Posted by: assassin.7895

assassin.7895

tfw u realize even gw2 prime ultra nerd doesnt take gw2 serious anymore ctfu

gs mesmer way too underrated

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: ironfrodo.7625

ironfrodo.7625

“Legendary weapons are a set of high-end weapons that have unique appearances. They have the same stats as ascended weapons …”

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Posted by: Enko.6123

Enko.6123

“Legendary weapons are a set of high-end weapons that have unique appearances. They have the same stats as ascended weapons …”

Scaling on legendaries is messed up atm and aren’t scaling down as much as ascended are so they’re dealing more damage in downscaled content.

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

ironfrodo.7625

Scaling on legendaries is messed up atm and aren’t scaling down as much as ascended are so they’re dealing more damage in downscaled content.

How is it then Restricted, when bugs are abused.

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Posted by: Dro.1047

Dro.1047

What about compressing aoe which is not intented by Anet ? You guys used it in many “restricted” record I suppose, so why are you even complaining about legendaries scaling.

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

ironfrodo.7625

What about compressing aoe which is not intented by Anet ? You guys used it in many “restricted” record I suppose, so why are you even complaining about legendaries scaling.

Can you link me pls a Quote of Anet about this? And i never used this technique so far in restricted runs…..

Oh and afaik u are actually using compressing aoes in your restricted runs so why complaining?

(edited by ironfrodo.7625)

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Dro.1047

Can you link me pls a Quote of Anet about this? And i never used this technique so far in restricted runs…..

Many of the current records contain this exploit and do you really think anet will say something about it?

Oh and afaik u are actually using compressing aoes in your restricted runs so why complaining?

I didn’t even complain about it, it’s look just stupid that some people cry about the legendary’s bug but don’t say anything about the compressins aoe exploit

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Posted by: Zui.9245

Zui.9245

“Compression of AoE hitboxes by moving, blinking and/or dodging is banned.”

Compressing AoEs is banned, unless it’s them being compressed solely due to terrain features. This is why no one is speaking out against this.

Which is pretty reasonable, since if compression due to terrain was banned as well, that would cause some serious issues when fighting some bosses, and probably devolve into “that specific corner compresses the AoE too much! Bad! Compared to this other corner..”, or worse yet, prohibitions against using AoEs that can be compressed due to terrain any time they might be compressed even a little bit by said terrain.

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Dro.1047

“that specific corner compresses the AoE too much! Bad! Compared to this other corner..”

you can pretty much always avoid this trick in every situation so I don’t see where is the problem

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Posted by: bladex.9502

bladex.9502

Everyone can drag their AoE indicator a bit up the wall to compress the meteors.
Not everyone has the ability to afford legendaries and get a +/- 15% damage buff in SE and copy everything from the previous run (and still manage to only be 15 seconds faster while roul wasted 10 seconds going ooc???)

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Dro.1047

(and still manage to only be 15 seconds faster while roul wasted 10 seconds going ooc???)

Just wanted to do a run after I saw this [WORLD RECORD NO LEGY] on reddit I could do a sub10 even without legendary.

but well, it’s also easy to copy tactic and farm rng to beat the previous record like your beloved friend did for the solo lupicus (edit :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gvm5Or9n30&feature=youtu.be )

Not everyone has the ability to afford legendaries and get a +/- 15% damage buff in SE

What about farming a little bit instead of slacking in front of Arah ?

(edited by Dro.1047)

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

bladex.9502

Not everyone has the ability to afford legendaries and get a +/- 15% damage buff in SE

What about farming a little bit instead of slacking in front of Arah ?

Because farming is now an essential part of doing dungeon records?
I guess we should add a category for restricted Silverwastes <<[WORLD RECORDS]>>

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Posted by: PanZielony.2843

PanZielony.2843

As of today, records in equipment are no longer accepted coz not every1 can afford it and dungeon speedclear community should not be locked behind gear grind.

Attachments:

(edited by PanZielony.2843)

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Dro.1047

As of today, every1 is doing naked record runs coz equipment is too expensive.

I love u

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

ironfrodo.7625

As of today, records in equipment are no longer accepted coz not every1 can afford it and dungeon speedclear community should not be locked behind gear grind.

Idm geargrind, but abusing bugs and calling it restricted is kittened

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Posted by: DeoDose.4237

DeoDose.4237

Everyone should play with a ping of 500 so noone has an advantage.

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Dro.1047

Everyone should play with a ping of 500 so noone has an advantage.

I love u too

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Posted by: NoTrigger.8396

NoTrigger.8396

goku roundhouse kick confirmed.

[qT] Quantify

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Posted by: BlackDragon.3752

BlackDragon.3752

Man you are crying on such a high level. Compare gw2 with other mmos the amount you need to grind for gear is really low. So if legendarys are the best gear then it is like that, doesn’t matter if they are bugged or not. Just get a legendary yourself if you want to have your so called 15% dps increase it’s not like it takes a long time to get a legendary.

Yui [SC] (Kirasia)

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Posted by: TheSouL.1098

TheSouL.1098

+1 Yui
And good run goku… Not even close to sub10Hope it will be approved… But haters gonna hate…

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

ironfrodo.7625

Man you are crying on such a high level. Compare gw2 with other mmos the amount you need to grind for gear is really low. So if legendarys are the best gear then it is like that, doesn’t matter if they are bugged or not. Just get a legendary yourself if you want to have your so called 15% dps increase it’s not like it takes a long time to get a legendary.

Yeah if you wanna exploit go for unrestricted

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Enko.6123

Yeah if you wanna exploit go for unrestricted

ATM, there is no restricted/unrestricted split.

