some tips for quick fract

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

I basically wanna do fracs again to get some asc chests. What is the fastest way to do so with my limitations: im sitting on what was max available AR at pre revamp which was at rank 50. Should i o.ly go for the daily 3 51-100 fracs as droprate is higher here, and which ones? Can i do the 3 different swamp lvls ones with the AR i have or should the last one be something else?

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Posted by: Jacob.4280

Jacob.4280

A simple answer …
Fractals of the Mists

For the 51-100 daily the chance is 12% if I remember it right.
25-50 is about 4%
1-24 its 1%

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Thanks, but does anyone know which frac is less time consuming after swamp?

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

Posted by: savacli.8172

savacli.8172

iirc, using just +5’s in your slots across your gear would have placed you at 85 AR. You could have gone higher, but that would have required you invest in some rather expensive infusions since the pricing starts stacking exponentially.

As far as the “easy-mode” fractals in the 51-100 most run 56 67 77 (3 swamps) requiring 72, 91, and 109 AR respectively. If 77 seems like too much of a stretch for you you can go with level 60 (Jade Maw) with an AR requirement of 79.

Most players avoid anything in the 51-60 bracket due to the instabilities outside of the 56 and 60 since the mobs are manageable. If you have the fractal Masteries you can unlock a 3rd slot on your rings for additional cheap AR (uses the same infusions that slot 2 does).

As far as the most efficient way to go for asc boxes I would say stick to just the 51-100 daily. The other dailies will net you in mostly asc rings and keys. Though, the encryption boxes actually give some pretty decent loot now so it’s pretty worthwhile to do the 1-50 fractals along with the 51-100 dailies for some extra cash.