seriously takes forever to find a ftom

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Johnson.4867

Johnson.4867

group…and im on Crystal desert (full server)

Posted by: Dee Jay.2460

Dee Jay.2460

Use gw2lfg.com

it makes a world of a difference.

You’re welcome.

Also, spread the word.

Posted by: YaHiKoDrG.3467

YaHiKoDrG.3467

Use gw2lfg.com

it makes a world of a difference.

You’re welcome.

Also, spread the word.

i understand gw2lfg.com is helpful but it should not be the solution to this problem… we should continue to get attention to the lack of an in game lfg tool and get an official response from AN

Posted by: Drake Brimstone.3706

Drake Brimstone.3706

I’m not using a 3rd party website and potentialy getting viruses just to get a group.

I’m not saying that website is a “bad” website, just that it’s not official and a potential security risk.

Posted by: Minute.7293

Minute.7293

I’m not using a 3rd party website and potentialy getting viruses just to get a group.

I’m not saying that website is a “bad” website, just that it’s not official and a potential security risk.

what how can you get a virus if you don’t download anything? Hundreds/thousands of players use the website and none of them have complained about it so far, if there was a problem with it people would recommend to NOT use it.

Posted by: TheRabbit.9478

TheRabbit.9478

You don’t have to sign in or anything on the website, it’s purely a fill in the blanks (fotm, level, message) and post it to a scrolling message board.

If you seriously think your account is at risk by going to a website like that you probably shouldn’t be using a computer unsupervised.

YaHiKoDrG.3467

Once again people miss the fact that we the players should not need to use an outside source for something that should be in the game. I understand players who push gw2lfg are trying to help the community but it is also letting ArenaNet be lazy in developing their own in game LFG tool

Posted by: Wartna.8671

Wartna.8671

The fact that we shouldn’t need it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use it, and I don’t mind using it. It works pretty well and to stay in your line of reasoning, it get’s work off of Anet’s hands so they can work on other (important) things (like the precursor scavenger hunt).

Far Shiverpeaks
Kalevala [KALE]

YaHiKoDrG.3467

The fact that we shouldn’t need it doesn’t mean we shouldn’t use it, and I don’t mind using it. It works pretty well and to stay in your line of reasoning, it get’s work off of Anet’s hands so they can work on other (important) things (like the precursor scavenger hunt).

the scavenger hunt is not more important, also 2 different types of development, the LFG tool is a bunch of UI requiring a lot more devs to work on it and having it made would fix a lot of complainants about having to /map for long periods of time for players for the PvErs. The scavenger hunt if it happens to be a gather these mats/go to these locations. like the baby black moa was in GW1 it will not require as many devs to develop.

We do not want to take the pressure off ArenaNet for not having an in game tool, that is the whole problem, it is clear the players want one there is a website built just for LFG. More pressure we put on them the sooner we get an answer on when they will add their own. Remember the last dev post about a LFG tool was that they had no intentions of working on one in the foreseeable future which is a big problem.