question about fractal weapons

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Booler.6598

Booler.6598

Firstly I’m sorry about posting about these weapons as I know there are a lot of threads about it.
Unfortunatly I cannot get a clear answer as to what they drop from.I don’t want drop rates I simply want to know if they drop purly from the daily reward chest or from mobs and normal boss chests aswell.

Always in all ways

Posted by: Yenn.9185

Yenn.9185

The probability of them dropping is similar to an alien invasion. I’ve been doing daily fractals in 20s/30s, and still no luck. You need to grind really hard or be super lucky.

Posted by: randomfightfan.4091

randomfightfan.4091

" purly from the daily reward chest"

the information is also redily available on google or anywhere else

Check out my page for some good thiefisms :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomfightfan/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

i had some people in the past claiming to have gotten some during the run…
They even linked it ._. and they had no reason to lie….

Happened twice out of 230 daily i did. (i.e. 920 single fractals).

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Posted by: randomfightfan.4091

randomfightfan.4091

you’ve been trolled. I’ve had no reason to lie, doesn’t mean I never linked any of my random fractal weapons at dragon events. People still believe me.

If you really still believe them then I can safely assume your 230 dailies are all at or bellow lvl 28. When you do higher lvl ones you learn these things.

Check out my page for some good thiefisms :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomfightfan/videos?view=0&flow=grid

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

you’ve been trolled. I’ve had no reason to lie, doesn’t mean I never linked any of my random fractal weapons at dragon events. People still believe me.

If you really still believe them then I can safely assume your 230 dailies are all at or bellow lvl 28. When you do higher lvl ones you learn these things.

And if you are good at math you would know that is unlikely to do that many at 20 but you need to do many times 2 fotms a day…..

COnsidering how rng works and that sometimes you still get vials of myst at 40 from random mobs (not maw stage) i don t have many reason to doubt them..

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Posted by: Booler.6598

Booler.6598

Thanks for answering my question. I did Google and wiki this extensivly and asthey give drop chances mostly but no definitive info on the drop source wiki says “if acquired from daily chest” suggesting there are other ways. Non the less thanks again

Always in all ways