[rP] CoE P3 11:14min (Trio Record)

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: IXIDOR.6278

IXIDOR.6278

Hey

Crucible of Eternity – Path 3 (Trio)
17th September 2015, game build: 53,120
Restricted time: 11 m, 14 s
(It could be 11:13 though, if the timer gets corrected, but we’ll leave that to the jury)

Guild: Autistic Roleplayers [rP]

Participants:
Elementalist | Vivien Van Hammes – https://youtu.be/yWZQZxOmpBA
Thief | Quinny Van Hammes – No Video
Warrior | Keru Hinode – No Video

I had some connection issues that night, but we wanted to get this out before the weekend, hope it’s okay.
I wasn’t entirely sure if it is allowed to swap out a “living” Rocky for FGS, but as I don’t use the FGS before the glyph would be off cooldown anyways it should be okay I guess? (I would appreciate a jury statement on this for future runs.)

Greetings and have a nice weekend!

Autistic Roleplayers [rP] – www.tinyurl.com/VanHammesYT

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

Just out of curiosity, wouldn’t it be faster to stealth Spire trough instead of killing the mobs at the beginning?

Great run anyways, lets hope people won’t get deeply offended by your guild name this time

IXIDOR.6278

Yes it would, but we were champ-loot-hyped Ty we hope so too

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

I had some connection issues that night, but we wanted to get this out before the weekend, hope it’s okay.
I wasn’t entirely sure if it is allowed to swap out a “living” Rocky for FGS, but as I don’t use the FGS before the glyph would be off cooldown anyways it should be okay I guess? (I would appreciate a jury statement on this for future runs.)

That should fall under the same intent of “Trait swapping to reset skill cooldowns is banned” though I guess technically its not banned since its a skill swap not a trait swap. If someone really cares about that enough, someone could post a rule modication proposal.

If you didn’t use your FGS until after the cooldown anyways, it shouldn’t even matter.

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

That should fall under the same intent of “Trait swapping to reset skill cooldowns is banned” though I guess technically its not banned since its a skill swap not a trait swap. If someone really cares about that enough, someone could post a rule modication proposal.

If you didn’t use your FGS until after the cooldown anyways, it shouldn’t even matter.

Don’t see how it’s much different than swapping a turret or half used mantra. If a mesmer is doing a portal skip run using centaur runes do they need to expend their extra healing mantra charges and wait out the cooldown before popping in the signet?

Posted by: BlackDragon.3752

BlackDragon.3752

Enko, it’s not banned since if you would swap back to Elemental it’s on cooldown so you don’t reset a cooldown.

Yui [SC] (Kirasia)

Enko.6123

Enko, it’s not banned since if you would swap back to Elemental it’s on cooldown so you don’t reset a cooldown.

I said it wasn’t banned already. Why are you guys asking like I said it was?

Enko.6123

Approved and added to site:

Final time: 11 min 12.6 seconds rounded up to 11 min 13 seconds

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

I said it wasn’t banned already. Why are you guys asking like I said it was?

Don’t believe I made any such insinuation, I just pointed out why I believe it hasn’t been. There are other situations where similar things are used but are considered OK, this is just one of the stronger of the same situations.

Posted by: dominik.9721

dominik.9721

Is there actually a pve-guild around which is not using the copied [xX] pleb-tag?
vC,qT,iG,rP,iQ,tS ….. Jesus

Grimkram [sS]

Posted by: Jeremlloyd.6837

Jeremlloyd.6837

well our guild isn’t using it

PS: you forgot rT who started this fashion

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

Is there actually a pve-guild around which is not using the copied [xX] pleb-tag?
vC,qT,iG,rP,iQ,tS ….. Jesus

[DnT] isn’t using it!

Posted by: Kordash.2197

Kordash.2197

Nice run, very good job !

2 questions :
- Can you explain me how the thief handle the laser part (i know how to trigger the two left at the same time but the three ?)
- How many trys for the elvoved destroyer in one shot ? It was close :P

IXIDOR.6278

Quinny will explain the laser part to you
Uhm that was actually one of our more messed up Destroyer kills..
You have around 20 seconds once you are on that Platform, and we usually take 15-20secs to kill him (this one was 18/19-ish I guess). Long story short: There was no try where we did not kill him first try

Posted by: Kordash.2197

Kordash.2197

Wow, fast answers ! Thanks a lot guys !