forged as the original item” (something along those lines), which means the forge would treat the item like it was the beta fractal capacitor.

Can confirm now. It worked, all good!

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Can confirm now. It worked, all good!

Cool — thanks for letting us know.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”