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

ironfrodo.7625

Thats why the threadtitle is ‘RESTRICTED RECORD’

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Enko.6123

Thats why the threadtitle is ‘RESTRICTED RECORD’

Go look at gw2dungeons.net where the records are being kept. There isn’t a restricted/unrestricted split anymore. Hasn’t been for a while despite people still calling it that. They’re just used to it.

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

PanZielony.2843

Filthy exploiters! if i were AN I would ban every guy who’s using legendary in restricted runs.

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

ironfrodo.7625

Filthy exploiters! if i were AN I would ban every guy who’s using legendary in restricted runs.

Nice rage Looks like you arent able to discuss properly

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

PanZielony.2843

Nice rage Looks like you arent able to discuss properly

/s, don’t u see that every1 here is making fun of u? even Goku’s video nor post title aren’t serious but u can’t see that ofc. Restricted rule set says:
“You are allowed to use any consumable or item except gem store booster/items.”
if u like it or not Goku’s run is restricted + commenting HERE that legendaries should be banned is pointless coz u won’t change that.

(edited by PanZielony.2843)

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Posted by: Roul.3205

Roul.3205

The run would have definetly been sub 11 if you would have had perma fury at endboss. Aside of this, of course sub 11 is possible without legy, but it’s way easier with one. While in full man partys you can barely notice the advantage of a legy, you for sure can notice it in low mans.
Inb4 I get hated for saying this because internet is internet /s
btw, the title on reddit was an accident, I didn’t even want to call it like that to not trigger anyone, but when I noticed that i forgot to delete the “no legy staff”-part and already posted it to reddit, I didn’t know how to change the title so I was like shrugs. And now look what happened /o/ After all, everyone knows that my personality is so toxic and bad and the only reason why I play this game is to insult other people and make their life worse, can see it by the comments that I wrote under your videos, K. a. p. p. a.

(edited by Roul.3205)

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

bladex.9502

It’s funny how everybody that defends the legendary usage either hasn’t done anything noticeable in years, or needs to be carried by bugged legendary scaling and watchwork portals to beat records cough

Also I think its funny that Goku tries to make fun of Roul with this sick kittenpost, and ends up making fun of himself by showing that even with bugged scaling he manages to lose like 1 minute

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

NoTrigger.8396

It’s funny how everybody that defends the legendary usage either hasn’t done anything noticeable in years, or needs to be carried by bugged legendary scaling and watchwork portals to beat records cough

its funny how you recently started to do what other people did for the past 3 years.

also now that we have raids in gw2 3 year old easy mode dungeons really matter alot.

[qT] Quantify

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Dro.1047

, or needs to be carried by bugged legendary scaling and watchwork portals to beat records cough

If you’re talking about my cof with breke, tobi and I already did 5:40 few month ago, stop comparing hC and me, I feel bad.

Also I think its funny that Goku tries to make fun of Roul with this sick kittenpost, and ends up making fun of himself by showing that even with bugged scaling he manages to lose like 1 minute

I needed only one run and didn’t even take it seriously and don’t forget that I was like 6min faster than roul in my first upload

It’s funny how everybody that defends the legendary usage either hasn’t done anything noticeable in years

you started doing “record” 2 months ago right ?

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

bladex.9502

, or needs to be carried by bugged legendary scaling and watchwork portals to beat records cough

If you’re talking about my cof with breke, tobi and I already did 5:40 few month ago

We only uploaded the 5:49 run because some random people uploaded one that was 5:54 or smth, it was an old and bad run.

We had several ele/ele duos around 5:30 with boss kills way faster than the ones in your and breke’s duo, even without food swapping and legendary scaling.
But yeah, no gold for watchwork portals since I was farming for the much needed bifrost, so we did it without and lost 10/15 seconds :/

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Dro.1047

it was an old and bad run.

http://goo.gl/wx2G34

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

bladex.9502

http://i.imgur.com/VjidrmX.jpg

Also that’s not my description so idk, my description is actually making fun of how horrible the run was

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Dro.1047

Also that’s not my description so idk, my description is actually making fun of how horrible the run was

when you accomplish 1% of what I did in this game you will be able of making fun of my run, it’s cause of people like you that nobody respects hC

(edited by Dro.1047)

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

bladex.9502

when you achieve 1% of what I did in this game you will be able of making fun of my run, it’s cause of people like you that nobody respects hC

Sorry that I didn’t “achieve” as much in a video game as you did, I bet people are so proud of you for soloing some granular easy content and making casuals that have no idea how to play the game think you are god

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

NoTrigger.8396

I bet people are so proud of you for soloing some granular easy content

now that you agree its easy content, why cryhard because of legendary weapons?

[qT] Quantify

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

ironfrodo.7625

Calm down everyone its just a game and not rl.

Let’s be friends

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Posted by: Lina vom Eisgletscher.8397

Lina vom Eisgletscher.8397

I remember a comment from you on YouTube where you said that everyone who uses exploits should be banned. Well, does this mean that you should be banned too for using expoits? I guess you should start quitting the game then from what I’ve heard^^

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Posted by: Wethospu.6437

Wethospu.6437

Approved this legendary solo.

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

ironfrodo.7625

Approved this legendary solo.

Pls approove then exe axe goats ect. In restricted runs…

se p3 RESTRICTED RECORD

Posted by: doddbox.8153

doddbox.8153

pls ban these idiets for using exploiteds right now, we as a comunity will not stnd for legendry exploiters ruining this game ffs!:@

very special guild tag [tX]