simin-high-priestess-of-dwayna

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Dicey Garlics.3918

Dicey Garlics.3918

Hello guys waht is wrong with arah path 4. Ive been in front of dwayna the past 7 hours, trying 500 different tactics and stuff and i still cant beat it. Switched infinite amount of players. This is ridicolous. Whats wrong with the developers, really.

Im now tryign to follow this guide.. but still not gettign even close to beating it.
http://mygw2.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/simin-high-priestess-of-dwayna/

Posted by: turki.2439

turki.2439

we should get 1k of token after all the hours we spent just on dwayna
really guys plz do something about that boss it just unreal

Turki [RG]
Red Guard-piken squer-Elementalist
http://www.youtube.com/user/TurkixxOrz

Dicey Garlics.3918

this is really out of control. its been 8 hours, 6 groups cahnged and ims till here in front of dwayna. tryed thousands of different tactis. anet are you trolling us?

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

Kind of the same thing, my guild and I are standing at Dwayna for like 6 hours. We tried every tactic out there. This is so unreal.

Dicey Garlics.3918

10 hours of trying

Posted by: climhazzard.5897

climhazzard.5897

You have to have crazy dps to finish this fights as it is now, my group had 3 glass cannon warriors and still took awhile to finish it.

Posted by: Urosh Uchiha.9732

Urosh Uchiha.9732

We decided to quit now, this was seriously too much. We spent half the day here for no reason, we tried to 4-1 tactic and it’s decent, we get her to 20% but then she vanishes and no matter how fast we get the wisps back it won’t matter. We have full exotic gear, everyone is full geared and speced for full dps, 2 warriors, ele, guardian and me as a mesmer. This might be doable with 2 mesmers instead of the ele with time warps. Otherwise it’s impossible. This was such a disaster I don’t think we’ll try Arah any time soon. Thank you game mechanics.

P.S. No wonder Malchor was suicidal

(edited by Urosh Uchiha.9732)

Dicey Garlics.3918

http://mygw2.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/simin-high-priestess-of-dwayna/
the guy that wrote this guide in in party with me and somoe other peopel taht alredy beat this boss. This is anyway a total bull****. I at least want an answer from a developer, this is ridicolous. Also they sayd that thea net team beat it, well i want to see a video.

Dicey Garlics.3918

we finally made it! anet please fix this bull!!!

Posted by: sheepie.9274

sheepie.9274

The way i used to do hir is by luring hir in a corner and just keep hitting, even if ahe goes invizi mode. you just gotta outhit the damage (even tho you dont get numbers, she still is there and gets hit)
Have to admid, last time i did p 4 was over a month back

10 level 80 characters
Ring of Fire commander

Posted by: climhazzard.5897

climhazzard.5897

That doesn’t work anymore, she goes invuln when she disappears.

Posted by: Gordok.2146

Gordok.2146

Did it today again(It’s been awhile since I’ve tried and had’nt failed in the past). Very experienced group with perfect spark running was impossible with 4 guards and 1 engineer. I wanted to see if Anets any party can do it line was holding up. She would tick up a sliver each time as we just did’nt have quite enough dps.

So we gave up, switched to some alts and beat her np with 1 gc staff ele/1gc bomb eng/1gc shout war/1knights shout war/1 mes with shatter build. So yes very doable we did it legit no tricks with 3 spark runs(ele get getting main attack blocked so took a little longer) but no I dont believe this is doable with any group mix anymore.

Posted by: WBL.6715

WBL.6715

My guildies and I completed this 2 days ago. It took us 3.5 hours for the dungeon and 5 attempts at Simin. We had 2 Warriors, 1 Thief, 1 Ele, and 1 Mesmer.

Tactic we used was DPS her to 50%, get a perfect spark run, her health will probably be at 65%, mesmer uses time warp, DPS past the 50% hump.

Do the same thing at the 25% hump without the timewarp, just massive DPS.

Two perfect spark runs did it.

Used everything at our disposal for DPS (Banners, Shouts, Food, etc.)

I beat this months ago and said I would never do it again, and here is my 2nd attempt and 2nd time beating her. Still a frustrating fight.

(edited by WBL.6715)

Posted by: MadRage.1584

MadRage.1584

Was in group with this guy and we failed yesterday.

Ran again today with friends and after 3-4 attempts, it all went down to perfect spark runs and the best place to fight her (we killed her). To be honest, along with high dps, you need well co-ordinated spark runners.

Saurian Lair [RAWR]
Guildwars2 Guild on Seafarer’s Rest
http://saurianlair.com