skipping

skipping

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: Lilith Ajit.6173

Lilith Ajit.6173

Guys… After reading the FAQ For the 20th time I’ve come to the conclusion that skipping mobs is destroying the game. You see, by not killing the mobs in TA we are actually limiting the amount of thorned bags filled with linen and oranges that we could be adding to the economy and aiding everyone in getting their ascended gear. As we all know, ascended gear ruined the game first, so the better we do to alleviate the grind that is ascended armor the better the game becomes.

Plus, by skipping mobs you’re ruining my fun.

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?
Our blood has bought their lives.

skipping

Posted by: Lindbur.2537

Lindbur.2537

The one skipping thread to end all skipping threads.

:>

A remnant of times past.
“Memories are nice, but that’s all they are.”

skipping

Posted by: Dub.1273

Dub.1273

Got proof for skipping being evil, we had a play how you want dungeon run yesterday on NA and after I skipped a bunch of mobs I dc’ed and gw2 would not let me reconnect. Your blessed and alightened soul should have joined my poor camerads that had to suffer from my bad attitude, to make them smile again.

Dub | [rT]
#LoveArrows2013, never forget.

skipping

Posted by: Delay.6908

Delay.6908

Well.. you delivered. 10/10

Dr Winston | [DnT]

skipping

Lilith Ajit.6173

Got proof for skipping being evil, we had a play how you want dungeon run yesterday on NA and after I skipped a bunch of mobs I dc’ed and gw2 would not let me reconnect. Your blessed and alightened soul should have joined my poor camerads that had to suffer from my bad attitude, to make them smile again.

#DubLagSavesGw2FromCertainDeath

[ARES]
And all who stood by and did nothing, who are they to criticize the sacrifices of others?

skipping

Posted by: Poisonwell.1209

Poisonwell.1209

Guys… After reading the FAQ For the 20th time I’ve come to the conclusion that skipping mobs is destroying the game. You see, by not killing the mobs in TA we are actually limiting the amount of thorned bags filled with linen and oranges that we could be adding to the economy and aiding everyone in getting their ascended gear. As we all know, ascended gear ruined the game first, so the better we do to alleviate the grind that is ascended armor the better the game becomes.

Plus, by skipping mobs you’re ruining my fun.

I made a thread about this, please share your thoughts https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/dungeons/Dungeon-request-Runners-out/first#post3951618

skipping

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Oh god, it worked. Best fishnet to catch puffer fish since the internetz.
/laugh

skipping

Lilith Ajit.6173

Oh god, it worked. Best fishnet to catch puffer fish since the internetz.
/laugh

giggles madly

I am crafting my response to you desade. It takes a while for me so keep an eye out

[ARES]

skipping

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

I am so skipping this thread.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

skipping

Posted by: Silberfisch.3046

Silberfisch.3046

Had a guildmate that asked to do the torch “trap” event below the priory encampment in AC every time we went there.
I guess he simply hated ghosts or something like that.

Yay for exploration and not skipping optional content!
Now I just have to figure out how to erase my memory of previous visits to every dungeon from my brain so it is a new experience every time I go there…

If you happen to stumble across any typos,
you may keep them to rear new and interesting variants in your basement.

skipping

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

How sadistic are you guys? You have to kill the pretty trees and dogs! You know Vick went to jail for abusing dogs! I find the senseless slaughter you suggest sickening!

I make a point to kill the least amount of things as possible, only those things that are a threat to others. Then I mercifully run past everything else hoping that it will not force me to harm it.

And here I was thinking Lilith was nice and liked pretty things… but no, if you can get a few oranges and some scrap fabric then it’s ok to kill the pretty things…

(edited by Jerus.4350)

skipping

Lilith Ajit.6173

How sadistic are you guys? You have to kill the pretty trees and dogs! You know Vick went to jail for abusing dogs! I find the senseless slaughter you suggest sickening!

I make a point to kill the least amount of things as possible, only those things that are a threat to others. Then I mercifully run past everything else hoping that it will not force me to harm it.

And here I was thinking Lilith was nice and liked pretty things… but no, if you can get a few oranges and some scrap fabric then it’s ok to kill the pretty things…

I’m so confused. I’m nice and like pretty things!

This is a joke post. Lol

[ARES]

skipping

Posted by: Jerus.4350

Jerus.4350

I’m so confused. I’m nice and like pretty things!

This is a joke post. Lol

So was that. Lol =b

skipping

Posted by: moiraine.2753

moiraine.2753

I will just link what i already posted in another thread

Three same Threads on 1 page…I just don’t have words.I’m not surprised at all that Anet merges things.People should learn to read.

