raid release date

raid release date

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

I was wondering if since the release of the lw ep will be most likely later today, if the raid release could be delay until the weekend.

Since it will require a lot of time from players and there generally a lot of ppl that work or have school or exams or w/e releasing it then would just make it better for the entire raiding scene (playerbase), since we get more of our friends they don’t need to skip w/e and we get more free time to beat our head against the hard encounters you guys have in store for us.

raid release date

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Why can’t you just wait until the weekend if it is more convenient for your group to do so? I don’t see the point in punishing other groups because you want to wait

raid release date

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Why can’t you just wait until the weekend if it is more convenient for your group to do so? I don’t see the point in punishing other groups because you want to wait

its not just my group since its something that will take x hours to complete it would be better if more ppl were able to run it freely on release day. No one likes to be late in the fun.

I mean lul so many ppl took day off today to raid because the release was in the middle of the week. A release during the weekend would be better for the bigger picture.

raid release date

Posted by: Sorin Noroku.5342

Sorin Noroku.5342

its not just my group since its something that will take x hours to complete it would be better if more ppl were able to run it freely on release day. No one likes to be late in the fun.

I mean lul so many ppl took day off today to raid because the release was in the middle of the week. A release during the weekend would be better for the bigger picture.

Then you need to account for people who work the weekend, and are off on days like tomorrow and the next day, such as myself. We had a group ready to go in tonight and most of us are off the next day because we were gonna go in at a late time. Now we just get to do it on our off days, which is good for us. If we had to wait till the weekend, half of our group would be gone, so you could get your group.

raid release date

Posted by: Mitch.4781

Mitch.4781

We really need more threads on this……

raid release date

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

If you can’t stand to wait 2 days then its on you, and not on ANet, to fix that issue.

raid release date

Posted by: GrimmR.3541

GrimmR.3541

Or how about you just release it tonight so the people that are actually dedicated can finally get rolling tonight.

toxic since 2012

raid release date

Posted by: Aesa.4819

Aesa.4819

This thread is among the most stupid I have seen in a while. Many people are busy during the weekends and instead raid on the evenings during the week, stop being so egoistical and don’t speak for other people.

raid release date

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

A. You got hardcore guilds with players on standby so the moment the content comes out they’re breaking down the doors to Wing 4 be it today, tomorrow, next year, etc.

B. Your argument makes no sense. While I can’t say for certain what the game’s demographic looks like I would argue to say that there is not a “best time” to release content. E.G. You got the typical 8-5 office folks who can play on the weekends. You also have full time students who then work in the evenings/weekends. Both types of players are in game so it would be impossible to find a way to accommodate them all or even find a majority to accommodate.

C. Tuesday Updates is the business norm hence why the term Patch Tuesday is tossed around. Sure, Anet missed their target date, but they’re just gonna roll it out today. So yay for Patch Wednesday?

So no, I don’t think the Anet crew cares so much about pushing patches through when players are most available but are instead more concerned with getting the patch out and over with. If you can take advantage of it? Great! If not? Oh well, you’re behind a couple days though in the long run it doesn’t matter.