reward to cm100 ?

reward to cm100 ?

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Zem.4139

Zem.4139

Hi , i ve just a question about reward from cm100.

I ve do a lot of solo challange fractal ( like mai trin 98 solo with only 1finger ) but this new cm100 , still with 4 really good player , we just can’t do it still after 6 hours in fractal. And these try have litterally drain my energy much than send me sleep….

So , i’ve just ask myself , for a fractal harder than raid itself , which reward we get to end ? 3 ascended box ? 100 gold ? ( i will never retry still for better price than this cause it take insane time, but im curious )

Still im really exp me and my friend about fractal , im pretty sure i will never done cm100 ( and never try again ) but im curious about reward.

(edited by Zem.4139)

reward to cm100 ?

Posted by: felincyriac.5981

felincyriac.5981

It’s pretty much the same as nightmare but you get that new currency which you need for the cosmic infusion box as well a rare chance to get the actual infusion box.

reward to cm100 ?

Posted by: Zem.4139

Zem.4139

ive done nightmare cm more than 100 time , and it was taking 20min , or 3hours with casual , but we can do it.
This new cm100 take us 6hours to good ppl without done it.
And a “rare chance” mean like precu chance. you will never get it , still if you done 500000 time this fractal.
I ask about real reward , daily reward , not urban legend because wiki say you can get something than no one never get. ( and yea , its not because its write you can get something than mean its possible to get , when you know unreal low % drop. )
I mean , i ask what we can really get , not that we can dream to get in a parallal univers full of unicorn and living teddy bears.

reward to cm100 ?

Posted by: zealex.9410

zealex.9410

Hi , i ve just a question about reward from cm100.

I ve do a lot of solo challange fractal ( like mai trin 98 solo with only 1finger ) but this new cm100 , still with 4 really good player , we just can’t do it still after 6 hours in fractal. And these try have litterally drain my energy much than send me sleep….

So , i’ve just ask myself , for a fractal harder than raid itself , which reward we get to end ? 3 ascended box ? 100 gold ? ( i will never retry still for better price than this cause it take insane time, but im curious )

Still im really exp me and my friend about fractal , im pretty sure i will never done cm100 ( and never try again ) but im curious about reward.

The normal 99cm drop as well as chance to get infusions which both sell for more than 1000gold atm iirc. Also its a hard fractal every fractal on release was hard. Ppl can already clear it in less than 30 mins, i think qT even cleared in 20 so i dont get the over reacting. The more ppl that learn the fight the more the clear tie will drop. To the point where it will take as much as it does with nightmare cm.

(edited by zealex.9410)