TxS – Tequatl Slayer Alliance (EU)

skipping

Lindbur.2537

This one is a joke thread.

A remnant of times past.

skipping

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

LOL. This is a good point. Why kill things unnecessarily? Isn’t that bad? Shouldn’t we kill only enough to achieve the final goal in the dungeon?

I think the end dungeon rewards should be higher the fewer mobs we kill: remove 5 silver from the end reward for each creature murdered in the dungeon.

skipping

Posted by: shakome.7458

shakome.7458

but…but…but…if we have to kill less things in dungeon than where can i go to release my psychopath side?

skipping

Posted by: Sanderinoa.8065

Sanderinoa.8065

You said it lilith! I mean have people SEEN the prices on linen? It’s ridiculous and the dungeon community is to blame, personally I always kill everything, killing trash is fun on my mesmer because my staff aa bounces between targets to make things go fast <3

Reintroduce natural selection! Kill everything thats weaker than you! do it for linen! Do it for gemstore! Do it for Colin!

Delvert/Sanderinoa [rT]
Retaliate is recruiting. again!
Fancy a Read? Extensive PvE Mesmer Guide

skipping

deSade.9437

You said it lilith! I mean have people SEEN the prices on linen? It’s ridiculous and the dungeon community is to blame, personally I always kill everything, killing trash is fun on my mesmer because my staff aa bounces between targets to make things go fast <3

Reintroduce natural selection! Kill everything thats weaker than you! do it for linen! Do it for gemstore! Do it for Colin!

I have 2 stacks of linen.
Let that sink in.
Think about all the furry, squeaky, cute little creatures of the forest I killed to get that linen, since I haven’t bought any from you mean zerkers.
Let that sink in too.
Umad?

skipping

Lilith Ajit.6173

Let that sink in.
Think about all the furry, squeaky, cute little creatures of the forest I killed to get that linen, since I haven’t bought any from you mean zerkers.
Let that sink in too.
Umad?

Both posts made me die. Please continue.

[ARES]

skipping

Posted by: jportell.2197

jportell.2197

You don’t say?

Johnny The Gray
GASM’s Bunker Mesmer

skipping

deSade.9437

Let that sink in.
Let that sink in too.
Umad?

Both posts made me die. Please continue.

But, but… I don’t want you to die?
PLZ LILITH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
/runs around randomly swinging a berserker pearl sword

skipping

Posted by: Dalanor.5387

Dalanor.5387

runs around randomly swinging a berserker pearl sword

You filthy elitist! You are the reason why this community became so toxic! You and your zerker uberalles friends. But i keep healing my party alive or sometimes if we dont have a tank guardian i swap my gear to soldiers with banner heals. AND I HAVE FUN! So i can relax while killing everything.

skipping

deSade.9437

/falls flat on the face and starts crying hysterically

skipping

Dub.1273

6u4n6m47h will save you, it’ll soon come up with berserker pearl weapons being for casuals, rampager engis for max. deepz and filthy elitists.

Dub | [rT]

skipping

Lindbur.2537

You don’t say?

You’d be surprised how many people fall for it.

A remnant of times past.

skipping

deSade.9437

6u4n6m47h will save you, it’ll soon come up with berserker pearl weapons being for casuals, rampager engis for max. deepz and filthy elitists.

/sad look
I… I just want everyone to love and accept me for what I am… a hardcore casual elitist whiteknight. And instead they’re so mean and… and….
/sobs
Look, I got bruises everywhere. Who’s going to save Lilith from the dragon? Maybe a mace shield warrior?

skipping

Lilith Ajit.6173

/sad look
I… I just want everyone to love and accept me for what I am… a hardcore casual elitist whiteknight. And instead they’re so mean and… and….
/sobs
Look, I got bruises everywhere. Who’s going to save Lilith from the dragon? Maybe a mace shield warrior?

I love and accept you <3

BUT I DONT NEED SAVING BECAUSE I HAVE A GODCAT PONY BOW AND RAINBOWS

[ARES]

skipping

Silberfisch.3046

And thus we established: Lilith needs to be nerfed!?

skipping

Lilith Ajit.6173

And thus we established: Lilith needs to be nerfed!?

GODCAT IT

…. Sigh. Don’t nerf me plz. T.T

[ARES]

skipping

Silberfisch.3046

But fashion and rainbows are even more toxic than skipping. Colours are the source of all evil! Because colours make us not be all equal.

