skipping exp 40 ultaz cool

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

well could some one please verify wether or not skipping the fire efigy in the molten facility fraktal (40) is actually iglitching and by that a risk to your account? because i am unable to play this right now. evry time i join a groupt farm or none, i get greeted with the word skip. rev skip. fast pls. lol noob. and i am kicked because i am not willing to risk a 4 years old account so that you safe 2 minutes per encounter. an offical statement would be nice. and maybe even an option to report some one that want to force you to bug for his gain.

Posted by: Vinceman.4572

Vinceman.4572

Just don’t do it, it is against the rules.
Open your own lfg with “40 – no skip exploit” and you won’t have any problems with exploiting players any longer.

Took me 3 runs of the dungeon to get the bug.

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

It is definitely an unintended exploit, as you used to be able to do it just by jumping off the edge, but that was fixed a while back. Generally, my advice for anything is that if you feel uncomfortable doing it, just avoid doing it. Even so, I doubt there will be much repercussion if any. There was an old bug on cliffside fractal that almost everyone used to use, which caused the archdiviner to drop the hammer again instantly after seal damage. It was eventually fixed, and no one was punished for it.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

Posted by: Satenia.9025

Satenia.9025

Given that they already changed this from basically anyone could skip to rev can skip, I consider it unintended.

Personally, I’m also playing my daily fractals on rev and while I share the OPs annoyance over being asked to skip, I simply ended up replying that I fancy my awesome blue loot too much to skip it. Most people take the hint, as a matter of fact an attempt to kick me was only done once (and didn’t get enough votes) and I’ve reported the people who initiated it.

That said, I’m longing for the day it gets fixed…