resetting GL

resetting GL

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Wukunlin.8461

Wukunlin.8461

recently I’ve been running with some people who are relatively inexperienced in Arah. On a couple of occasions things got really ugly during transition (3 people instagwibbed, other one downed and 2 grubs eaten etc…). I tried to run out of the room to reset the fight. I remember before if he even gets close to the exit he will reset. Now when I run out he will follow me out of the room and chase me down. Has his aggro pattern been changed lately? What will be the best way to reset him when the need arises?

Oceanic [LOD]

resetting GL

Posted by: randomfightfan.4091

randomfightfan.4091

A few months back he was changed so now he won’t reset unless you make it as far as the rock where you 1st jump down (by the chunk of wall that protrudes) where you kill the eye turrets.

It’s a nice change, now you can kite around the room without him resetting (unless he gets stuck in the wall).

Check out my page for some good thiefisms :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/randomfightfan/videos?view=0&flow=grid

resetting GL

Wukunlin.8461

hmm interesting, maybe they relaxed that leash range even further now. Cos I made it as far back as the first spot you jump down and he still wanted me dead (until i got owned by 2 illusionists when i got stuck in the corner XD)

Oceanic [LOD]

resetting GL

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Phase 1: should be easy to breal aggro, just run away.
Phase 2: wait until he starts his aoe then run for your life.
Phase 3: wait until he lifts into the air, doubledodge away and then start running.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

resetting GL

Wukunlin.8461

Phase 2: wait until he starts his aoe then run for your life.

Ah, I think I found the pattern. When he shadowsteps he can bypass the leash spot and keep on chasing. Thanks man

Oceanic [LOD]