And any damsel that is emancipated enough to dare think that she does not need to be saved by knights (or warriors as it were) in shining armour in a freaking fantasy game is clearly killing the imersion for everyone. You have to see that, girl!

Your are not only killing the dungeon community, the tradepost community but also the RP community!

You clearly need to get hit by the pink plushie nerfbat.

skipping

Lilith Ajit.6173

But fashion and rainbows are even more toxic than skipping. Colours are the source of all evil! Because colours make us not be all equal.

And any damsel that is emancipated enough to dare think that she does not need to be saved by knights (or warriors as it were) in shining armour in a freaking fantasy game is clearly killing the imersion for everyone. You have to see that, girl!

Your are not only killing the dungeon community, the tradepost community but also the RP community!

You clearly need to get hit by the pink plushie nerfbat.

You are right. Darn my fashion sense!

Save me, almighty bearbows!

[ARES]

skipping

Silberfisch.3046

Sorry if I went a little bit over the top there.
Anyway, bearbows are only good for finding the lost damsel in distress and then get eaten by the dragon so that the knight can have his personal righteous revenge in addition to saving said damsel.
They are extras with a funny line here and there. Not the true heroes.

skipping

Lilith Ajit.6173

Sorry if I went a little bit over the top there.
Anyway, bearbows are only good for finding the lost damsel in distress and then get eaten by the dragon so that the knight can have his personal righteous revenge in addition to saving said damsel.
They are extras with a funny line here and there. Not the true heroes.

Ooooh. So… save me almighty staff/scepter/shield guards!

[ARES]

skipping

Dub.1273

On my way!

Attachments:

Dub | [rT]

skipping

Posted by: Iris Ng.9845

Iris Ng.9845

Lilith, you may want to step back…

“Raids are like fortune cookies. You eat the cookie and then read the paper scraps.”

- doranduck, 2016 on Lore in Raids

skipping

Posted by: hendo.1940

hendo.1940

On my way!

holy **** marjella the swift

i didn’t even know she still played

Rezardi – [DnT]
Game over, yo.

skipping

Lilith Ajit.6173

Hahaha haha haha

dead

[ARES]

skipping

Silberfisch.3046

starts to give belly rubs…. erm, starts to revive Lilith

skipping

Lilith Ajit.6173

starts to give belly rubs…. erm, starts to revive Lilith

Hope you have them mercy runes!

[ARES]

skipping

Silberfisch.3046

I have a full set of them somewhere in my “you never know”-vault, I believe. I could also go all the way and trait for ninja nurse if you want. (I simply love the name of that weird build.)

skipping

Lilith Ajit.6173

I have a full set of them somewhere in my “you never know”-vault, I believe. I could also go all the way and trait for ninja nurse if you want. (I simply love the name of that weird build.)

Ahahahaha. “Never know” vault should be renamed… “god I hope not” vault.

[ARES]

skipping

Lindbur.2537

You know you want a big ninja kitty rubbing your belly instead

A remnant of times past.

skipping

Silberfisch.3046

I am highly suspicious of kittys offering belly rubs. They only do it because they want you to return the favor.

skipping

Lindbur.2537

:(

Attachments:

A remnant of times past.

skipping

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

MRW when I skip past the trash spiders with harpy feathers before mage crusher in Arah P3, engage in the fight with mage crusher, and stupid pugs run past the spiders without stealthing.

http://i.imgur.com/c38IIxm.gif

skipping

Lilith Ajit.6173

MRW when I skip past the trash spiders with harpy feathers before mage crusher in Arah P3, engage in the fight with mage crusher, and stupid pugs run past the spiders without stealthing.

http://i.imgur.com/c38IIxm.gif

hahaha omg

i dont stealth because killing everything wont ruin the game.

HAHAHAH

[ARES]

skipping

Posted by: Purple Miku.7032

Purple Miku.7032

zomg, i made a funni?

scoreeee http://i.imgur.com/EQREB7c.gif

skipping

Posted by: Guanglai Kangyi.4318

Guanglai Kangyi.4318

This seems legit. If dungeons reward gold (and only gold) you’re basically inflating the economy by pumping currency into it without any corresponding increase in material resources to back it up, unlike the champ farmers and the like who farm for mats and rares, etc. to sell on TP.

At this rate the GW2 economy will crash and the game will literally die. You were warned.

skipping

Lilith Ajit.6173

I’m freaking clairvoyant, I tell you!

Stop ruining the game, folks.

And Miku. You always make me laugh!

[ARES]