Posted by: blueshadow.2146

blueshadow.2146

not a clue what it is or what its for can anyone tell me

Attachments:

so i found this room in AC

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: deSade.9437

deSade.9437

Saved the pic, priceless. Sooo many little details feels like i’m playing spot the difference

Posted by: Trice.4598

Trice.4598

Before the game was release dungeon were going to have jumping puzzle into them, they however trashed the idea and what you see is early development of a jumping puzzle, as far as I’m aware only AC and CM have those kind of early stage jumping puzzle into them.

Posted by: blueshadow.2146

blueshadow.2146

Before the game was release dungeon were going to have jumping puzzle into them, they however trashed the idea and what you see is early development of a jumping puzzle, as far as I’m aware only AC and CM have those kind of early stage jumping puzzle into them.

huh well how about them apples

Posted by: champ.7021

champ.7021

why didnt they do jumping puzzles in dungeons…that would have been great! “hey guys after we finish the boss can we all go and do the jp! there’s an achieve for it!”

That’s pretty cool tho ill have to check it out

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

IS the one in CM the room of faces that is now forever blocked?

Posted by: dlonie.6547

dlonie.6547

Yeah, a dev said waaaay back that it was just a bit of fun, sort of an Indian Jones easter egg. For those who don’t know, run up the stairs in the room where you fight Rumbly or HK and there’s a hidden hole in the wall covered in vines at the top.

Now for your homework: Go find the hidden room in AC path 1 that’s full of turkeys.