still haven't raided =[

still haven't raided =[

in Fractals, Dungeons & Raids

Posted by: carlito.8954

carlito.8954

Still haven’t raided since getting HoT 3 weeks ago "/

Any little group out there or someone who wouldn’t mind me tagging along?

Thanks in advance!

still haven't raided =[

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

Be bold. Watch videos for VG and learn all of its mechanics as best you can. Go suicide against the trash before the boss a few times. Once you’ve done that and are very comfortable with the mechanics, join a PUG and try your best. Alternatively, you can look in the guild recruitment forums and find a guild that does raids and is flexible. Good luck!

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

still haven't raided =[

Posted by: lagrangewei.8516

lagrangewei.8516

honestly the LFG for raid just suck. it has been greatly improved since launch but it is still flawed, forcing the rise of raid guild which serve no purpose other than addressing lfg inability to list raid schedule in game.

RAWR~
Feed the Merlion… before the Merlion feed on YOU!

still haven't raided =[

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

honestly the LFG for raid just suck. it has been greatly improved since launch but it is still flawed, forcing the rise of raid guild which serve no purpose other than addressing lfg inability to list raid schedule in game.

You should download the new patch and try it out. I told you all it was coming.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

still haven't raided =[

Posted by: Whitefang.4968

Whitefang.4968

You should download the new patch and try it out. I told you all it was coming.

the new patch has some sweet lfg and it was buged at first. anet said they have fixed it but its still bugged for the most part.

still haven't raided =[

Posted by: Sigfodr.9576

Sigfodr.9576

LFG is getting better

But

If you dont know where t start, then send me a mail/whisper ingame (if I dont respons its due to me missing it, happends). Cant promise you a great group, but we do kill, even if it takes abit longer sometimes.

But be warned, I will ask about what class you play, armor/weapons and skills. And I might ask you to change skills or slowly work towards better armor/weapons. that said, you will not be the first one we bring with no experience.